Britney Spears latest adventure - Page 50 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-17-2008, 09:54 AM   #736
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
surely someone else could have gone to the drug store to buy her pregnancy test for her

she claims the test wasn't for her, but for 'a friend'.... I think that whole thing was a set up for the paps/media. I think a lot of this shit that her and her 'pap boy toy' are doing are clearly setting up the media into a feeding frenzy, drawing all the attention to her.. I mean he would know being a pap what would get everyone all in a tizzy if it could get any worse.. whatever they are doing it surely is working, has everyone 'fish-hooked'.
__________________

__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 03:28 PM   #737
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,974
Local Time: 06:14 PM
During a strange radio interview with one of Britney Spears's friends on Thursday, the pop singer's voice suddenly came on the line, speaking from the shower.

"Get out, I'm naked, get out!" Spears is heard telling pal Sam Lutfi as he carries the phone toward her during an interview from her house with KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest.

When Lutfi asks why she's taking a shower, Spears replies: "I stink, 'cause I'm a human being. Shut the door, I'm nasty!"

The latest bizarre episode came as Lutfi was knocking down recent rumors about the pop star, including reports she's trying have a baby. Word of that started when she was seen shopping for a home pregnancy test with her paparazzo pal Adnan Ghalib.

"I don't know if they even bought one," Lutfi said. "I think they were just [expletive] around."

Lutfi said she doesn't want to get pregnant. "No, no, no, no, no, no," he said. "No, not at all." Asked if she plans to marry Ghalib, Lutfi said: "No, that's not true."

A recent addition to the Britney entourage, a friend of Lutfi's named Chad Hardcastle, also got on the phone to explain the impetus for their after-hours shopping trip to the Kitson boutique in West Hollywood early Thursday morning.

"Boredom," said Hardcastle.

Asked where Hardcastle fit into Spears's world, he said, "I'm still trying to figure it out myself, man. I don't really know."

Kitson

__________________

__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 03:33 PM   #738
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
During a strange radio interview with one of Britney Spears's friends on Thursday, the pop singer's voice suddenly came on the line, speaking from the shower.

"Get out, I'm naked, get out!" Spears is heard telling pal Sam Lutfi as he carries the phone toward her during an interview from her house with KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest.

When Lutfi asks why she's taking a shower, Spears replies: "I stink, 'cause I'm a human being. Shut the door, I'm nasty!"

The latest bizarre episode came as Lutfi was knocking down recent rumors about the pop star, including reports she's trying have a baby. Word of that started when she was seen shopping for a home pregnancy test with her paparazzo pal Adnan Ghalib.

"I don't know if they even bought one," Lutfi said. "I think they were just [expletive] around."

Lutfi said she doesn't want to get pregnant. "No, no, no, no, no, no," he said. "No, not at all." Asked if she plans to marry Ghalib, Lutfi said: "No, that's not true."

A recent addition to the Britney entourage, a friend of Lutfi's named Chad Hardcastle, also got on the phone to explain the impetus for their after-hours shopping trip to the Kitson boutique in West Hollywood early Thursday morning.

"Boredom," said Hardcastle.

Asked where Hardcastle fit into Spears's world, he said, "I'm still trying to figure it out myself, man. I don't really know."

Kitson

__________________
U2isthebest is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #739
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,691
Local Time: 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
She looks like Boy George...
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #740
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,494
Local Time: 03:14 PM
She looks like a trainwreck
__________________
Carek1230 is online now  
Old 01-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #741
War Child
 
Butterscotch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 716
Local Time: 11:14 PM
I sure hope she's not pregnant again. Poor kids.
__________________
Butterscotch is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #742
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 12:14 AM
That's attractive...
__________________
waynetravis is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #743
New Yorker
 
Daddysgonnapay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,701
Local Time: 07:14 PM
OMG
those are the same fishnet hose she keeps wearing since she got the divorce...the more holes in them the more she thinks they look cool
__________________
Daddysgonnapay is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 10:47 PM   #744
ONE
love, blood, life
 
JCOSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: It's a very, very mad world.
Posts: 14,971
Local Time: 06:14 PM
I really, really feel for this poor girl. There is only 2 ways this is going to end and thats with her cleaning up and getting the medical attention she needs or her life is going to end up cut short.
__________________
JCOSTER is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #745
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 07:14 PM
There's a pic floating on the internet that is proving she's not pregnant. It's gross.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 01-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #746
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,709
Local Time: 03:14 PM
^^I saw that, too. Although, you could argue it doesn't definitively prove she's not pregnant.

But yeah. Not something I wanted to see, and I'm sorry I clicked on the link that took me there.
__________________
corianderstem is online now  
Old 01-17-2008, 11:28 PM   #747
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,661
Local Time: 07:14 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that her "relationship" with Adnan and the spate of recent weird photos is just a ploy to drum up business for Ghalib and/or his friends.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 01-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #748
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,494
Local Time: 03:14 PM
It is all planned to mess with the media. The pics are all taken by Adnan's agency, isn't that interesting. Hmmmm......
__________________
Carek1230 is online now  
Old 01-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #749
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,585
Local Time: 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoManiac
I have a sneaking suspicion that her "relationship" with Adnan and the spate of recent weird photos is just a ploy to drum up business for Ghalib and/or his friends.
What's in it for Brit-Brit?
__________________
U2FanPeter is offline  
Old 01-19-2008, 01:02 AM   #750
Cin
Blue Crack Addict
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Posts: 21,900
Local Time: 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
There's a pic floating on the internet that is proving she's not pregnant. It's gross.
As soon as I saw that I couldn't stop myself from looking for it.
To save everyone else looking it's basically a picture of Brit Brit's undies with some menstrual blood on them. It's not her finest moment but when Aunt Flo decides to visit there's no stopping her.
__________________

__________________
Cin is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com