Britney Spears latest adventure - Page 29 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2007, 06:22 PM   #421
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone

Rosie O'Donnell ??
haha. one of many who choose negative ways of getting attention. LiLo, Paris, Nicole Ritchie tend to choose not so positive ways of getting attention in the media. However, I must say Lilo is laying low and Nicole is doing her best to remain a positive presence.

Old 09-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #422
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:34 PM
Do you guys remember a few years ago the rivalry between Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera? It's so astounding now the difference between the two of them. Christina still has a somewhat successful career and is able to keep her personal life fairly private. Whereas Britney on the other hand, is now the poster child for bad decisions. It annoys me that she complains about the paparazzi following her and stuff and yet we keep seeing her at these places where the paparazzi are known to be at. It's just completely ridiculous. If she wants to get her life back on some sort of track the only way I think she'll be able to do that is if she just gets the hell out of Hollywood and California all together. She needs to escape the party scene, big cities, and her current associates as they're doing nothing but dooming her. If she removed herself from the scene for a couple years and lived quietly in suburbia land I'd think we'd see a whole new person. Or at least someone not on the constant verge of a breakdown.

Old 09-22-2007, 07:41 PM   #423
Blue Crack Addict

i'm sure she and her people are in close contact with the paps and make sure they know where she is going to be. It is no coincidence that they are there.. I mean the crotch shot photos.. how planned is that.. especially the second time..
Old 09-22-2007, 07:42 PM   #424
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelofHarlem01
Do you guys remember a few years ago the rivalry between Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera? It's so astounding now the difference between the two of them. Christina still has a somewhat successful career and is able to keep her personal life fairly private. Whereas Britney on the other hand, is now the poster child for bad decisions. It annoys me that she complains about the paparazzi following her and stuff and yet we keep seeing her at these places where the paparazzi are known to be at. It's just completely ridiculous. If she wants to get her life back on some sort of track the only way I think she'll be able to do that is if she just gets the hell out of Hollywood and California all together. She needs to escape the party scene, big cities, and her current associates as they're doing nothing but dooming her. If she removed herself from the scene for a couple years and lived quietly in suburbia land I'd think we'd see a whole new person. Or at least someone not on the constant verge of a breakdown.
i sure do remember this.. It's not too hard to go in the right direction and be successful.. Christina is no rocket scientist or anything ..
Old 09-22-2007, 10:06 PM   #425
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
i'm sure she and her people are in close contact with the paps and make sure they know where she is going to be. It is no coincidence that they are there.. I mean the crotch shot photos.. how planned is that.. especially the second time..
and third and fourth and fifth time
Old 09-23-2007, 10:13 AM   #426
Blue Crack Addict

from tmz.com

Britney's Fat Tony: "I Feared for Her Life"
Posted Sep 23rd 2007 9:30AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Let's Get This Party Started

The big former bodyguard who last week in an L.A. court gave apparently damning testimony about Britney Spears' drinking and drug use has now let it all hang out about Brit to a Brit tab.

In an interview with the News of the World in both print and on video, Tony "Fat Tony" Barretto makes numerous and specific allegations about the popwreck, and details her bizarre behavior as a mom and employer. He claims that she allowed her boys to walk around the pool unsupervised, that she would often forget to feed them, and she "would scream and cry uncontrollably" in front of them. What's more, she would talk in gibberish -- Brit-ish? -- that would confuse and scare the kids.

Barretto also charges that Britney "burps and farts a lot," but insists to her staff that she "can't be disgusted by your breath." What's more, she tromped around in the nude all the time -- but staffers had to "act coy."
Old 09-24-2007, 12:02 AM   #427
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 05:34 PM
I DO remember the rivalry between Christina A. and Brit. I thought Christina was such a skank and my preference was Brit. Well the two of them now are on opposite poles of the earth and could NOT be more different. Brit's disgusting and now I prefer Christina. I hope she and her hubby have a healthy baby and family life!
Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 AM   #428
Blue Crack Addict

the drama ensues...

Brit Bodyguard -- "Don't Let Her Swim with Kids!"
Posted Sep 24th 2007 8:25AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Let's Get This Party Started

One of Britney Spears' security guys was so concerned that she might hurt her two sons, he once tried to keep her from swimming with the kids -- at her own home.

