brother. This is a Mud-In-The-Sand thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is SO hot.

i could nearly peepee (pee, pee and pee(with more urine flowing at this point, a thick stream(yellow, almost a dark orange)) my pants.

life can be so good

i'm looking at you, mud in the sand. i'm looking at you.

i'm looking at you with my eyes, mud in the sand. i'm looking at your eyes, with mine.

i'm looking at your eyes.

through glasses of love

Calluna said:
lmjhitman, do you accept Mud in the Sand as your own personal Jesus? Do you have a personal relationship with him?
personal jesus :drool:

praise be to mud in the sand!

i am but a poorly made and flawed creature.

lead me! save me!

Kieran McConville said:
Wow so touching, Zoomerang, I guess you and mud are like in a lezbian relationship now huh?

that's not what you said last night.

i actually have millions upon millions of dollars in debt that i will never be able to pay off.

my wife beats me every day she comes home from work. at least she lets me cook and do her laundry.

kieran, do you ever feel like being sinister? what about appearing in other threads only to unleash a verbal tirade against foolish citizens who need to be taught the ropes of someone in the know?

do you ever think about these things, kieran? do you? do you think about these things?

kieran, it's time you answered the questions. your audience is waiting.

Kieran McConville said:
Wow so touching, Zoomerang, I guess you and mud are like in a lezbian relationship now huh?

A beating replicative of the ones given to red headed step children everywhere is going to happen for that gross comment. Find decency in your heart. Also, please, stop masturbating. I think I got something on my sleeve reading that last comment.

Last edited:
and for some of us, it's the only lover that'll always be there on a cold, dark and lonely night.

7ust ask ma7or, i'm sure he's got a few good stories to tell. :happy:

yertle-the-turtle said:
Mud in the Sand

Are you Brett in disguise? Are you?

WTF? Are you trying to piss me off? Ever hear of a skull thumping? If you have, then never ask if I'm that guy. I've been to enough Interference sister sites to know thats the worst of comparisons.

Just to update you guys, bit of housekeeping hahah, Mud in the Sand IS Brett in disguise. So, he protesteth too much I think.

I know, I know, he'll probably issue some dire threat to bash my family up with a baseball bat for posting this - that is if he can drag himself away from that hot steamy weekend of love with Zoomerang96!

MITS (oh, its sounds soooo cute compared to Mud in the Sand - like a puppy dog) is obviously a higher power than Brett.

MITS will keep our hearts (and hands) warm for eternity.

Mud in the Sand said:

I've been to enough Interference sister sites to know thats the worst of comparisons.

And... you'll be visiting them again ;)

:wave:

Buh-bye.

bandeo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom