Brooke Shields fights back against Tom Cruise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom Cruise's reply to this:

BROOKE SHIELDS KNOWS NOTHING!!!!

I KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION THAN HER. I'VE EXPERIENCED IT AND SHE HASN'T!

YOU'RE ALL JERKS!!!

Tom Cruise should just keep grinning that big grin of his...cos whenever he opens his mouth the contents of his brainwashed and deluded mind spill out. Go play with your cult friends Tom.

thanks Angela Harlem and adam's mistress for sharing that, and good for Brooke too. :up:

joerags said:
Do you think Tom Cruise looks in the mirror every day and says

"DAMN I AM GOOD-LOOKING. I MEAN, I AM REALLY GOOD-LUCKING."

:wink: :wink:

Why not? After all he's delusional about other things, so why not that also? :shrug: :wink:

Last edited:
adam's_mistress, I'm really sorry to hear about what you went through. I cant imagine how it would have felt once you started to realise what you once sought for confirmation and support was actually making it worse. I've always thought of those shows as being for stay at home mums who were on a break from the housework or whatever while their babies napped, who just wanted some gossip or time out, or to see some people living worse than they - to feel better, kind of thing. His being in a position where he could reach opthers who were in that situation you were, is worrying. I cant say enough how much it distresses me to think there are some out there who might be going through this and will be thinking they have just found the answer through his misguided preaching. It makes me more grateful that someone like Brooke Shields is able to speak out. I admire her for it and hope she continues to do so.
Hugs to you too, and thank you for replying. It's both reassuring and also saddening to know this happens to others.

redkat, I'm not able to access your email through your profile. If you'd like to take mine it is anna dot maher at gmail dot com. I'm a little paranoid about bots stealing my addy lol, so sorry for writing it like that. I hope to hear from you soon :)

elevation2u said:
oooh i read about that, there s a whole bunch of dark secrets..i am now convinced it is nothing but a cult

and my favorite sister and her fiancee are scientologists:(

yeah it is a cult. check out this site:

http://www.xenu.net/

i hope that's helpful...not trying to freak you out or anything, but it's seriously bad news. i would scope around this site and the internet to see what you can do to help your sister.

Angela Harlem said:
adam's_mistress, I'm really sorry to hear about what you went through. I cant imagine how it would have felt once you started to realise what you once sought for confirmation and support was actually making it worse. I've always thought of those shows as being for stay at home mums who were on a break from the housework or whatever while their babies napped, who just wanted some gossip or time out, or to see some people living worse than they - to feel better, kind of thing. His being in a position where he could reach opthers who were in that situation you were, is worrying. I cant say enough how much it distresses me to think there are some out there who might be going through this and will be thinking they have just found the answer through his misguided preaching. It makes me more grateful that someone like Brooke Shields is able to speak out. I admire her for it and hope she continues to do so.
Hugs to you too, and thank you for replying. It's both reassuring and also saddening to know this happens to others.

redkat, I'm not able to access your email through your profile. If you'd like to take mine it is anna dot maher at gmail dot com. I'm a little paranoid about bots stealing my addy lol, so sorry for writing it like that. I hope to hear from you soon :)

I e-mailed you let me know if you don't get it.

I've recently begun taking antidepressants. I've tried to deal with depression for almost 5 years on my own without therapy and drugs. When I was prescribed medication, it wasn't a quick decision. My doctor took all of the factors into account and along with her and my mother we made the decision that it is the best thing for me. Will it help? I don't know. I've only just started so it's too early to tell. But it has helped people I know. It has helped my mother and my father, when he chooses to be on his medication.

What Tom Cruise is saying is a slap in the face to myself, my family members, and anyone else who has suffered with depression. :down: I applaud Brooke Shields for coming out and being so honest. Hopefully she has given other women suffering with postpartum depression the courage to get the help they need.

Back
Top Bottom