Broomrape Lane, Lake Havasu City, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to not be a starving zombie in my 10am classes, though. :wink:

Eh, I can't seem to find a breakfast food that's quick, easy, and substantial. Toast just doesn't fill me up, and cereal doesn't exactly excite me.
Oh no, nothing wrong with eating earlier so you're not starving in class. :D

I quite like the cheerios that have fruit already in them. Those are really good.

Oh no, nothing wrong with eating earlier so you're not starving in class. :D

I quite like the cheerios that have fruit already in them. Those are really good.

I normally just have cornflakes or Weet-bix, but neither seems very exciting to me right now, so I haven't actually eaten any breakfast for ... months. I've just eaten my usual lunch instead.

Okay, so since YouTube hates me, I uploaded my Babyface video to this other crappy site.

Bonos Babyface - Putfile.com

To watch, let it load a bit then rightclick the box and click play. Then rightclick and click zoom > fullscreen. If you don't play it in fullscreen, the bottom/right side will be cut off because my video resolution is bigger than the allotted box, and this site was too dumb to resize it. If it keeps stopping, that means it needs to load more.

I normally just have cornflakes or Weet-bix, but neither seems very exciting to me right now, so I haven't actually eaten any breakfast for ... months. I've just eaten my usual lunch instead.

I love cornflakes with equal (sugar substitute.). :drool:
Never heard of Weet-bix though. I understand Australia doesn't have a whole lot of cereal?

whenever i see boxes of weetabix at the grocery store, i think of you :cute:

i think i recall you mentioning years ago you had marmite or something with it? i dunno, but weetabix looks naaaaasty.

no, Khan isa an internet equivalent to CURRRSSSSESSSS or NOOOOOOOOOO, and I KNOW you KNOW that :madspit:

You should try Dailymotion. It's liek a way more lax youtube

Frozen Coke is made of so much win. I can't see a movie at the cinemas without one.

k, i finally decided on listening to pop. i haven't listened to this in a long time :drool:
WAIT. Ashley and I were gonna listen to it together. We all three can now :hyper: *grabs her CD*

no, Khan isa an internet equivalent to CURRRSSSSESSSS or NOOOOOOOOOO, and I KNOW you KNOW that :madspit:

You should try Dailymotion. It's liek a way more lax youtube
Yes, I know that, but I like making fun of you :)

And I might look into it in the future, but for tonight it doesn't really matter.

whenever i see boxes of weetabix at the grocery store, i think of you :cute:

i think i recall you mentioning years ago you had marmite or something with it? i dunno, but weetabix looks naaaaasty.

Weet-bix, to me, has two uses. Firstly, as a breakfast food, in which case I crush it up and bind it with a little bit of hot water (not much, as I don't want it to actually be liquidy; I just want the Weet-bix to bind) and throw on whatever fruit I want. Secondly, as a snack food, in which case I take just one block of Weet-bix, spread Marmite or honey or anything else on one side, and eat. Quite nice.

Until there was a Starbucks right outside the cinemas, I would agree with you.

Now it's a choice between Starbucks and Frozen Coke. Tough choice.

Easy choice for me. Fuck Starbucks.

ooh, just saw this. i've had the strawberry yogurt cheerios, but never any kind with fruit. i do like special k red berries though :drool: (they're just strawberries, i don't know why they don't just label it as such. it's not like strawberries are an obscure fruit.)

:hi5: i'm almost done with discotheque but i don't mind repeating it. let me know when you guys are ready :D

Ooh, I'll join in on the Pop listening. I'm just bored and playing PT stuff over and over again right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom