Britney Spears latest adventure - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #406
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2isthebest
I'm wondering more if Justin simply doesn't want to dredge up the past and is just too much of a gentleman to kick someone (at least publically) while they're down. He just sees, from the outside at this point, like the rest of us. Maybe he just wants to give someone he used to love a break.
Actually, I can agree with that.

Although again, I'm still wondering if her relationship with Timberlake was BETTER than the one she had with Federline ??

It's still kinda bizarre, supposedly Timberlake and Federline are GOOD friends.

Also, just a further possibility ... although, it's a second guess.
But maybe, it's Britney's stunt so no one finds out what the 'actual truth' between 'all three of them' really is.

Old 09-21-2007, 10:53 PM   #407
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone

Actually, I can agree with that.

Although again, I'm still wondering if her relationship with Timberlake was BETTER than the one she had with Federline ??

It's still kinda bizarre, supposedly Timberlake and Federline are GOOD friends.

Also, just a further possibility ... although, it's a second guess.
But maybe, it's Britney's stunt so no one finds out what the 'actual truth' between 'all three of them' really is.
That would really be twisted territory. Whatever is going on, I hope Britney realizes she needs help, yesterday and gets it ASAP.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #408
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
That would really be twisted territory. Whatever is going on, I hope Britney realizes she needs help, yesterday and gets it ASAP.
Agreed !!

It's really hard to believe it's an act or that she's NOT in need of some help. I just cannot really imagine she would be this 'hungry' for public attention so much as to go out and 'tarnish' her career and self image to the point of humiliation.
That's really pathetic, if she's doing that for her OWN obvious reasons.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:24 PM   #409
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Agreed !!

It's really hard to believe it's an act or that she's NOT in need of some help. I just cannot really imagine she would be this 'hungry' for public attention so much as to go out and 'tarnish' her career and self image to the point of humiliation.
That's really pathetic, if she's doing that for her OWN obvious reasons.
I really doubt that she is. I guess part of me in some awful way wants her to pay for all the shit she's doing. I try to be a giver of grace at all times, but when someone is doing something just because they feel like being rebellious it's hard for me to feel compassion. On the other more likely hand of her having serious issues, I just feel for her and hope she gets help before she turns out like Anna Nicole. She was someone I stuck up for when everyone else made fun of her. It broke my heart when she lost Daniel, because she loved that boy like nothing I'd ever seen. I was even more devastated when she died and left behind that beautiful, innocent baby who will only get a chance to know her mom from what her dad tells her and all the hateful shit spewed about her after she was no longer here to defend herself.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #410
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I really doubt that she is. I guess part of me in some awful way wants her to pay for all the shit she's doing. I try to be a giver of grace at all times, but when someone is doing something just because they feel like being rebellious it's hard for me to feel compassion. On the other more likely hand of her having serious issues, I just feel for her and hope she gets help before she turns out like Anna Nicole. She was someone I stuck up for when everyone else made fun of her. It broke my heart when she lost Daniel, because she loved that boy like nothing I'd ever seen. I was even more devastated when she died and left behind that beautiful, innocent baby who will only get a chance to know her mom from what her dad tells her and all the hateful shit spewed about her after she was no longer here to defend herself.
I don't see why Britney cannot get the help she so desperately needs. She needs to wake up and realize that people would help her but it takes her to make the first move and want to be helped. Without her realizing that ... she will continue to further suffer.

And I cannot even begin to think what will become of Anna Nicole's little angel, Dannielynn. Hopefully, she will NOT end up in her mother and Daniel's footsteps. Although, it's sad to say ... but, I would NOT at all be surprised.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:39 PM   #411
Blue Crack Addict

I don't mean to start this as an Anna Nicole thread either.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:49 PM   #412
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I don't mean to start this as an Anna Nicole thread either.
I'm with you there!

I do want to say though, that I think Dannielynn will be alright. I think Howard and Larry are portrayed very unfairly in the media as somehow being responsible for what happened to Anna. (I'm not even going to get started on the bullshit Rita Cosby is spreading about them.) I think Anna was a lot smarter than people gave her credit for. Like Britney she refused help and as a grown woman no one could make her do anything she didn't want to. I think both of them could be a positive influence on Dannielynn, and if Larry eventually gets married or finds a partner, she might wind up with a wonderful stepmom as well.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:06 AM   #413
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I'm with you there!

