Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pasta is SuperWin. :drool: All this talk of food is making me hungry.

I don't like fish much. Salmon and Tuna, thats it. Anything else can go get fucked. I don't like it. It's a pain in the arse to be allergic to fish oil though, I am sure! And peanut oil you mentioned the other day? Gah, I dunno how you cope! :(

Hah, I was just thinking that I should grab myself some lunch ...

Fish just smells horrid. Whenever I'm at the Queen Vic Market in the city, I make a point of avoiding the fish section because it reeks something fierce. I don't know how people eat that stuff. I honestly don't feel like I'm missing out on much! Eggs are pretty putrid too.

Listen over the marching bands playing out of time :drool:

THANK YOU! I could not remember what it was I wanted to do next week, and I would've been pissed if I'd forgotten, The Drum Core Internationals Championship Event being held in MC next week, I need to go to that.

Hah, I was just thinking that I should grab myself some lunch ...

Fish just smells horrid. Whenever I'm at the Queen Vic Market in the city, I make a point of avoiding the fish section because it reeks something fierce. I don't know how people eat that stuff. I honestly don't feel like I'm missing out on much! Eggs are pretty putrid too.
Haha, I am thinking a midnight snack might be in order! Something without much sugar though...!

Fish smells non-existent god awful! Ugh! I hate going into the fish section because it makes me feel like puking! I don't so much mind eggs, however. Even though they do tend to smell pretty foul.

Chass should we listen to Pop after you've listened through again :p
If you want to :up:

Meanwhile:

289.gif

Chip thief!

Afternoon Ax :wave:

I trust you enjoyed the rugby?

Haha, most definitely. More than made up for the disappointing play of last week. Nice to see them actually figure out how the fuck to hold onto the ball.

Haha, I am thinking a midnight snack might be in order! Something without much sugar though...!

Fish smells non-existent god awful! Ugh! I hate going into the fish section because it makes me feel like puking! I don't so much mind eggs, however. Even though they do tend to smell pretty foul.

I'm trying to decide if I want to grab a muffin first or go straight for toasted sandwiches.

Back on the Gold Coast, this fruit and veg shop we'd go to had a fish section right at the entrance that you couldn't avoid. It just about put me off ever going there. Sure, the fruit and veg were pretty good and cheap, but it wasn't appetising walking past all that fish!

We'll see. Not only did you download that game for me, but I also found Rise and Rule of Ancient Empires, Empire Earth, and I purchased Age of Empires I & II after the movies.

I blelive my ability to play video games will become quite lacking in a little while though

Serena! didn't notice you there. I have a question for ye. Lets say one wanted to play FF7 but couldn't find their game, and their PSX was in Texas....what would one do?

I'm trying to decide if I want to grab a muffin first or go straight for toasted sandwiches.

Back on the Gold Coast, this fruit and veg shop we'd go to had a fish section right at the entrance that you couldn't avoid. It just about put me off ever going there. Sure, the fruit and veg were pretty good and cheap, but it wasn't appetising walking past all that fish!
I returned with...a pickled egg and tuna salad sandwich. Quickest thing I could grab lacking sugar.

Oh gross. Who sells fish near the entrance? :barf:

Yes. Hadn't lost to them since 1999 and then lose twice in the same year!

I was too tired to get worked up about it last night, and I really don't care today. I wasn't expecting a positive result anyway!

Wow. I think I recall you saying a little while ago that Souths were coming good this season or something.

If the thread is going to remain this dead, then I refuse todrunk post.

Seems like it's got some life in it to me, but then again, my points of comparison are the deadness I found when I got up, and last night when I was drunkposting and trying to push the place along with very few others around! Go on, drunkpost and bring life to the place. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom