BRMC Album & Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:

Which Best Buy are you going to? Try the one in Richfield (494 & Lyndale)...I think that one has the biggest selection - and they tend to stock it better (knowing that BB headquarters is "across the street"). Also, look under "Black Rebel Motorcycle Club" ;)

DIGI.....

Do they have some new tour dates? September?

:hmm: I must have missed this comment Zoney....uh, what else would I look under? :eyebrow: I usually see a section for it, but it's empty. It's been empty at the Golden Valley Down In The Valley for months and it would be too expensive from there anyways. I'm going to look for it tomorrow at some used stores and if I can't find it I'll stop by the Richfield BB. :mad: I was just there not too long ago...anyways if I can't find it I'm going to order it from Amazon.com because at least they have it.

u2popmofo said:

BRMC

The album is actually called: B.R.M.C. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

I've only seen the empty slot at the music stores saying Black Rebel.....so that's all I've ever looked for. And I usually do find them where I look, there's just nothing there :(

Just finished listening to the new album, it's good.

Definitly more of a 'rocking' album than their last one.

new album is pretty good - i like the first one better but....ill keep on listening - US Government is awesome

DrMusk said:
new album is pretty good - i like the first one better but....ill keep on listening

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Then again, I just heard it on a crappy internet stream, so I imagine the real album will sound better.

DiGi said:
rock!

mofo - you want the BRMC mp3's?

I think I'll just buy it in 2 weeks.

If you're ever on Soulseek, I'll download it from you though.

alright thanks, by the way, you are at work, shouldn't you be doing some work right about now?

Back
Top Bottom