Brittney Spears apparently attempts suicide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
It's such a shame.

http://www.alaskareport.com/z45379.htm

Los Angeles, CA - Britney Spears apparently has attempted to commit suicide for the second time in the past ten days.

Spears broke down in rehab, reportedly trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

The Toxic, who hid her recently-sheared head under a brown wig and hat when she left Malibu's Promises treatment centre to attend an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, shocked onlookers by revealing the strange doodles all over the backs of her hands.

Flowers and the word Push could be made out among the scribbles.

A smiling Britney met photographers and an eyewitness described the troubled mother-of-two as "relaxed and in good spirits".

Reports surfaced earlier this month that Britney, 25, was battling alcohol and drugs after the star's behaviour became increasingly erratic.

Last week, Britney quit rehab and was later seen attacking a photographer and a car outside her estranged husband Kevin Federline's home with an umbrella.

However, since her return to the centre last Wednesday night, it has been reported the Lucky singer could be suffering from post-natal depression.

A source said: "Britney had two children in very quick succession and saw her marriage fall apart. It looks like she was suffering from some sort of depression and it wasn't helped by the cocktail of alcohol, drugs and prescription pills she was taking."

So many people think all of this is funny but since I sorta grew up with her, I mean, I was 11 when her first album came out, and I used to listen to music like that, so she's just always been someone in my musical playlist for some reason, anyway, it's just sad watching her spiral out of control, she started out as such a sweet girl and this is what it's down to...it just pisses me off so much when people think it's hilariously funny.

I don't think this is entertainment at all. I feel so very badly for her. Luckily, she is young enough and get her life back together.

Post pardum is such a serious condition, Marie Osmond, Brooke Shields all went through a depression that was very serious. I had heard that Brooke Shields said that she would be willing to help her out by talking to her.

And how freaking stupid is Paris Hilton for not noticing this. I said from the begining this could be depression. :shame:

Just wanted to clarify, I wasn't saying anyone in here thought it was funny, just happened that I was talking to some friends this morning that found it pretty entertaining

Yeah ... I'd take that with a grain of salt. I saw a mention of this somewhere else online, but there's a lot of BS out there about her situation. :shrug:

I also feel bad for her and hope she will get better. I'm not a big fan of hers.... but I love one song.... the very slow one that is showing her drawning in the bathtub..... hope it's just a video...
But the song is fabulous.

By the way, Paris Hilton is the most stupid, spoiled, brainwashed girl of the century....:madspit:

Somebody posted this in the poll thread. I don't know if it's true, but if it is, it's sad and just another step toward ending up like ANS, or even Dayna Plato.

I don't care for her music at all, but I hope for the sake of her kids that she gets her life back on track. If she's in treatment, the media should leave her alone and let her deal with whatever's troubling her. Don't these places have confidentiality agreements?

Silly me, thinking the entertainment media has any respect :tsk:

Yahweh_OMG said:
I also feel bad for her and hope she will get better. I'm not a big fan of hers.... but I love one song.... the very slow one that is showing her drawning in the bathtub..... hope it's just a video...
But the song is fabulous.

By the way, Paris Hilton is the most stupid, spoiled, brainwashed girl of the century....:madspit:

That's "Everytime" It is a beautiful song, and one she co-wrote. She wrote an unreleased song called "Someday (I Will Understand) completely by herself right before she got pregnant the first time, and it's lovely. Maybe, that's been her problem musically, she needs to write her own music. Anyway, I've always loved Britney as a guilty pleasure, and really adored her when I was younger. I really pray that she gets better if for nothing other than those 2 little boys. I hope she gets back on track personally and professionally. She could turn all this anguish into an amazing album.

corianderstem said:
Yeah ... I'd take that with a grain of salt. I saw a mention of this somewhere else online, but there's a lot of BS out there about her situation. :shrug:

That poor thing's father should be the one strung up.

She's just a lemming now. A perfect example of horrendous parenting... And now she's a parent herself...

I feel like if this were true, then the media would be spreading it like wildfire. No offense to alaskareports.com, but I think that some other website would've broke the story...and it would be saturating the net at this point.

Whether or not it's true, it's just getting beyond ridiculous how far the media is apparently willing to go on occasion

love2bmama said:
what kind of a clinic is it where the staff is "terrified" and "unable to cope" with erratic behavior? It seems like that'd be pretty much a daily occurrence in a rehab hospital. :hmm:

yeah that struck me as a little strange too. :eyebrow:

rehab patient having a mental breakdown- I'm sure they've never dealt with that before.

JCOSTER said:
And how freaking stupid is Paris Hilton for not noticing this. I said from the begining this could be depression. :shame:

Because we all know what Paris Hilton does and doesn't notice

no offense but I don't find this a reliable source. As others have said if this were true this would be all over the news/media.. Not a peep of it anywhere...:|

and how absurd of a quote/comment from a clinic that they were 'terrified' and 'unable to cope' umm.. HELLO...that is one of the main purposes of a rehab cliniic. I would say that this place is a friggin high class hotel for the rich as opposed to a rehab clinic. Cuz that is all it is..

Tonight I went to the SuperMarket, and her attempted suicide was already in the tabloids. Bad news sure does travel fast. You know, because if it's in a tabloid, it's got to be true? Not!

Back
Top Bottom