Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck yes! moooooooooofooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dancer.gif

:drool:

Though I wish the studio version rocked as hard as the live version. I hate you for hearing it in concert. :madspit:

i can't decide what's funnier: my cat spice attacking the pillow i'm resting my foot on, or this piece of paper blowing across the room every time i move my other foot. i'd swear someone had it attached to a string if there wasn't anyone else over here

I purposely wait for the machinary in a water foutain to turn on before I take a drink *cold water ftw*

Hey guys, i like DYFL drunk, whodaythunkit

I swear "looking for a sound that's going to drown out the world" actually sounds like "looking for a sound that's going to drown out a mirror".

Tru fax axver, but I'd die a virgin if that's my alternative :wink:

j/k I luvs you Chass and you knows it :p

God , I'm so far behind you guys, just staret Movfo

Yeah, just the "MOOOOOOFOOOOOO!" intro and "MOOOVE ME A MOUUNTAAAAAIN!" outtro made such a big difference :up:

God, the intro was so fucking intense live. And Edge's guitar really screamed. I used to listen to Mofo from Popmart Sarajevo to really get going before debates in high school. And I'd walk around the desks of the prep room ... I was known for my pre-debate quirks.

God, the intro was so fucking intense live. And Edge's guitar really screamed. I used to listen to Mofo from Popmart Sarajevo to really get going before debates in high school. And I'd walk around the desks of the prep room ... I was known for my pre-debate quirks.
this does not surprise me :hmm:

Mofo --> IGWSHA is far too jarring and sudden. Stupid pairing.

I'm always never quite sure what to make of IGWSHA. Some of its lyrics are absolute quality, while others are clunky and forced. I like the guitar. Some of the synths are unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom