Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. People around your way should get some culture and stop sculling their nasty pisswater Budweiser.

I haven't had a hangover from wine (or anything) yet, touch wood! Let's see how I go now, having just downed a bottle. I can still feel a bit of an alcohol taste in my mouth. Maybe I should have some water? Can't be a bad idea, anyway.
Beer is so foul and disgusting. Especially that piss in a can that they call Budweiser, Bud Light and what have you. :barf:

Water might help. Would also reduce the chances of having a hangover. And probably why I don't have one today!

Achtung Baby was NOT the greatest album ever. And they DON'T need to redo that again! :doh:

No shit. Fuck Achtung. Its high rating is mindboggling. The Unforgettable Fire all the motherfucking way!

Beer is so foul and disgusting. Especially that piss in a can that they call Budweiser, Bud Light and what have you. :barf:

Water might help. Would also reduce the chances of having a hangover. And probably why I don't have one today!

I get the impression Yank beer is shocking. I have a hard time imagining how it could be worse than our bogan beers.

I can't believe I just drank a whole bottle of wine in three hours. Fucking madness. Guess water might be a smart move ...

No shit. Fuck Achtung. Its high rating is mindboggling. The Unforgettable Fire all the motherfucking way!

The ONLY reason I even REMOTELY like it is for Ultra Violet! That is IT. :up:

Other than that, musically speaking, The Unforgettable Fire fucking owns all!

Achtung Baby was NOT the greatest album ever. And they DON'T need to redo that again! :doh:

Perhaps I'm a bit of a hypocrite, because there are a few albums/states of mind that I wish they would journey through again. Just not that one.

Generally, I stick with the opinion that once they've done something, it's in their best interest to move along.

The ONLY reason I even REMOTELY like it is for Ultra Violet! That is IT. :up:

Other than that, musically speaking, The Unforgettable Fire fucking owns all!

Nah, The Fly, Acrobat, and Love Is Blindness are fucking sweet. Ultra Violet can burn in boyband hell, I'm afraid, Serena.

UF for the motherfucking win. :drool:

I get the impression Yank beer is shocking. I have a hard time imagining how it could be worse than our bogan beers.

I can't believe I just drank a whole bottle of wine in three hours. Fucking madness. Guess water might be a smart move ...
It might as well be warm piss in a can. I've never even so much as had a drop of it and I sure don't care to! The smell of it is enough to make me want to vomit. But consider the source: Hicks.

That's not that bad. I probably would drank it in less than that. But I bet I'd be blitzed as shit too. :lol:

Especially that piss in a can that they call Budweiser, Bud Light and what have you. :barf:

I completely agree with the bud thing....if you hate beer, give this a try;

bluemoon1.JPG

Blue Moon beer, you will need a frosty glass and a wedge of orange...trust me, it's great.

Perhaps I'm a bit of a hypocrite, because there are a few albums/states of mind that I wish they would journey through again. Just not that one.

Generally, I stick with the opinion that once they've done something, it's in their best interest to move along.
Nah, just that the particular era/album in question is so fucking over-rated it's not even funny anymore.

They need to just find something new and NOT over-produce it.

Nah, The Fly, Acrobat, and Love Is Blindness are fucking sweet. Ultra Violet can burn in boyband hell, I'm afraid, Serena.

UF for the motherfucking win. :drool:

Oh, no. Those are good songs, definitely good songs. I just wouldn't care much for the album without Ultra Violet. Sorry, Axver. :p

I must agree with the second half of this post though. :drool: ASOH, TUF, EPAA...
The whole thing just fucking wins.

OK, just posted in the wine thread. I wonder what I will make of that post in the morning! At least I namedropped the Central Otago region, Dry River, and Ata fucking Rangi, all of which are QUALITY.

Never even heard of it. :scratch:

From Wikipedia;

"The beer is orange-amber in color with a cloudy appearance because it is unfiltered. It is also spiced with coriander and orange peel in addition to the hops found in most beers. Blue Moon does have a more pronounced orange flavor than many other beers of the style. "

A frosty glass and the orange wedge makes a huge difference.

From Wikipedia;

"The beer is orange-amber in color with a cloudy appearance because it is unfiltered. It is also spiced with coriander and orange peel in addition to the hops found in most beers. Blue Moon does have a more pronounced orange flavor than many other beers of the style. "

A frosty glass and the orange wedge makes a huge difference.

I've never seen it around here. Though I might be willing to give it a try if I could find it. Granted I'm not a big fan of orange flavoured things.

It might as well be warm piss in a can. I've never even so much as had a drop of it and I sure don't care to! The smell of it is enough to make me want to vomit. But consider the source: Hicks.

That's not that bad. I probably would drank it in less than that. But I bet I'd be blitzed as shit too. :lol:

Hicks will ruin anything. God, booze for them is truly lowest common denominator; little more than swill, really.

I've never seen it around here. Though I might be willing to give it a try if I could find it. Granted I'm not a big fan of orange flavoured things.

Aww, but orange is made of SuperWin. :drool:

Hicks will ruin anything. God, booze for them is truly lowest common denominator; little more than swill, really.

They ruin perfectly good food, too. :no:
Southern style cooking is just NOT my thing. Sorry folks, but I'd rather have some Oriental food or Italian.

QUOTED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR SERIOUS TRUTH.

It depends on what it is. Orange soda? No thanks. Certain orange candies are a no-go with me too. I love orange if it's orange juice or actual oranges, though.

Orange juice mixed with lemonade (i.e. Sprite, not your weirdo non-carbonated squiash) is made of win. So are orange lollies. In fact, I generally just like orange. Unless it's the colour of a vegetable. Carrots, pumpkin, and to a lesser extent kumara (sweet potato) are Axver no-go zones.

Orange juice mixed with lemonade (i.e. Sprite, not your weirdo non-carbonated squiash) is made of win. So are orange lollies. In fact, I generally just like orange. Unless it's the colour of a vegetable. Carrots, pumpkin, and to a lesser extent kumara (sweet potato) are Axver no-go zones.

That weirdo, non-carbonated "squiash" is my favourite thing to drink. :p
Never tried it mixed with Sprite, though. :hmm: This will have to be tested.
:down: Carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, all ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom