Britney Spears latest adventure - Page 45 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #661
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2FanPeter

KFed has to OK anytime the kids leave the state.

i think she met without the kids..

Old 01-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #662
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1

and people love "LOSERS"!!!
Slutty losers or losers losers?

Old 01-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #663
Blue Crack Distributor

It's not even funny anymore.

Well, it stopped being funny ages ago but wow.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #664
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:19 AM
Apparently she's been released. If I understand correctly, when a hospital has someone in a "5150 hold," they can release them at any time if they determine the person is no longer a danger to themselves or others.

I read something about Doctor Phil being at the hospital, which makes me go and now supposedly Britney is back home (snuck out of the hospital via some tunnel or something), and surrounded by paparazzi, so she's not going anywhere.

Sigh.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #665
Blue Crack Addict

Dr. Phil on Britney: She Is in "Dire Need" of Help
Posted Jan 5th 2008 4:25PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Phil has issued the following statement to ET about his visit with Britney Spears this morning.

"My meeting with Britney and some of her family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention.

She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room. We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very concerned for her."

and

Britney Takes Phil Pill
Posted Jan 5th 2008 1:58PM by TMZ Staff

And guess what else we've confirmed ...

TMZ has learned that Dr. Phil paid a visit to Brit this morning -- and she could return the favor next week by appearing on "The Dr. Phil Show."

The show is taping a special about Britney Spears on Monday, which will air on Wednesday. They requested video of Britney from TMZ on Friday.

When you connect the dots, it's pretty clear they are angling to get Britney on the set on Monday.

Stay tuned ...

oy vey mama... and...

Brit Pitches Fit
Posted Jan 5th 2008 12:39PM by TMZ Staff

We are hearing from multiple sources that Britney Spears is throwing a fit on the 7th floor of Cedars-Sinai. She is demanding to leave, screaming at the staff, will not lie or sit still, we're told.

From all indications, she is being held on a 5150, which means she is a danger to herself and others. Typically, people in that situation can be held for 72 hours against their will.

We have also been told she has pulled her IV out and is generally out of control. Another source at the hospital tells TMZ she could be heard yelling at various staffers and she was described by nurses as being "difficult."

Old 01-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #666
Blue Crack Addict

Brit Blindsided by Phil -- Hospital Acts Curiously
Posted Jan 6th 2008 6:00AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Phil's visit with Britney Spears was not exactly as advertised.

People on the 7th floor at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center say the doctor arrived about 7:30 AM Saturday. We're told Britney did not invite him in; she didn't even know he was coming. Sources say it was Brit's parents who told Dr. Phil to go to the hospital. When he walked into her room, we're told, a blindsided Britney walked out -- and eventually came back.

Sources say Phil tried speaking with Spears for about 15 minutes -- not an hour as Dr. Phil's press release states -- but she wanted none of it. We're told Phil was doing almost all the talking. As for walking with her to the car on her way out -- again, as his release states -- we're told if he was walking behind her, that's news to her. She absolutely was not accompanied by him.

Sources say Dr. Phil somehow convinced Brit's mom and dad to be on his show, which will tape Monday and air Tuesday (it was just moved up a day), but as one person put it, "Based on the interaction between Dr. Phil and Britney this morning, it'll be a cold day in hell before Britney goes on his show." We're told she absolutely will not appear on the program.

Sources say Dr. Phil wants to do a television intervention, something that isn't sitting well with some of the people who have known for a while that Britney has a very serious mental condition -- likely a bipolar disorder that is now in the red zone.

TMZ contacted Cedars to find out why the hospital let a television doctor on a floor that has such fragile patients, particularly since Britney had no idea he was coming. It's especially troublesome that Cedars let Dr. Phil go uninvited to Britney's room, since she had already been discharged and presumably had a right to know if someone wanted to visit. A Cedars rep made it short and sweet, telling us, "No comment."

A rep from the "Dr. Phil" show had no comment as well, other than "Dr. Phil met with Ms. Spears at family members' invitation."

Dr. Phil is a friggin creep...
Old 01-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #667
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:19 AM
Talk about inappropriate. It'd be nice if he could help her without turning it into a tv show.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #668
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I can't really blame Dr. Phil here. If her parents truly invited him, well then, she probably needs to hear what he has to say.

They should send Jeff VanVonderen from Intervention to talk to her.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #669
Refugee

Well--I rarely watch Dr. Phil anymore, its just become too sensational, and if he showcases the Spears family I'll never watch. I don't think he cares about her or her family, the only thing he cares about is ratings. How sick is that?

A long time ago I had a roommate who was Bi-polar (although I didn't know it till she was hospialised) It was crazy--it was like she was the most fun, energetic, spur of the moment person. We jetted off to Chicago for some serious shopping--little did I know she wasn't the faboulsly wealthy person I thought she was, she was just in mania--maxing out her credit cards. Then she crashed. I moved out, but returned to gather some belongings and her once plush condo was devoid of furniture, clothes, dog-crap everywhere---finally her family had her hospitalised and with the help of drugs and therhpy--she finally got it together.

So I really feel for her, and hope that her family gets her the help she needs--
Old 01-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #670
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

forgive me, but...

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
Sources say Dr. Phil somehow convinced Brit's mom and dad to be on his show
i doubt it took this pageant mother much convincing

i know that sounds harsh, but if lynne really gave a damn about her daughter - the same goes for her dad too, although you really hear about her mom more - they'd be trying to seek help for britney in private. maybe she's bi-polar. maybe she's suffering from post-partum. who knows, but to see lynne spears plastered on the cover of us magazine or whatever saying "i just don't know what's wrong with my daughter she's out of control we're trying to help her" it's just glamorizing it and makes it look like she's really just out for publicity.

and of course i don't think just her parents are to blame. dr. phil put out that self-serving press release that made him seem to be some sort of angel only here to help britney in her time of need. unsurprisingly, conflicting reports are coming out now saying he's far from it. so it looks like he's in it just for the publicity too.

i hope eventually all egos can be put aside and britney can eventually get help - whatever help that may be - that she needs.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #671
ONE
love, blood, life

unreal

http://www.whenisbritneygoingtodie.com/

Old 01-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #672
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:19 AM
that's just sick - I don't even have a proper smiley
Old 01-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #673
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
unreal

http://www.whenisbritneygoingtodie.com/

OMG that's just insane
Old 01-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #674
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

That website is not only sick. It's sad too. Sad because it looks like Britney is gonna win this year's Anna Nicole Smith Award and finally die after all the shit she's doing to herself.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #675
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:19 AM
I don't know, a free PS3 sounds pretty good to me.

Doesn't sound like much of a tragedy either, another white trash piece of shit flushing her life down the toilet. Kids are gonna have a fucked up childhood with either parent anyway.