Britneys Wedding Frock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Britney reportedly wore a strapless white dress designed by Monique L'Huillier, with a long veil and tiara, and she carried a bouquet of pink and white roses, the tabloid said.

........pictures?

Last edited:
britneywedX17200904_450x350.jpg

Well, they look happy. Even if Mum is on the backseat. :|

no idea. i've forgotten pretty much everything i learned in my PLEBA days (including how to use snapfish properly, it seems).

i thought i'd go to the site yahoo news mentioned...no picture, but i had no idea that grocery store tabloids have websites. i mean, i guess it makes sense since everything else has a website...wierd.

maybe some other ones have pictures, cos the star (atleast that's what i think it was) only had a paparazzi picture of them walking down the street somewhere.

Nothing on CNN. :|

Where are all the crappy celebrity photo sites? I dont even know where to look.

Please dont make me go into a Bonos hair thread to find out. :scream:

bono's hair thread? :yikes:

no, don't go there!

i have no idea where to look.

Sometimes you have to see the positive side of things. At least there is one more couple to make fun of. :D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6049199/

Looking ahead to Britney Spears’ future
How long till the prenup hits the Smoking Gun?

By Kim Reed
MSNBC contributor

With Britney Spears' wedding to backup dancer/Red Bull aficionado Kevin Federline now confirmed, many fans (and foes) are wondering what will come next in the former Mouseketeer's career. Whatever happened to the teen who was "Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"?

With the couple still measuring their wedded bliss in hours instead of days or weeks, prognosticators and pundits alike are trying to figure out what Britney's next move will be, and how her marriage will affect her career.

Many have criticized Britney's choices lately: an impulsive quickie marriage here, a barefoot journey into a public restroom there. At 22, she seems to be heading on a downward spiral, one from which she may never recover. Herewith, a glimpse into her future:

beli said:
The bridesmaids pink trackies, which apprarently had "Maids" written on the back. :|

From what I've read, it had "Hoes" written on the back (to match the "Pimps"). And yes, Britney's mother also wore one of those. :tsk:

beli said:
010.jpg

The bridesmaids pink trackies, which apprarently had "Maids" written on the back. :|

Maids and Pimps. How very tasteful. I'll have to keep that in mine for my own wedding.:eyebrow:

Hoe is even better.

Seriously, why would a woman, any woman want something like this on her "wedding" day?

Wow that house is gorgeous.

She looks better in a pink trackie than I did in a meringue dress on my wedding day.

bitch. hope she loses her luggage on her honeymoon.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom