brother. This is a Mud-In-The-Sand thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I come to prepare the way for an individual who has made a huge impact on nobody's life in particular, but who is much loved and hallowed within the halls of Interference, in nauseam veritas.

Now arrange your sons in pears
As they're all a little rotund
< insert white noise in here >
after whom deathbear was fashunned

the "Best Banned In The World"
was uttered as a comeback
this shit is getting kinda old
STILL I WISH YOU WELCOME ... uh, BACK.

YOU know.

foray

Tortured pets and koodles all. Much love. A newbie who has been GIVEN a thread of welcome. This is all too much.

I'll say a prayer. I'm foray's geek art partner in painting. A conspirator in depression. Holden Caufield has nothing on me. Let's bring back the original ending and we all will finally be "colorful".

Signing out,
Foray's Bitch

I'm confused.......

so I brought some flowers for everyone
8.gif

:D

I have once again become intrigued, however I will refrain from saying much more:wink:

Eh, das ist nicht gut, ja? Die Katze ist in die kino oder meine fuhrer gehen jetzt die kino mit meine mutti?

^siz ja tubl miij jiwns siend todldns todke iiid aizzz aiaidndjid zzzzzzzzzzzz

OMg...put me back in my cage:lmao:

What I wrote is actually German (of the poorly managed nonsenscial variety), what you've wrote would translate as:

Mmmmh, ok wo ist das, ahhhhh, mein hund ist gestorben mit deine liebes rocken gruppe:wink:

ZeroDude said:
What I wrote is actually German (of the poorly managed nonsenscial variety), what you've wrote would translate as:

Mmmmh, ok wo ist das, ahhhhh, mein hund ist gestorben mit deine liebes rocken gruppe:wink:

I knew it was German:lmao:

I am feeling very silly at the moment:lmao: truth is I just scarfed down a huge doughnut:drool: and now I''m all:hyper:

glad to see some of my stuff made sense:lmao:...well the ahhhhhh and the rocken part...kinda:huh:

ZeroDude said:
:lol:

Well I feel entertained now, many thanks:wink:

I wish I had a doughnut:sad:

good:lmao:*tears

I woulda shared! it was a big sucker with about 34 inches of frosting:drool:

The goodwill is appreciated:wink:

I have been pleased to converse with you, may you suceed in your many endeavours:drool:

Mud in the Sand said:
or bless their awful dialogue humor and wit. I'll puke now and wish I never was loved in the first place.

Bless your lack of capitalization and basic grammar skills :drool:

ZeroDude said:

Bless your lack of capitalization and basic grammar skills :drool:
Ooh, you better watch your step. You have no idea know who you're dealing with here. He could eat you alive if he wanted to.

Calluna said:

Ooh, you better watch your step. You have no idea know who you're dealing with here. He could eat you alive if he wanted to.

Yeat, but look at what he tried to use as a comeback. Only underqualified English teachers are snickering at that one.

Mud in the Sand said:

Yeat, but look at what he tried to use as a comeback. Only underqualified English teachers are snickering at that one.

At least I know my audience. But I'll leave this thread alone from now on, I'm sorry to have invaded your space.

Mud in the Sand said:
GOD I LOVE U2! THEY INSPIRE MY SOUL AND ENCAPTURE MY HEART!
i suppose i am too new to truthfully welcome you back, but from what little i have read so far, i look forward to making your acquaintance.
foray said:
Even the 2004ers love Mud In Their Sand, bless your hearts.

foray
yarof speaks the truth.

Have we talked before, young one?

Stop by my congregation sometime soon. Walking through this desert we call Interference can do things to one's soul. Soon you'll find that center we call peace.

The first thing to do is rid her system of the curses that befall on those who walk through this forum. I, a humble man of God, treck with the poor and downtrodden. My journeys have brought me to places far and wide. I now come to the end of the world. Here I am at Interference.

If she submits herself to a true higher power, I think she can be saved.

lmjhitman, do you accept Mud in the Sand as your own personal Jesus? Do you have a personal relationship with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom