Britney Spears latest adventure - Page 44 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2008, 09:10 PM   #646
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:33 PM
Too bad she didn't leave the state of California to try & get her shit together. You're just asking for it here, paparazzi central. Don't the celebrities have any rights? Why should the paparazzi be allowed to be camped out at her house (or anywhere for that matter)?

\endrant

Old 01-04-2008, 09:59 PM   #647
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Local Time: 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever

yeah, according to tmz.com who has been streaming live at the courthouse all day.
Ahh....Everything is happening so quickly my head is freaking spinning!

Old 01-04-2008, 10:22 PM   #648
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
According to the "Timeline" of last night's bizarr-o events at Casa Britney, her parents did end up at the hospital where their daughter #1 is being observed. From the videos, it looked to me like a number of Paramedics climbed into the back of the ambulance on the ride to the hospital, and it looked like Brit had been restrained but was wriggling around.

My just goes out to the poor innocent boys. Can you even IMAGINE what they have been witness to when in custody of EITHER of their parents or grandparents? Foster Home might be in their distance future if things don'e improve.

whatchu sayin bout kfed?
Old 01-04-2008, 10:38 PM   #649
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
According to the "Timeline" of last night's bizarr-o events at Casa Britney, her parents did end up at the hospital where their daughter #1 is being observed. From the videos, it looked to me like a number of Paramedics climbed into the back of the ambulance on the ride to the hospital, and it looked like Brit had been restrained but was wriggling around.

My just goes out to the poor innocent boys. Can you even IMAGINE what they have been witness to when in custody of EITHER of their parents or grandparents? Foster Home might be in their distance future if things don'e improve.
I thought Moma Spears was out of the country with her Lolita daughter? Dad came to the hospital, as did some of her "family" and Lawyer.

u2fp
Old 01-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #650
Blue Crack Distributor

and mother & Jamie are supposedly on their way back from wherever...

And the entertainment shows showed Kevin driving erratically with paparazzi following him late last night (with kids in car). Leave these people alone

(I flipped channels during Jeopardy commercials, not that I tuned in to watch the "show")
Old 01-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #651
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:33 PM
I heard Kevin didn't have the kids in the car when he was doing the weird driving thing ... he was trying to keep the paps from his house? Or from getting to where the kids were? Or something?

I've been reading comments from people who have had family members go through episodes of mental illness, and some of them think she's either bipolar and had a manic episode, or maybe even had a psychotic break.

Apparently, she had no drugs in her system, so mental health seems to be the issue. I hope she can finally get the help she so obviously needs.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #652
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
Don't the celebrities have any rights? Why should the paparazzi be allowed to be camped out at her house (or anywhere for that matter)?
I agree with you, but this is also the woman who parades out to Starbucks like 5 times a day, inappropriately dressed. She has repeatedly done insane things in public and it doesn't seem at all like she's interested in her own privacy. If she doesn't care, why should we expect them to care?

Quote:
I heard Kevin didn't have the kids in the car when he was doing the weird driving thing ... he was trying to keep the paps from his house? Or from getting to where the kids were? Or something?
The boys were in the SUV with Kevin's bodyguard. He was driving in a second car behind them trying to block the paparazzi from getting in front to take pictures. Doesn't make him any less of a nutbag, but at least it's marginally better than having the kids in the car.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #653
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem

I've been reading comments from people who have had family members go through episodes of mental illness, and some of them think she's either bipolar and had a manic episode, or maybe even had a psychotic break.

Apparently, she had no drugs in her system, so mental health seems to be the issue. I hope she can finally get the help she so obviously needs.

yep..that is the problem.. it's mental.. and yep I do believe that she is bipolar and all these episodes that have been happening recently including yesterday's fiasco are due to this.. I really don't think drugs/alcohol are the cause of all this.. They may intensify her 'episodes' but are clearly not the root of the problem.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #654
ONE
love, blood, life

What I want to know is why, with so many deadbeat, alcoholic, drug-addicted, mentally unstable, white trash divorced moms out there...why are we so obsessed with Brit Brit?
Old 01-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #655
Blue Crack Distributor

Damn good question. Damn good
Old 01-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #656
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160
What I want to know is why, with so many deadbeat, alcoholic, drug-addicted, mentally unstable, white trash divorced moms out there...why are we so obsessed with Brit Brit?

good question..
Old 01-05-2008, 01:14 AM   #657
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

we don't have live web feeds of the others. :voyeursociety:
Old 01-05-2008, 02:43 AM   #658
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Quote:
She's famous....that's why
Old 01-05-2008, 04:04 AM   #659
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Local Time: 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO

She's famous....that's why
and people love "LOSERS"!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #660
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
Too bad she didn't leave the state of California to try & get her shit together.
KFed has to OK anytime the kids leave the state.