Bruce Fans Unite- The worst cover song EVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Anyone ever heard Hank Williams III's cover of Atlantic City? It's the most godawful thing ever. If you haven't, I suggest downloading it, listening to it, then banishing it from your ears forever

eewww!
:no:

(haven't heard it, but unfortunately I have a vivid imagination)

Hello,

For a moment I thought you were talking about Jan Wayne's version of Because The Night. No, AFAIK he has no relation to Jeff (?) Wayne of War Of The Worlds fame. Anyway, his Because The Night is a techno-version of the song and it is indeed horrible. I don't know if it's the worst cover song ever (I can think of many examples that are just as horrible, if not more), but it is horrible beyond belief. The worst part is that two weeks ago it was even #1 here in the Netherlands :sad: :mad: :no: :rant: :angry: :grumpy: :banghead: :yuck: (are these all the negative smilies? Apparently not as I have to remove many of those before I can post.)

So thank God for Las Ketchup and their Ketchup Song (Asereje). It is also by guilty pleasure of the moment (Asereje, not Because The Night).

C ya!

Marty

I haven't heard a Springsteen cover that I didn't like. Then again, I've only heard the most famous, successful ones.

Has anyone heard the Nebraska tribute album? I know that's where the Hank Williams III's cover of Atlantic City germinated, but has anyone heard the other tracks?

Back
Top Bottom