Bruce Springsteen aka The Boss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2aremyfriends

War Child
I'm a big fan of The Boss, I went to a show in May, and it was amazing! 3 hours of great music...wow! I'll never forget that show... What is your fav song?

Today, my fav songs are Hungry Heart and Waitin' on a Sunny Day. Ask me tomorrow ;)

i can't pick a favorite song. i don't know all the music yet.

that's just an excuse. honestly, i only have about 3 or 4 springsteen albums, and off those alone i can name about 20 favorite songs...

If there's a gun to my head, I guess I'd go with Thunder Road, too. It was my first favorite Springsteen song and I guess it still is. I prefer the original recording over any live recordings of it and I definitely prefer the full band version over the solo version.

One of my favourites is Born To Run, the ultimate Brooooce song! The River is great too, although very :sad:. But he has released so many great songs over the years (and especially his live stuff is great). Saw him in May too (Rotterdam, 8 May) and it was an incredible concert! :up:

C ya!

Marty

I was just listening to Two Hearts this morning, so I'll go with that one. Although Fade Away is just wonderful, what with Miami Steve singing along. I love the way their voices blend. Also, She's the One.

Okay, I'll say She's the One is my fave song now.

BTW, where the hell is She's the One on the Essential???? Hmmmmm?? :mad:

I couldn't list one favorite Bruce song of all time - I'd have to list about 20! The best I can do is list the ones I'm obssessed with at the moment, which would be Streets of Fire, Trapped and Lift Me Up. :bow: :heart:

The live versions of Atlantic City and The River are beautiful... Waiting on a Sunny Day is my favorite from The Rising.

martha said:
BTW, where the hell is She's the One on the Essential???? Hmmmmm?? :mad:

You know, one man's coffee is another man's tea... :sexywink:

:D

C ya!

Marty (who really digs Worlds Apart)

Scarletwine said:
I just essentials yesterday. I wouldn't be able to pick one, maybe Thunder Road and Promised Land. But I loved The Fuse live alot.

I agree on The Fuse, I wish he hadnt dropped it from the setlist towards the end of the tour.

My Bruce favorites are probebly Tunnel Of Love and Brilliant Disguise (can you tell which is my favorite Bruce album? LOL). I also really like Into The Fire live, mainly because of the subject matter, very moving.

Back
Top Bottom