Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I returned with...a pickled egg and tuna salad sandwich. Quickest thing I could grab lacking sugar.

Oh gross. Who sells fish near the entrance? :barf:

Ooh, it's Insta-Axverdeath in a sandwich! I think I'll get around to my salami and cheese toasted sandwich ...

Idiots. Queensland idiots. There are lots of them!

Ooh, it's Insta-Axverdeath in a sandwich! I think I'll get around to my salami and cheese toasted sandwich ...

Idiots. Queensland idiots. There are lots of them!
:lol: Yeah, I'll not come near you with that. It wasn't even really what I wanted, but my stomach was raising hell and I couldn't risk anything with sugar. So that's what I came up with.

I shall take your word for it!

Chass, have you NEVER had a decent pair of headphones, lmao.

and fail serena (I'm looking for a rom :lol: But I think I've got enough rpg to last me a lifetime right now, so I'm actually not that interested. I might swing by Chass' placeo n my way to Tejas though , shhh don't tell her)

:lol: Yeah, I'll not come near you with that. It wasn't even really what I wanted, but my stomach was raising hell and I couldn't risk anything with sugar. So that's what I came up with.

I shall take your word for it!

:laugh: Well, my toasted sandwiches are toasting. I really shouldn't wait until after 2pm to eat ...

Queensland is a hellhole. All you need to know.

Chass, have you NEVER had a decent pair of headphones, lmao.

and fail serena (I'm looking for a rom :lol: But I think I've got enough rpg to last me a lifetime right now, so I'm actually not that interested. I might swing by Chass' placeo n my way to Tejas though , shhh don't tell her)
To me, there is no substitute for Final Fantasy. :drool:

*too lazy to go to back to quote* How are you, Khan?

:laugh: Well, my toasted sandwiches are toasting. I really shouldn't wait until after 2pm to eat ...

Queensland is a hellhole. All you need to know.

:laugh: That's about when I was eating when the Superthread was keeping me way past breakfast. :D

That's all I need to know, indeed.

the three disc :lol: even i couldn't be arsed to download the seven disc one. i don't need to hear drum loops :coocoo:

I have the seven disc one, but I've never played it! Drum loops are dull at the best of times, and come on, it's LARRY MULLEN.

:laugh: That's about when I was eating when the Superthread was keeping me way past breakfast. :D

That's all I need to know, indeed.

Heh, it's when I would eat all through the holidays. But now I want to get things back to some semblance of normality. Need to find a breakfast food that I like, too.

You people don't deserve a drunkposting, and I'm already a glass down, so I could be teh one to give it to you too, but instead I'm labeling The National Tracks :crack:

INSTEAD OF SEEING THEM LIVE TOMORROW AT LOLLAPALOOZA LIKE i WANTED TO

I'll have to have a listening party of them while they're supposed to be on stage

Normal is over-rated.
And breakfast food is under-rated.

I would like to not be a starving zombie in my 10am classes, though. :wink:

Eh, I can't seem to find a breakfast food that's quick, easy, and substantial. Toast just doesn't fill me up, and cereal doesn't exactly excite me.

i know! it's not like he's the most exciting drummer.

I feel sorry for whoever has to mix his dull crap into U2's songs. I suppose it might actually be a very easy job, though, since he may just have four or so different tracks that are continually recycled. Just insert the most appropriate one into the song ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom