Britney Spears latest adventure - Page 41 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2007, 04:18 PM   #601
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:59 AM
No fans of adoption on these boards. It's quite underrated.

American newborns without major health issues ALWAYS find an adopter.

That said, I cannot think of a celeb who gave a kid up for adoption except for a famous actress in the 50's who's name escapes me. There were some rumours that Janet Jackson secretly had a kid early in her career, plus Joni Mitchell had a pre-fame child she gave up, and later reconnected in the past 10 years.

u2fp

Old 12-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #602
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2FanPeter
No fans of abortion on these boards. It's quite underrated.
Dude, I'm not touching that one with a ten-foot cattle prod.

Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #603
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2FanPeter
No fans of abortion on these boards. It's quite underrated.

American newborns without major health issues ALWAYS find an adopter.
Freudian slip?
Old 12-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #604
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:59 AM

I don't think the Spears offspring will be looking back at all the gossip when they get older. Given enough time, this will all be a forgotten memory. But, when Jamie Lynn's child gets old enough to do the math, the child will realize Mommy's kind of young.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:32 PM   #605
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem

Dude, I'm not touching that one with a ten-foot cattle prod.

typo corrected
Old 12-21-2007, 12:06 AM   #606
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

If Jamie Lynn had chosen to get an abortion:

A) She wouldn't have told OK! Magazine about it.

And...

B) We would've never found out about it.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:54 AM   #607
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Executives at Nick’s rival Disney Channel public relations crisis this summer when Vanessa Hudgens, the 18-year-old star of its “High School Musical” franchise, posed for nude photos that were leaked to the Internet. Hudgens apologized, Disney stuck by her and the issue quickly faded.
wow, i can't believe the author of this story even compared the two. posing for a pic you think no one will ever see is a little different than being pregnant at 16. i guess it was the best comparison they could make with two female tv stars on family shows, but still.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:26 PM   #608
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:59 AM
oh this oughta be a winner here folks..

Britney's Night of Lunacy
Posted Dec 23rd 2007 2:30PM by TMZ Staff

Britney's latest late night lunacy started off when the popwreck hopped out of her car and stood in the middle of the street to get a photo of a roadside mural -- only to be thwarted by some inconsiderate paparazzo -- sending Spears into a camera smashing tirade! She's a toxic avenger!
Unlucky for Brit, the camera she smashed was her own , and she had to return to the scene of the freak out to find her camera's memory card. A pap finally found it for her -- and then things got crazy!

Brit then hopped into a photog's ride and took off to Woodland Hills -- reportedly hitting speeds of 120 MPH! After that, she strapped on her best pink wig and tight dress, and she and the photog went into the Peninsula Hotel -- where he later emerged at 4:00 AM craving a cigarette! Hmmm.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #609
New Yorker

Old 12-23-2007, 09:52 PM   #610
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
oh this oughta be a winner here folks..

Britney's Night of Lunacy
Posted Dec 23rd 2007 2:30PM by TMZ Staff

Britney's latest late night lunacy started off when the popwreck hopped out of her car and stood in the middle of the street to get a photo of a roadside mural -- only to be thwarted by some inconsiderate paparazzo -- sending Spears into a camera smashing tirade! She's a toxic avenger!
Unlucky for Brit, the camera she smashed was her own , and she had to return to the scene of the freak out to find her camera's memory card. A pap finally found it for her -- and then things got crazy!

Brit then hopped into a photog's ride and took off to Woodland Hills -- reportedly hitting speeds of 120 MPH! After that, she strapped on her best pink wig and tight dress, and she and the photog went into the Peninsula Hotel -- where he later emerged at 4:00 AM craving a cigarette! Hmmm.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:07 PM   #611
Blue Crack Addict

Too bad she can't get locked into rehab.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:08 PM   #612
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I knew I should've studied photography...
Old 01-03-2008, 09:44 AM   #613
Blue Crack Addict

Even her lawyers have given up

Spears' lawyers ask to quit custody case

Thu Jan 3, 4:30 AM ET

Britney Spears' lawyers in her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline are quitting.

The law firm Trope and Trope asked a court Wednesday to be relieved as Spears' attorneys. The firm says there's been a "breakdown" in communication with the pop princess that makes representing her "impossible," according to the filing, obtained by CelebTV.com.

A message left with a publicist for Spears' record label was not immediately returned.

Spears and Federline have been wrangling for months over custody of their sons, 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James.

Federline has temporary custody because Spears, who has limited visitation rights, has defied court orders. The two were married in October 2004 and finalized their divorce in July.

On a separate legal front, an attorney for Spears wants the city attorney's office to prove that the pop star is a permanent California resident and is subject to state laws that require her to have a valid California driver's license.

Spears faces up to a year of probation if convicted in a misdemeanor case of driving without a valid license, a charge to which she has pleaded not guilty. The case stems from a videotaped fender-bender in a parking lot in August. A hit-and-run charge has been dismissed.

Spears attorney J. Michael Flanagan earlier Wednesday requested that prosecutors be required to demonstrate that Spears, who owns homes in Louisiana and Florida, intends to make Los Angeles her permanent legal home.

"If they can establish that Britney is domiciled here in California, that she permanently intends to stay here, then she does have a requirement to get a license," Flanagan said in an interview. "Basically, it's a fix-it ticket."

Flanagan said Spears had a valid Louisiana license at the time of the incident and got a California license six days after the complaint was filed.

A call seeking comment from the city attorney's office was not immediately returned. The next court date is Jan. 25.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:49 AM   #614
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 10:59 PM
Britney Wheeled Out on a Gurney!!
Posted Jan 4th 2008 2:29AM by TMZ Staff

OMG THE DRAMA! TMZ is there as Britney Spears was just wheeled out of her home on a gurney by paramedics! Why god why?!?

We're told Britney is being taken to a local hospital on a "medical hold" -- essentially a mental evaluation. Cops found her earlier this evening at her home under the influence of an "unknown substance."

Cops were called to the popnightmare's home in Beverly Hills this evening after she reportedly refused to return custody of her two kids back over to their father's bodyguard. Oh the insanity of it all!
Old 01-04-2008, 04:11 AM   #615
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:59 PM
Yeah, I think the newstations were reporting live from outside her home. All over the news. I changed it