Broooooooooooooce: The Rising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]Eeeeey yo

:up: :up: :up:

I've been listening to it fer the last week.

Mona's favorite songs:
*Lonesome Day
*Nothing Man
*Countin' on a Miracle
*You're Missing
*The Rising
*My City of Ruins

akorse I loveth 'em all though. This thing needs a Grammy or something.

Still can't get over it......*waits fer the time when others will fall in love with this CD...... today or tomorrow, whenever ye get it!

Until then, I'm always one to help out the visual learners.
[/color]

355.jpg

356.jpg

Bruce_Springsteen_06.jpg

357.jpg

:heart: :heart: super shibby

I've only heard The Rising and My City of Ruins (from the Tribute to America telecast), but I like the Rising and absolutely love My City of Ruins. I need some new music. I think I'll pick this up soon.

444.jpg

445.jpg

446.jpg

447.jpg

He better be on TV shows like all this week....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just know about Today tomorrow morning

nice body bruce

Ok... so am I the only one in North America who doesn't care for Bruce Springsteen?

"Glory Days" and "Streets of Philadelphia" pretty much sum it up for me....

Love to see people all enthused though!! :D Makes me feel :sad: for not feeling the same...

*feels precisely the same as Angel*

I want to like him, but I've tried and he just doesn't do it for me. :( Damn, I am a baaad music fan. *sigh*

those pics are making me sweat.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Goddamit! Do I have to buy *another* fantastic new cd??? *sigh* Such a joyless existence I lead... ;)

i know life's a bitch, huh? :macdevil: it takes so little to get me out of my mind happy. :happy:

Did anyone else see the the Today Show today with him on driving in his Mustang around Asbury Park? So cool!!

I cannot wait till tomorrow to pick up the new CD. I think Best Buy has it for like, $9.99 :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

YEAH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

* can ya tell I'm excited?*

needs tickets for this show at LA Forum :scream:

Dang it, Mona! I had to put you on my ignore list just so this thread would load in 30 minutes or less! ;)

Sula, you're not bad; My otherwise fabulous and near-perfect husband has the same flaw. I've learned to live with it.

Those who want tix, try looking for single seats on Ticketbastard or ebay. Single seats are relatively easy to get.

PS: Nightline tomorrow night!

Hey...does anyone know when the tickets for Chicago are going on sale? I need to know so I can prepare my "YOU BEST BE GIVIN' ME THE TICKETS I WANT" uberbitch face for the trip to my local ticketmaster outlet. ;)

martha said:
Dang it, Mona! I had to put you on my ignore list just so this thread would load in 30 minutes or less! ;)

Sula, you're not bad; My otherwise fabulous and near-perfect husband has the same flaw. I've learned to live with it.

Those who want tix, try looking for single seats on Ticketbastard or ebay. Single seats are relatively easy to get.

PS: Nightline tomorrow night!

1. :lol:
2. MUST FIND BLANK TAPES....geh!

Hey...does anyone know when the tickets for Chicago are going on sale? I need to know so I can prepare my "YOU BEST BE GIVIN' ME THE TICKETS I WANT" uberbitch face for the trip to my local ticketmaster outlet. ;)

i've been checking out the ticketmaster site every day WAITING to see when they go on sale. THEY BETTER HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

september is going to be the most kickass concert month ever. :drool:

Screaming Flower said:

i've been checking out the ticketmaster site every day WAITING to see when they go on sale. THEY BETTER HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

NO SHITE!

Screaming Flower said:

september is going to be the most kickass concert month ever. :drool:

Hellz yeah. Stones for my bday. Then Bruce a week later. YEEEEAAH!! :cool:

NO SHITE!

we might need a plan of attack. maybe if we attack ticketmaster in a bruce-driven hormonal rage they will just give us the tickets to get us out of there. it's an idea... :macdevil:

Hellz yeah. Stones for my bday. Then Bruce a week later. YEEEEAAH!! :cool:

and i just got paul mccartney tix for the day before bruce. :drool: i seriously cannot wait. :heart: :D

Screaming Flower said:

we might need a plan of attack. maybe if we attack ticketmaster in a bruce-driven hormonal rage they will just give us the tickets to get us out of there. it's an idea... :macdevil:

It just might work. This worked very well the other day on a cabby who took me to the wrong place. Well, that was less bruce-driven hormonal rage than "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING ME??" rage. But still, rage...rage can work...

9.99 fits nicely into my budget

I love the new song, can't wait to hear it all tomorrow!!!

He was on Dateline last night but I missed it. :mad:

Mtv2 just played an hour's worth of videos at 9pm.

Today Show, tomorrow morning
Nightline, tomorrow night

David Letterman, Aug 1 and 2. :D
Mtv Music Awards, Aug. 29th

My show=Aug. 15th. :drool: :drool:

Last time I was so excited for a concert was last fall for U2!!!!!

Mona, you are the Bruce picture god. :up:

Re: 9.99 fits nicely into my budget

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I love the new song, can't wait to hear it all tomorrow!!!

He was on Dateline last night but I missed it. :mad:

Mtv2 just played an hour's worth of videos at 9pm.

Today Show, tomorrow morning
Nightline, tomorrow night

David Letterman, Aug 1 and 2. :D
Mtv Music Awards, Aug. 29th

My show=Aug. 15th. :drool: :drool:

Last time I was so excited for a concert was last fall for U2!!!!!

Mona, you are the Bruce picture god. :up:

:up: thanks fer the Spy Report

heehee thanks

Back
Top Bottom