Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weet-bix, to me, has two uses. Firstly, as a breakfast food, in which case I crush it up and bind it with a little bit of hot water (not much, as I don't want it to actually be liquidy; I just want the Weet-bix to bind) and throw on whatever fruit I want. Secondly, as a snack food, in which case I take just one block of Weet-bix, spread Marmite or honey or anything else on one side, and eat. Quite nice.
THAT WAS IT. i thought you mentioned you liked marmite on weet-bix, but i wasn't sure. it sounded so gross, i couldn't imagine anyone doing that! :giggle:

ooh, just saw this. i've had the strawberry yogurt cheerios, but never any kind with fruit. i do like special k red berries though :drool: (they're just strawberries, i don't know why they don't just label it as such. it's not like strawberries are an obscure fruit.)

It's Triple Berry Cheerios. :)
Strawberry, Raspberry and Blueberry. Very tasty.

I would join in on the listening of Pop, but I have to be up early, I'm afraid.

I shall take my leave. Good night, all. :wave:

I had half a bottle of wine in 20 minutes recently, and woke up feeling great. A bit thirsty, but I didn't have water by my bed like I normally do so I'd probably have been thirsty anyway.
i try doing the whole keeping water by my bed when i have sinus problems, but i hate room temperature water. plus i hate drinking anything if i have the slightest bit of morning breath. i know i'm totally weird; the first thing i do when i wake up is brush my teeth. i won't even talk to anyone until i have, not even on the phone.

THAT WAS IT. i thought you mentioned you liked marmite on weet-bix, but i wasn't sure. it sounded so gross, i couldn't imagine anyone doing that! :giggle:

It works surprisingly well. My mother improvised it when I was little as a cheap snack for afternoon tea and I've stuck with it. Used to do it as my proper breakfast for a while in grade 12, even. That's when I discovered Marmite and honey mix surprisingly well.

noeeees my drunk ass is behind :sad:

That's ok, I need a lot more alco hol if I'm being forced to listen to this album anyways

It works surprisingly well. My mother improvised it when I was little as a cheap snack for afternoon tea and I've stuck with it. Used to do it as my proper breakfast for a while in grade 12, even. That's when I discovered Marmite and honey mix surprisingly well.
ick. i'll stick with plain cheerios, thx.

i try doing the whole keeping water by my bed when i have sinus problems, but i hate room temperature water. plus i hate drinking anything if i have the slightest bit of morning breath. i know i'm totally weird; the first thing i do when i wake up is brush my teeth. i won't even talk to anyone until i have, not even on the phone.

I always keep water by the bed. Nothing worse than having to go and get it from somewhere. I prefer cold water, but I'm not picky. Oh, and weird.

See, I absolutely will not brush my teeth until I've had something to eat and drink. It feels nasty - not to mention a bit pointless - beforehand.

Agreed on room temperature water, though. I need my water cold.

See, I absolutely will not brush my teeth until I've had something to eat and drink. It feels nasty - not to mention a bit pointless - beforehand.

Agreed on room temperature water, though. I need my water cold.
yeah, i'm a weirdo. i started the whole "can't do a thing till i've brushed my teeth" sometime when i was in high school, i don't know when it became a habit. i guess cuz i'd shower at night and usually skip breakfast, so really brushing my teeth WAS the first thing i'd do since i didn't have to do that stuff. before that i was your normal brush after eating breakfast person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom