Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drukn and we're listeing to TJT, I just hit IGC, so you should jion us after there, then it' on to Zoorpa

What's up? Still doing indecent things with household objects?

ooh, is someone drunk? Is there listening party? Should I stop listening to Monty Python? :hyper:

Ali! :wave:

We listened to all of Pop, now we're up to IGC in JT ( :drool: ), and then we're hitting Zooropa. It's a U2athon!

No. They come from the early sixties era when singles, not albums, were where it was at. So compilations are the way to go. Songs you'd want on a compilation include Apache (their signature song), Kon-Tiki, Shadoogie, Wonderful Land, and Quartermaster's Stores. I know I've used some of their tracks in DI; Kon-Tiki is in DI V, so see if you like that. If you dig that song, you'll dig the other ones I've named.

All right, I'll try to hit that up, Napster loves compilations, so I should be havle to find something

"Every day the dreamers die to see what's on the other side."

Love that lyric.

Also, Bono snippeting the first verse of IGC over the end of Watchtower at a couple of Lovetown gigs was FUCKING INTENSE.

I don't know chass, I think IGC is perfect as it is. .. anymore lyrics might jut be asinine.

Oh, fuck off, Trip Through Your Wires, with your stupid, cheesy, Southernified crappiness.

I'm drukn and we're listeing to TJT, I just hit IGC, so you should jion us after there, then it' on to Zoorpa

:yippie:

IGC was such a cool surprise at the end of Three Kings - I'd never paid much attention to it before that, but I love it.

And for the record, I wish they'd never released the RHMT video.

Vertigo. SYCMIOYO. OOTS. And the worst U2 video EVER, US Stuck.

NOOOOOOO That video made me a U2 fanatic, because I LOVED U2 iSpy.

and TRRRRRIIIIPPPP!!! :hyper: Possibly my favorite song on this album afgter Streets and RTsS

Trip was a good opportunity to do a food run.

I simply cannot believe HEARTLAND, MOTHERFUCKING HEARTLAND!, was cut from the album to make way for this stupidity. If they desperately needed something fun, SPANISH EYES.

And oooh, here we go, One Tree Hill. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom