Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
750 posts here, headlines on every major newspaper and rag mag, magazines, THE top subject on every newscast, talk show, late night talk show, comedy routine, you just can't get away from someone somewhere talking about, dizzing, laughing at or dissecting Britney and her crazy life. It's obscene!

BonoManiac said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that her "relationship" with Adnan and the spate of recent weird photos is just a ploy to drum up business for Ghalib and/or his friends.

Britney Spears dumps pap

Britney Spears has dumped her photographer lover Adnan Ghalib and filed a restraining order against him.

(BANG) -

Britney Spears has dumped her photographer lover and filed a restraining order against him.

The troubled star ended her relationship with Adnan Ghalib - who she is believed to have started dating last December - after discovering he was cashing in on his romance with her by tipping off his agency FinalPixx with photo opportunities.

Britney got her revenge on Adnan by inviting two photographers from a rival agency into her Los Angeles home at 2am on Sunday (20.01.08), saying: "Come with me, let's have fun."

As the group arrived at the property the singer's manager Sam Lufti brandished a paper he claimed was a restraining order banning Adnan, 35, from making money from photographs of the star.

Britney spent four hours with the two paparazzi drinking champagne and dancing to music including singer Amy Winehouse's album 'Back to Black' and one of her own LPs.

One photographer named Roberto said: "We had fun. Britney was funny, very relaxed, dancing a little bit and she carried her little dog all the time. Sam was telling us to not worry about Adnan because they have filed a restraining order against him."

Adnan - who was pictured buying pregnancy tests with Britney last week - insists is unaware of any restraining order because he has been at a family funeral.

He said in a statement issued on the FinalPixx website: "All I can say is that I have not been in contact with Britney since early Friday morning (18.01.08). The reason being that I had to attend a family funeral in Santa Barbara. My phone has been off during this time out of respect for my family. I am only now becoming aware of what is being said. I hope to be back home in Los Angeles soon and to be in contact with Miss Spears."

The Los Angeles police department say they are "not aware" of any emergency protective order issued against Adnan.

(C) BANG Media International

I was watching the news this morning and they say that Dr Phil, not being a licensed pyschologist, could be in a heap of trouble for going to the hospital to talk to dingbat.

The Doc also has said that he isn't apologising about going to help her but does regret making statements after the fact.

“Oprah is furious,” an insider told the magazine. “She expected Phil to apologize before the situation got out of hand. Instead he used the spotlight to tout his struggling talk show. … Oprah thinks he has completely lost his sense of right and wrong.”

- msnbc.msn.com

Well, since Heath died and this thread is about to fall off the main page, I just thought I'd post to remind everyone what a crazy relevant celebrity Brit Brit is.

here's a good one.. CRAZZY MEET MR.CRAZZY... :huh:

Brit's Pap Pal -- I Want to Marry Her!
Posted Jan 23rd 2008 8:30AM by TMZ Staff

Crazy, meet crazazy: Britney Spears' paparazzi bagman -- whose wife just filed for divorce -- proclaims that he wants to marry Britney, and more shockingly, that Britney wants to have his baby.

Despite everything that has transpired between the two runaway trains, Adnan Ghalib tells "Entertainment Tonight" (via People) that their relationship is "far from over." He says that he didn't get involved with Spears to sell more pics. And here's a howler: Adnan claims that when Britney was looking at pregnancy tests at a Rite Aid, she was "hoping" that she was pregnant with his child.

Canadiens1160 said:
Well, since Heath died and this thread is about to fall off the main page, I just thought I'd post to remind everyone what a crazy relevant celebrity Brit Brit is.

I never thought I'd see the word "relevant" and Britney in the same sentence. If there's anyone who's not relevant, it's Britney Fuckin' Spears. Her "music" (if you can call it that) is absolute shit! The only thing she was good for was eye candy and now that's gone too.

If anything, Shitney should take a look at Heath Ledger's death and maybe not take life for granted so much. Maybe Heath's death can be a wake up call for a lot of young celebrities who've got their heads up their asses.

Her latest CD is really pretty good, by way of dancey pop stuff.

I don't know how much of that can be attributed to Britney, though, to be honest. I'd credit the producers.

It sounds like this time she's going there for help, not against her will. Here's hoping she stays and gets what she needs.

While the huge motorcade sounds a bit ridiculous, knowing the paparazzi, I'm glad they took those steps for her.

I saw footage of her talking with a british accent....what the hell!!! This is great :lol:

I am so sick of hearing about her. I am so sick of seeing the paparazzi stalk her. Leaver her alone. Britney please leave us alone.

Will the doctors please finally commit her and never let her leave the mental hospital.

Back
Top Bottom