I do want to say though, that I think Dannielynn will be alright. I think Howard and Larry are portrayed very unfairly in the media as somehow being responsible for what happened to Anna. (I'm not even going to get started on the bullshit Rita Cosby is spreading about them.) I think Anna was a lot smarter than people gave her credit for. Like Britney she refused help and as a grown woman no one could make her do anything she didn't want to. I think both of them could be a positive influence on Dannielynn, and if Larry eventually gets married or finds a partner, she might wind up with a wonderful stepmom as well.
It's hard to justify what's fiction or actual truth.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #414
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 12:26 AM
Quote:

I don't see why Britney cannot get the help she so desperately needs. She needs to wake up and realize that people would help her but it takes her to make the first move and want to be helped. Without her realizing that ... she will continue to further suffer.

Britney is in DENIAL. She doesn't think anything is wrong with her habits, hygiene, drinking, drugs, child rearing, fashion, driving, partying, friends she chooses, etc....until SHE recognizes there are problems with these things she will not be ready to reach for the help that would certainly bring improvement to her life and especially to that of those 2 little boys of hers.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:40 AM   #415
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
Britney is in DENIAL. She doesn't think anything is wrong with her habits, hygiene, drinking, drugs, child rearing, fashion, driving, partying, friends she chooses, etc....until SHE recognizes there are problems with these things she will not be ready to reach for the help that would certainly bring improvement to her life and especially to that of those 2 little boys of hers.
In case you missed my previous post from the last page ...

Quote:
I'll agree she needs to get serious help before something else unexpected arises.

But, the question I feel needs to be further evaluated is this ...

Is she really falling off the deep-end ??
or Is this all for publicity because of a downward spiral in her career ??
I'm not too sure she's in denial ... it may be an act to fool everyone and get her attention since her career has plummeted for the worst.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:01 PM   #416
Blue Crack Addict

yeah, i mean she comes across as a pretty dumb blonde... (very much like Anna Nicole, Marilyn Monroe for example) But I truely believe her, Anna Nicole and (Marilyn were) smarter than we all realize. I do subscribe to the theory now that she is in most part is doing all this to draw attention to herself. I think all the situations she has gotten herself in were intentional. Especially, the no panty/crotch shots that have popped up. She clearly knew the paps were there and made sure they caught her in those positions.
I also believe that she is not a capable parent and should not have full custody of those kids. She is not ready for parenthood and truely has not grown up yet..

these are just my observations I could be wrong..
Old 09-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #417
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv
Well it was only a matter of time until Britney was in trouble with the law. She's being charged with a hit and run, where she hit the car and took off while paparazzi filmed the whole thing! How stupid can she be? Also, apparently she's been driving in California all these years with no license! WTF?

Here's a link to the latest paparazzi pic. I'm not sure whether to feel bad for her or not. She really does bring all this on herself.

http://www.x17online.com/
I just read about this today once again...it is a sad day when you realize that Kevin is the better choice for these children at this point. Someone needs to step up and tell Britney to get her shit together
Old 09-22-2007, 01:38 PM   #418
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay

I just read about this today once again...it is a sad day when you realize that Kevin is the better choice for these children at this point. Someone needs to step up and tell Britney to get her shit together
that's the problem.. not enough or no one does tell her this. Either they have and she is just refusing to listen to anyone.. Wonder what it will take for this to happen?
Old 09-22-2007, 05:07 PM   #419
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 12:26 AM
She's obviously not listening to anyone and I can imagine there are enough people coming at her and trying to tell her what to do or not do. She is making some very poor choices. I can't see her taking things in the direction she is just for the publicity, like she is fully aware of what she is doing and does these stupid things intentionally. If her career is in a slump, which come on folks we all agree it is, doing these stupid stunts and remaining in the public's eye day after day for one stupid thing followed by another is not going to keep her popular in good light. What celebrity wants to remain popular in negative ways? I think she is so far opposite of me or my life and values it is really diffficult to imagine what's going on in her head. One thing remains obvious and that is she is not good parental material for those two little boys.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #420
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
What celebrity wants to remain popular in negative ways?
Rosie O'Donnell ??