Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also:

What the fuck is it with people hating on songs like Babyface and Miami?

Why can't U2 be goofy?

Not everything has to be fucking Streets :madwife:

I am not too big of a fan of either song. I'll listen to them on the occasion but I don't feel the need to bash on them. Babyface can be kind of annoying sometimes and I tend to skip Miami, but it's not as if they're completely terrible or anything.

Ravva is our resident lightweight.

Excuse me?

And Chass, how did you not know there were dual Vocals on LNOE? There's that whole thing with how Bono's voice was too weak to do the high notes so he had to rely on Edge to cover for him.

Ick, that's terrible! I love egg. Just one thing: I hate the yolk. I don't care if it's hardboiled, fried up normally any style, nope, nope and nope. Yolk is fucking nasty and dry tasting and ew.

I don't see the point in energy drinks, fullstop. Why would you want to get a short burst of energy and feel worse afterwards? :huh:

I'm allergic to the egg white specifically. I think I can actually tolerate the yolk, but I can't say I've tested that at any time I can remember.

One of my friends would have a Red Bull every day before high school. It was the only way he'd be alert enough for the first few hours of the day, and he readily acknowledged he was addicted to the stuff - but only on school days, as he never even desired to touch it on weekends or holidays. So it worked for him, as much of a waste of money as it was.

My main problem with over-the-head headphones is that the strap crushes my hair! I end up looking like a complete moron, with this flattened line through the middle of my head from the headphones.
Awaiting my picture of this. :D

Because they sound fucking dreadful? Though to be fair, Miami was seriously rockin' live. But that doesn't reduce my dislike for the awful-sounding studio version. Miami is rather like Party Girl in that sense: dodgy studio version but really comes into its own on stage. Nothing was ever going to save Babyface, though ...
Hey now, studio Miami is freaking hot! Gettin hot in a photobooth :combust:

And I saved Babyface by making a stalker video for it, but youtube is lame :angry:

Psh, just get some portable audio. An mp3 player, or a discman and carry it with you.

That's a pain in the arse! Especially as my music collection is fucking huge. I consider my iPod to be little more than a "Best Of" compilation of my collection.

I'm allergic to the egg white specifically. I think I can actually tolerate the yolk, but I can't say I've tested that at any time I can remember.

One of my friends would have a Red Bull every day before high school. It was the only way he'd be alert enough for the first few hours of the day, and he readily acknowledged he was addicted to the stuff - but only on school days, as he never even desired to touch it on weekends or holidays. So it worked for him, as much of a waste of money as it was.
Ah, right. Does this mean that you also can't have noodles made with egg white? Or are those somewhat tolerable? I've never known anyone allergic to egg.
I just don't like the taste of yolk. I don't tend to eat egg a whole hell of a lot anyway. The occasional pickled egg or fried up one but that's it. Not a big have to thing for me.

Ugh, I know people who mix that with Yager. You couldn't pay me to do that!
Though I did get super retarded and chase something with Jolt about a year ago. Couldn't pay me to do that again! Boy did I regret that.

And Chass, how did you not know there were dual Vocals on LNOE? There's that whole thing with how Bono's voice was too weak to do the high notes so he had to rely on Edge to cover for him.
No no no. It's not Edge! It's a second track of Bono, way down in the background. Probably an earlier take. You know they supposedly laid down the final vocals for LNOE on the last day in the studio.

Also, wtf, there's talking at the beginning of Lemon!

Give me a few minutes and I might decide to take you up on that I finally ahve a day off tomorrow, and I am so tired from basicall yrunning the store by myself the last four days

Ah, right. Does this mean that you also can't have noodles made with egg white? Or are those somewhat tolerable? I've never known anyone allergic to egg.
I just don't like the taste of yolk. I don't tend to eat egg a whole hell of a lot anyway. The occasional pickled egg or fried up one but that's it. Not a big have to thing for me.

Ugh, I know people who mix that with Yager. You couldn't pay me to do that!
Though I did get super retarded and chase something with Jolt about a year ago. Couldn't pay me to do that again! Boy did I regret that.

No idea, not sure if I've ever tried them. I know the pasta sheets I use in my lasagne contain egg and I'm cool with them.

I think I've to some point outgrown some of my allergies. Nuts and fish still affect me, but not nearly as bad as they used to. I would vomit and stuff, but now I just break out in hives and they go down after a couple of hours. Eggs, however, were always the worst, and I haven't had an encounter with a notable quantity of egg in over a decade for that very reason.

Also, wtf, there's talking at the beginning of Lemon!

Ooh, I remember that. I haven't listened for it in ages, though. Refresh my memory - what's said?

Give me a few minutes and I might decide to take you up on that I finally ahve a day off tomorrow, and I am so tired from basicall yrunning the store by myself the last four days

Oooh. Sounds like you deserve a good drink. :hyper:

No idea, not sure if I've ever tried them. I know the pasta sheets I use in my lasagne contain egg and I'm cool with them.

I think I've to some point outgrown some of my allergies. Nuts and fish still affect me, but not nearly as bad as they used to. I would vomit and stuff, but now I just break out in hives and they go down after a couple of hours. Eggs, however, were always the worst, and I haven't had an encounter with a notable quantity of egg in over a decade for that very reason.
Ah, then you would probably be alright with pasta that contains egg. That's a good thing. It would be a shame if you couldn't.

Oh wow, you're allergic to fish too? I'm glad that I don't really have any food allergies but I guess that sugar thing is the sweet revenge for that! :grumpy:

Ah, then you would probably be alright with pasta that contains egg. That's a good thing. It would be a shame if you couldn't.

Oh wow, you're allergic to fish too? I'm glad that I don't really have any food allergies but I guess that sugar thing is the sweet revenge for that! :grumpy:

Yeah, I like my pasta just a bit too much. :drool:

Fish and I definitely aren't friends. I have to be careful when I have fish and chips. Sometimes I'm OK with the chips and whatever else I order from the place, while sometimes the other food has been mixed with fish oil and then it's time for hives.

I can't tell. Almost sounds like "it's salt, ehh" but that can't be right :lol:

:lol: After wracking my memory, I think it's Lemon's intro that has Bono saying "I feel so very tired" in his MacPhisto voice. Might have to stop cranking the PT goodness and check ...

Yeah, I like my pasta just a bit too much. :drool:

Fish and I definitely aren't friends. I have to be careful when I have fish and chips. Sometimes I'm OK with the chips and whatever else I order from the place, while sometimes the other food has been mixed with fish oil and then it's time for hives.

Pasta is SuperWin. :drool: All this talk of food is making me hungry.

I don't like fish much. Salmon and Tuna, thats it. Anything else can go get fucked. I don't like it. It's a pain in the arse to be allergic to fish oil though, I am sure! And peanut oil you mentioned the other day? Gah, I dunno how you cope! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom