Britney Spears latest adventure - Page 48 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #706
Refugee

Local Time: 06:45 AM
McGraw said he was invited to the hospital by Spears' family.

Sugar, chief of child and adolescent psychiatry, crisis and emergency service for the University of Southern California, said that isn't good enough. "Late adolescent or not," he said, "Spears is still an adult who has the right to decide who she lets into her hospital room."

In a statement posted on his Web site Monday, McGraw said he had hoped to film a show this week that might help other families facing the same troubles as Spears.

That's assuming, of course, they have been in and out of rehab in recent months, arrived in public in short skirts and no underwear, shaved their heads bald, run over a photographer's foot, banged up a car in a parking lot and left without notifying the owner, and attacked another car with an umbrella. From the Seattle Times.

Old 01-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #707
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:45 AM
Ha!

Yeah, I was never a fan of Dr. Phil, but now I have a good measure of disdain for him. Well done, sir!

Old 01-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #708
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
McGraw said he was invited to the hospital by Spears' family.

Sugar, chief of child and adolescent psychiatry, crisis and emergency service for the University of Southern California, said that isn't good enough. "Late adolescent or not," he said, "Spears is still an adult who has the right to decide who she lets into her hospital room."

In a statement posted on his Web site Monday, McGraw said he had hoped to film a show this week that might help other families facing the same troubles as Spears.

That's assuming, of course, they have been in and out of rehab in recent months, arrived in public in short skirts and no underwear, shaved their heads bald, run over a photographer's foot, banged up a car in a parking lot and left without notifying the owner, and attacked another car with an umbrella. From the Seattle Times.

I highly doubt any other family in the world could compete with this one.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #709
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:45 AM
No Visitation for Brit
Posted Jan 14th 2008 7:37PM by TMZ Staff

The Commissioner has just ruled that Britney will not have visitation restored, at least until the next hearing on February 19.

The order came after the testimony several people, including two LAPD cops who responded to the craziness a week ago Thursday; Lisa Hacker, a parenting coach; Lonnie Jones, a bodyguard, and Pamela Strong, the court monitor who was present during the drama. K-Fed's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan testified as well.

Story developing ...
Old 01-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #710
Blue Crack Distributor

Has anyone mentioned this whole paparazzi thing? How she's dating this paparazzi dude who happens to be married but the wife is somehow okay with this, and how they jetted off to Mexico after she got out of the hospital and now I hear they're shacking up and maybe he's just in it to sell pics of her and that's why his wife's okay with it?

I mean, just when you think things couldn't get more bizarre.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:53 AM   #711
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

^I have been wondering the same thing tonite as I keep seeing the coverage of Brit Brit and the Paparazzi dude out and about around town. I can't help but wonder if maybe she isn't using the guy, she HAS to be for SOMETHING.....didn't know he was married, not that that has anything much to do with this other than to add more fuel to the fire. Hmmmm.....Brit's real needy and we all know she pulls people in and spits them out faster than anyone can keep track, firing her people for almost no reason at all. She's such a mess and has taken this whole crazy unpredictable life thing so far I don't think she's got much more time till she outta here, either doing herself in, some bizarre overdose or accident contributing or something. Very sad.

As for the pap dude, I just don't get it but seems they have been inseparable for over a week at least?
Old 01-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #712
War Child

Local Time: 07:45 AM
She loves it. If she didn't she'd stay out of the public eye. Even insane, she's being discussed. Better to burn out that fade away!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #713
New Yorker

Local Time: 09:45 AM
OMG did you see that crazy footage of her in the mall going up the escalator? It was simply nuts...and that crazy British accent....the Pap is not just fueling the fire...they are the fire
Old 01-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #714
Refugee

^^ Yeah, that British accent thing is too weird. The girl has seriously lost her mind. She will be dead soon if she doesn't get help.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #715
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

She's definately lost her mind. The whole thing is incredibly sad.
The problem is she WONT let anyone help her! She obviously needs help.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:31 PM   #716
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

She needs to be put in a mental institution. She should be barred from seeing her kids again. I blame her 50% and the paparazzi the other 50% for ruining her life.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:36 PM   #717
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
I blame her 50% and the paparazzi the other 50% for ruining her life.
I agree with this.

I wish the paparazzi would just back off. It's all gotten so out of hand and absurd. On one of the CNN stations last night they were comparing her behavior whenever she has to be at the courthouse to that of Michael Jackson's when he was on trial, except that Michael finally learned to arrive on time and act 'semi-normal' in front of the judge. And how Brittney and the environment outside the courthouse is so much more worse than it was with MJ.

It's such a sad situation. I'm afraid it's all going to do her in.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #718
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 08:45 AM

Justin, I wouldn't blame the papparazzi at all. If Britney gave a shit about them, she would've moved out of California a long time ago. She is solely to blame. She wanted to be a superstar and now these are the consequences. Now, unfortunately, there are children involved.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:50 PM   #719
Refugee

The paparazzi follows the biggest trainwreck of the moment. Right now, it's Britney and it's gonna stay Britney until she either A) gets help out of L.A. or B) dies.

As obnoxious as they are, the paps are just doing their jobs. Britney is making it as chaotic as it is. I mean, seriously, how many stops at a gas station do you really need to make in one night?

This is definitely 100% Britney's bipolar fault.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:08 PM   #720
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:45 PM
There is a lesson that's going to be learnt here pretty soon. I don't see it being a happy one either.

I'm just tired of hearing about it. If I want to know about celebrity, I will watch E!. I don't need it on CNN/Foxnews. Just stick to news. She is not.

Something bad is going to happen, and maybe it'll change things. big DOUBT IT though.