BRMC Im going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
yay i am gonna see black rebel motorcycle club
i cant find that ole thread frm a while back
anyone seen them live yet?
im in love with the album at the mo and cant stop playing it.
anyone? anyone?
trying to tell the old woman at ticketek the name was like trying to pull teeth
"black red? black yell? black level motorpike? repeat that for me dear.."

love live rock bands!

---------------
Current Gig Junkie

YAY! I :heart: BRMC!

I saw them open for Spiritualized in Atlanta and they were amazing.

Their album is fantastic and has a very new sound. Can't wait to see them again! :)

Glad you asked this Q amanda. They are appearing near here soon, at the Splendour on the Grass festival. They are the head-liners and I was wondering what they are like. There are lots of other good bands on too, so it's great value anyway(just trying to justify why I should go:D) Hmmm maybe I should chase tickets. It might be too late already.

Your story about the ticket lady made me laugh.. I remember years ago ordering and Edgar Winter album and the look on the store keepers face when I said it was called "They Only Come Out At Night". Funny memory.

They do indeed rock, got their album cos believe it or not this place! And the general buzz, nearly all good, they were getting. It's a very polished debut, and well, the other reason I bought it, seeing em live sunday week at Witnness:) Think they clash with No Doubt:mad: Not big into No Doubt but hear they are rocking live and the new stuff kicks arse apparently.....

nope angie
not unless someone gives me a ticket
im seeing No DOubt, BRMC, hopefully Jamiroquai and the chili peppers in the next few months, plus i just saw Chris isaak, so M1 will have to be missed.
Shame cause i wanna see garbage again!

u going babe?

Mmmm, dunno. I just saw an ad about an hour ago for it and thought it looked great. I like mixed concerts.

Dunno about these WWF dudes though...bad crowd me predicts.

Hoods.

pfft.

I guess the tix will cost a heap too.

Hmm. Dunno. I'd like to....but, dunno.

Im in indecisive mode right now.

I cant even decide if I want to refill my drink.

Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom