Bruce Almighty = lame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim Carey was your first mistake.

:down:

Sometimes I figuratively speak out of my ass, but that guy's the real deal. For shame.

I saw the man who wasn't there last week. I really enjoyed it too.
Cohen brothers :up:

"Yesterday upon the stair I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish that man would go away."

Calluna said:
I saw the man who wasn't there last week. I really enjoyed it too.
Cohen brothers :up:

"Yesterday upon the stair I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish that man would go away."

we agree on everything. if we lived anywhere near each other we could do stuff and be happy about doing it because we get along.

calluna rules.

I dont really think he's all that handsome, but I think he's hilarious though.

:heart: Liar Liar :heart:
:heart: Dumb and Dumber :heart:
:heart: The Mask :heart:

I :heart: Jim Carey too, but Bruce Almighty just looked stoopid to me from the first preview I saw

I always thought her more of a stick than anything.

Maybe a really small bag, like one that contains a happy meal?

I saw the movie last night..... not my choice....
it had a few good laughs, but this is a movie I'd prefer not to pay to see --- u know.. its a watch on tv --- for FREE kinda movie. ;)

Jim Carey. Now there's a guy I've had a love/hate relationship towards.

There have been a few of his movies I've liked a lot, but I've disliked the majority (quite a bit).

That being said, I do think he's a genuinely funny person. I just think that he's NOT the comedic genius that many people want him to be.

Last edited:
cujo said:
Jim Carey was your first mistake.

:down:

Sometimes I figuratively speak out of my ass, but that guy's the real deal. For shame.
I agree w Cujo.
I dont understand how anybody finds this guy funny.

DB9

I heard it was funny

would take a lot to beat the comedic genius of Dumb and Dumber though

I think Jim's funny, but I have no desire to see this movie. Sometimes his manic-face of plastic schtick gets old. :shrug:

I saw it. I liked it. Some of the jokes seemed a little more oriented to the 8-10 year-old crowd, but they were funny for the most part. :D

Back
Top Bottom