Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now time for Please from Sarajevo. :drool:

And do you guys want to do another album?

could be that I'm drunk, but in abrevaitons I always have a tendency to read U's as O's.

I'm up for another albumm, but I need another drink, just finished number 2

well we already did Tuf, but I don't think chass and I have donte TJT yet, so I'd be up for that

GUYS, HOLY SHIT, I JUST REALISED SOMETHING.

THE SUPERTHREAD HAS FINALLY COME TOTALLY FULL CIRCLE.

Our first thread was Pop Survivor Round One! :lol:

Only took us 148 threads to get back on topic ...

And you've prompted me to say (given that this has nothing to do with what you just said, and I am not an original ST'er) that it was Pop just the other day and AB yesterday and today in my car which are reigniting my long dead love for U2. My all time favourite album is definitely UF, but these 2 albums are capable of waking the hibernating fan which resides in us all.

So
thebirdman.gif
interference for killing my love all those years ago!

Ugh, Zoorpa....did I ever rent that from the library so I don't have to listen to it on iTuens?

And you've prompted me to say (given that this has nothing to do with what you just said, and I am not an original ST'er) that it was Pop just the other day and AB yesterday and today in my car which are reigniting my long dead love for U2. My all time favourite album is definitely UF, but these 2 albums are capable of waking the hibernating fan which resides in us all.

For me, it's ASOH that reminds me why I love U2 and still bother with U2gigs.com and stuff like that. Just the opening notes and the first verse ... yeah, I'm a fan again.

*checks* I DID so I can listen to Zoorpa too!

Is the tsking finger, that sorta looks like someone waving the middle finer actually named the birdman :ohmy:

FUCKING HELL, Edge's solo and Bono's random screaming over the top in Please from Sarajevo is just off the hook. God, chills alright.

nev emind what I judt posed, I realize that's not the tsking finger, but actually someone flicking me off.

Though I prefer this to show my flicking off rage t(-_-t)

*checks* I DID so I can listen to Zoorpa too!

Is the tsking finger, that sorta looks like someone waving the middle finer actually named the birdman :ohmy:

it's meant to be flipping you the bird, hence it called the birdman. ie, it's sticking its finger up. not at 'you' when i say you, by the way... it's those annoying people...
:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom