Brits 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've watched a little bit of Brits on YouTube and I really liked Scissor Sisters' performance.

I nearly ended up going to their show in Melbourne last Friday when one of the girls at our work had a spare ticket she wanted to sell... turned out her boyfriend sold it to one of his mates just when I was e-mailing her back, :(

Brits look a lot more fun than Grammys, or maybe it's just that the British accents automatically make everything more appealing, :)

LJT said:
Scissor Sisters were alright but I Don't Feel Like Dancing isn't the most spectacular opener in the world:shrug:

I didn't think it was up to much. I've saw them live and I wasn't really fussed either, think they are just aren't my cup of tea. I know so many people who rave about them.

LJT said:

A wee bit, but Noel made up for it in general:up:

Ah right. Sounds pretty much par for the course with Oasis these days...

I thought Corinne Bailey Rae's performance was great. One of the best of the night IMO.

corianderstem said:
It probably doesn't take much for an awards show to be more fun than the Grammys. :wink:

I was thinking how that was a dull Brits compared to other years. But then I saw some of the grammys on tv today and i watched about 20mins of it and was bored out of my brain.

Back
Top Bottom