Brits Nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Nominations:

British male solo artist - Badly Drawn Boy; Craig David; David Gray; The Streets; Robbie Williams.

British female solo artist - Sophie Ellis Bextor; Ms Dynamite; Beverley Knight; Alison Moyet; Beth Orton.

British album - Coldplay, Rush of Blood to the Head; Ms Dynamite, A Little Deeper; The Coral, The Coral; The Streets, Original Pirate Material; Sugababes, Angels with Dirty Faces.

British group - Blue; Coldplay; Doves; Sugababes; Oasis.

British single - Atomic Kitten, The Tide is High (Get The Feeling); Gareth Gates, Anyone of Us (Stupid Mistake); Gareth Gates, Unchained Melody; Liberty X, Just A Little; Will Young, Anything Is Possible/Evergreen.

British urban act - Beverley Knight; Big Brovaz; Craig David; Daniel Bedingfield; Mis-Teeq; Ms Dynamite; Romeo; Roots Manuva; So Solid Crew; The Streets.

British dance act - Chemical Brothers; Groove Armada; Jamiroquai; Kosheen; Sugababes.

British breakthrough artist - Liberty X; Ms Dynamite; The Coral; The Streets; Will Young.

Pop act - Blue; Enrique Iglesias; Gareth Gates; Pink; Will Young.

International male solo artist - Beck; Eminem; Moby; Nelly; Bruce Springsteen.

International female solo artist - Missy Elliot; Norah Jones; Alicia Keys; Avril Lavigne; Pink.

International album - Eminem, The Eminem Show; Norah Jones, Come Away with Me; Alicia Keys, Songs in A Minor; Pink, Missundaztood; Red Hot Chili Peppers, By The Way.

International group - Foo Fighters; Nickelback; Red Hot Chili Peppers; Royksopp; White Stripes.

International breakthrough artist - Norah Jones; Avril Lavigne; Nickelback; Shakira; White Stripes.

Outstanding contribution to music - Tom Jones.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

meegannie said:

International female solo artist - Missy Elliot; Alicia Keys; Avril Lavigne; Pink.

International breakthrough artist - Avril Lavigne; Nickelback; Shakira

Outstanding contribution to music - Tom Jones.

:no: :no: :no: :banghead:

And what contribution from Tom Jones??? Sex bomb??? :shrug:

i don't get the tom jones thing. he was all over the place in the year end q mag. :confused:

but i'm glad for the streets! :heart:

Here are my picks if I could decide...(I LIKE these artistes - except Blue and Tom Jones. And Atomic Kitten.)

British male solo artist - The Streets

British female solo artist - Ms Dynamite

British album - Coldplay, A Rush of Blood to the Head

British group - Coldplay

British single - Atomic Kitten, The Tide is High (Get The Feeling) (it's not a TV thing and they're on Andy McCluskey's side...and they still suck).

British urban act - Ms Dynamite

British dance act - Sugababes

British breakthrough artist - The Streets

Pop act - Blue (the leser evil)

International male solo artist - Bruce Springsteen

International female solo artist - Norah Jones

International album - Red Hot Chili Peppers, By The Way

International group - Royksopp (easy one!)

International breakthrough artist - Norah Jones;

Outstanding contribution to music - Tom Jones. (Q gave him one too lol.)

good to see my homies and rockafellas "nickelback" gettin the rez-PEKT they de-serve (in the armed forces) yo.

Back
Top Bottom