So says former Spears bodyguard Tony "Fat Tony" Barretto, who makes the new allegation in another interview with the British tabs. He tells the Daily Mail that he "thought she was going to hurt the kids" and that at one point, says Barretto, she started to wig out, just like she did during her head-shaving spree.

That's when, according to Fat Tony, another member of the security detail said, "I'm worried about the kids. Don't let her go swimming with them." Asked Barretto, "Is she going to drown them?" and started to cry. "How am I supposed to protect someone like that?"
Old 09-25-2007, 02:49 AM   #429
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:34 PM
Lawyers Meet in Spears' Custody Dispute
By Associated Press
Mon Sep 24, 7:19 PM

LOS ANGELES - Attorneys for Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were back in court Monday in an ongoing custody dispute involving the pair's children.

Federline's lawyer, Mark V. Kaplan, said the unscheduled court session was called to "refine certain areas" of a judge's previous order in the case. He would not elaborate.

Spears' attorney, Sorrell Trope, confirmed in a telephone interview that the hearing involved issues related to the custody case. He declined to comment further.

The court hearing came days after city prosecutors charged Spears with misdemeanor counts of hit-and-run and driving without a valid license, claiming she smashed her car into another in a parking lot in August.

Kaplan said he does not expect the filing of the misdemeanor charges last week to have any impact on the upcoming hearing dates on Federline's request to increase his custody time with the former couple's two young sons. They divide time with the children equally.

The first hearing date is Nov. 26, but the second date has been delayed from Dec. 18 to early January, Kaplan said.

Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon, who held Monday's in-chambers session with the lawyers, is presiding over the custody dispute. He issued orders last week directing Spears to undergo random testing twice a week after finding she is involved in "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol."

If convicted on the driving changes, Spears could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count. Authorities said the accident occurred Aug. 6, when she was filmed by paparazzi steering her car into another vehicle as she tried to turn into a spot in a parking lot. Spears was scheduled to be arraigned in that case Oct. 10, but she is not required to appear.

Spears, 25, and ex-husband Federline, 29, are the parents of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:21 AM   #430
Blue Crack Addict

Silverman Discusses Spears Jokes at VMAs
By Associated Press
Tue Sep 25, 5:17 PM

NEW YORK - Sarah Silverman still is responding to the negative reaction to her Britney Spears jokes at the MTV Video Music Awards.

"The joke that everyone was upset about _ me calling the kids `adorable mistakes' _ was the most innocuous joke," the 36-year-old comedian tells Us Weekly magazine in the issue that comes out Friday. "It never occurred to me that would be deemed hurtful or over the line."

Says Silverman: "I don't want to get into feuds with girls half my age. I'm in it to be funny and not for the drama. It's embarrassing."

Silverman, known for her deadpan delivery and winsome depravity, drew criticism earlier this month when she followed Spears' much-panned VMA performance with an off-color monologue taking aim at the troubled singer and her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

"They are the most adorable mistakes you will ever see," Silverman said of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1.

Silverman also joked that Spears, at 25, had already accomplished in her life everything she ever will.

Silverman, who dates late-night talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel, has her own Comedy Central series, "The Sarah Silverman Program." She also starred in a feature film-length version of her one-woman show, "Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic."
Old 09-26-2007, 02:26 AM   #431
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
"The joke that everyone was upset about _ me calling the kids `adorable mistakes' _ was the most innocuous joke," the 36-year-old comedian tells Us Weekly magazine in the issue that comes out Friday. "It never occurred to me that would be deemed hurtful or over the line."

Is this comedian for real ??
Why in the world would she choose to joke about Britney's kids ?? Absolutely ridiculous !!
Old 09-26-2007, 09:30 AM   #432
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone

Is this comedian for real ??
Why in the world would she choose to joke about Britney's kids ?? Absolutely ridiculous !!
We're talking about Sarah Silverman here.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:27 PM   #433
Blue Crack Addict

cnn.com

A court has ordered pop singer Britney Spears to give up custody of her children effective Wednesday at noon, according to court papers.

tmz.com

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon issued an order today stating that Kevin Federline, the boys' father, "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."
Old 10-01-2007, 04:29 PM   #434
Blue Crack Distributor

Not really surprising.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #435
ONE
love, blood, life

Wow. I never thought K-Fed would turn out to be the responsible parent, but he's proven himself to be such. Also, the boys will be around Britney's parents and Kevin's mom which will be a good thing. It's sad, but maybe this is what it will have to take to make Britney see she needs to get her life together.