Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddysgonnapay

New Yorker
anyone hear about this....she demanded to get off an airplane because the seats were not leather!!!!!! :huh:

delayed the flight from leaving for almost an hour so they could get her luggage out of the plane!!!

These celebrities are OUT OF CONTROL!!!

spoiled rotten brats!!

Was she supposed to be in the same row as Bono's hat?

This could very well be true, but a lot of gossip out there isn't, so I wouldn't get all worked up.

she was on her way to Miami for a singing engagement.....then while performing she was caught lip-synching because her pre-recorded cd skipped during the performance...I have seen the video of this....

ultravioletluvv said:
This is true. I read about it

Doesn't mean it's true.

ultravioletluvv said:
and there are even pictures of her getting off the plane.

She could be getting off the plane for any reason, not just because she didn't like the seats.

I'm just playing devil's advocate. This story could be 100% true, but there are a lot of false stories floating around.

For example...did you know that Ryan Adams dated Lindsay Lohan? It was in a bunch of magazines.

Yeah right.

ultravioletluvv said:
This is true. I read about it and there are even pictures of her getting off the plane.

with or without pants? :drool:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

Doesn't mean it's true.

She could be getting off the plane for any reason, not just because she didn't like the seats.

I'm just playing devil's advocate. This story could be 100% true, but there are a lot of false stories floating around.

For example...did you know that Ryan Adams dated Lindsay Lohan? It was in a bunch of magazines.

Yeah right.

Geez, why do you have to take the fun out of a thread like this? It's not like we're talking about anything important here. Just a little stupid Britney gossip.

ultravioletluvv said:

Geez, why do you have to take the fun out of a thread like this? It's not like we're talking about anything important here. Just a little stupid Britney gossip.

What's fun about watching the downfall of another human being?

She wasn't rude or malicious in her posts, like she said she was playing devil's advocate. Do you really believe everything you read or see on TV?

Can't it stay in the "Britney Spears is heading for rock bottom" thread though?

LemonMacPhisto said:

What's fun about watching the downfall of another human being?

She wasn't rude or malicious in her posts, like she said she was playing devil's advocate. Do you really believe everything you read or see on TV?

Are you seriously trying to start crap over a stupid thread about Britney Spears? This isn't the Free Your Mind section, this is for lighter topics, i thought.

And as for her post, actually I did think it came across pretty rude. Everyone else in the thread was having fun with the post. If she was just having fun, playing devil's advocate, she could have included a smiley.

I don't believe everything I read, and who knows what really happened on that plane. I just don't see why she has to attack a comment like that. It's silly celebrity gossip. Let people have fun with it.

Daddysgonnapay said:

oh...OK...so he and Lindsay Lohan did not date? I never heard that gossip

it was in a bunch of magazines, so it must have been true.

Daddysgonnapay said:

oh...OK...so he and Lindsay Lohan did not date? I never heard that gossip

Actually i think it's Bryan Adams who did the Summer of 69.... No clue who Ryan Adams is, but I wouldn't be surprised if he hooked up with LL. Seems like the rest of the free world has. :rolleyes:

ultravioletluvv said:

Actually i think it's Bryan Adams who did the Summer of 69.... No clue who Ryan Adams is, but I wouldn't be surprised if he hooked up with LL. Seems like the rest of the free world has. :rolleyes:

:lol:

well, I subscribe to People magazine, and LL is pictured every week with someone different...i will have to look up past issues to see her with Ryan Adams :wink: :wink:

Is there a "who is Lindsay Lohan hooked up with this week " thread??

Daddysgonnapay said:
well, I subscribe to People magazine, and LL is pictured every week with someone different...i will have to look up past issues to see her with Ryan Adams :wink: :wink:

I think there is a thread about her. I remember people posting about how messed up she is.

Daddysgonnapay said:

you should see the issue where she "hooked up" with me.

ultravioletluvv said:

And as for her post, actually I did think it came across pretty rude. Everyone else in the thread was having fun with the post. If she was just having fun, playing devil's advocate, she could have included a smiley.

I truly don't feel I was rude. I also don't see why a smiley would have been necessary. Does not including a smiley automatically make a reply rude?

Back
Top Bottom