Broooooooooooooce: The Rising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok i just bought it. i'm about to pop into my sad little laptop with its sad little speakers, which i know will not do the boss justice but i cannot wait until i get home.

*explodes

:drool:

comment #1 on new brooooooooce

i should not read these lyrics at work. :sad: :(

God, i :heart: bruce. and i'm only on song three. :up:

I got the CD today and am listening to it for the first time right now. I'm on the second track, "Into the Fire."

I got up this morning just in time to watch Bruce and the E-Street Band perform on the Today Show. Talk about luck! They were awesome.

Omddddddddddddd mom just told me tonite at ll:30 Bob Springstern is gonna be on TV.

MY LITTLE ROCK N ROLL HEART: *breaks*

You can get the info on all his TV appearances here

www.backstreets.com

He'll be on Letterman this week too, Aug 1and 2 I believe..he's also on the new Rolling Stone. I didn't see that today when I bought Time, but I'm sure it's out soon.

From the Today Show..

capt.1028065630.people_springsteen_bbp102.jpg

capt.1028065174.people_springsteen_bbp101.jpg

1028051338.3557073021.jpg

capt.1028050261.people_springsteen_returns_xtn105.jpg

1028037871.3624247422.jpg

capt.1028039880.people_springsteen_returns_bbp105.jpg

the boss is back

went to buy cd this afternoon and it was sold out.:mad:

Great album. Very very good. In fact, I'm beginning to get sick of all the really good releases this year. This year has been so good for music, as long as you know how to look, that I fear next year will be worse than the last few combined. I just heard "The Rising" on a top 40 station. Is this a good or a bad thing?

i need to stop smoking crack.

i've listened to this so many times in the last few days it was actually playing in a dream i had last night.

The record of the year

i must admit i'm crushed , first time since Joshua tree WOWY listening , freakin' great , awesome , :sad: :ohmy: :) :up:

pinkfloyd said:
i download it from internet , but real music is great on any kind of stereo system , or cd , mp3 etc ...

Actually, I tried downloading it, too. But I can't seem to find good versions of "Countin' on a Miracle" and "My City in Ruins" (i.e. ones that aren't live versions and don't have sections of the song missing). Where did you get yours from?

But I'm still gonna buy it when I get my next paycheck.

what on earth is wrong with you child?

BUY IT NOW HHSC!!! :scream: :scream:

it will only intensify the bruce-drive hormonal rage...

:mac:

Re: *looks at pic GM posted

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Damn....and he's what, 52?!?!?!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Kris, we are going for the front row!!!! :sexywink: :mac:

2 weeks from tonight!! Holy shit am I getting excited!!!!!!! I need to get this cd....

Back
Top Bottom