Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Personally, I find that dating a married member of the Papparazzi while houseshopping in my old wedding dress a good way to discourage photographers from chasing me around.

U2FanPeter said:
Personally, I find that dating a married member of the Papparazzi while houseshopping in my old wedding dress a good way to discourage photographers from chasing me around.

No shit.

The paparazzi can be blamed, but honestly, she is just drawing more attention to herself with the crazy shit she does.

In what reads like a cautionary tale, Rosie O'Donnell, who before has risen to the defense of Britney Spears, is again back in the corner of the troubled pop star.

This time, O'Donnell, 45, suggests that being a paparazzi magnet could cause the 26-year-old singer to meet the same tragic fate as Princess Diana.

"There are only inches of separation between vulnerability and disaster," observes O'Donnell.

Writing on her own blog for an entry Tuesday, the former View host writes (with "she" obviously referring to Spears, who is never named in the entry, and "they" meaning the paparazzi):

"I'm scared," she told them yesterday, when they later mobbed her at court. "Move back," she said. "I'm scared. Stop it. Stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please."

Referring to Spears's quick stop at a church Monday, O'Donnell writes: "She will be trying to get away, but they will chase her, just as they chased her into that church yesterday ... Even her last-minute, folded-hand prayers can't be kept sacred."

Painting a sympathetic portrait of Spears, O'Donnell notes: "At eight years old, she bravely stood before a microphone. By 17, she had sold 25 million records."

With Spears having been robbed of a typical childhood, O'Donnell asks on her behalf, "Where were the sidewalk-skinned knees, the chalk-stained hands, the monkey bars, the passed notes? A Disney set is not a childhood, no matter how many bright colors they use, or how cheerful the script."

She should leave the state, if not the country. Maybe an island or something, somewhere private. With medical help of course. I haven't seen any of the latest "footage", just what I've read here.

Tragic

Maybe Brit Brit should hook up with Michael Jackson who jet sets around the world and seems to be avoiding the US. :hmm: Now there's a true train wreck of a couple!

I do think Rosie has some valid fears she has voiced. It is sad what happened to Princess Diana and Dodi, and I could see somethign similar happening again one day. What photogs will do t get that money hungry perfect shot!

RING IN THE NEW YEAR?

After car shopping in her one-time wedding dress Friday and making an impromptu visit to a church on Monday, Britney Spears flashes a large diamond on her ring finger Tuesday while heading into Jerry's Deli in Studio City, Calif., for lunch with paparazzo beau Adnan Ghalib

britney_spears3400.jpg

This Adnan fellow has obviously found some way into Brit's life, home, comfort zone, arms, pants, whatever.......she keeps those that believe in her and support her in what she feels are agreeable and positive ways. I don't trust the guy, I think it is all so bizarre and of course there's reason behind both Britney AND the guy. He's a pap, I am sure they're having a field day messing with people by just supplying all these photo ops out and about. It's like they are playing a game thworing out all these puzzle pieces that they want people to focus on putting together. Sick...

Supposedly she has been trying to get pregnant, Kevin's family says she will just replace Sean and Jayden with a baby because that's how she thinks. If that's true I just don't know what to think. But that whole pregnancy test thing was definitely a set up, she thinks so poorly of herself at this point that she seems to want to be with people who use her and treat her like crap.

Daddysgonnapay said:
surely someone else could have gone to the drug store to buy her pregnancy test for her:rolleyes: :coocoo:

she claims the test wasn't for her, but for 'a friend'.... I think that whole thing was a set up for the paps/media. I think a lot of this shit that her and her 'pap boy toy' are doing are clearly setting up the media into a feeding frenzy, drawing all the attention to her.. I mean he would know being a pap what would get everyone all in a tizzy if it could get any worse..:huh: whatever they are doing it surely is working, has everyone 'fish-hooked'.

During a strange radio interview with one of Britney Spears's friends on Thursday, the pop singer's voice suddenly came on the line, speaking from the shower.

"Get out, I'm naked, get out!" Spears is heard telling pal Sam Lutfi as he carries the phone toward her during an interview from her house with KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest.

When Lutfi asks why she's taking a shower, Spears replies: "I stink, 'cause I'm a human being. Shut the door, I'm nasty!"

The latest bizarre episode came as Lutfi was knocking down recent rumors about the pop star, including reports she's trying have a baby. Word of that started when she was seen shopping for a home pregnancy test with her paparazzo pal Adnan Ghalib.

"I don't know if they even bought one," Lutfi said. "I think they were just [expletive] around."

Lutfi said she doesn't want to get pregnant. "No, no, no, no, no, no," he said. "No, not at all." Asked if she plans to marry Ghalib, Lutfi said: "No, that's not true."

A recent addition to the Britney entourage, a friend of Lutfi's named Chad Hardcastle, also got on the phone to explain the impetus for their after-hours shopping trip to the Kitson boutique in West Hollywood early Thursday morning.

"Boredom," said Hardcastle.

Asked where Hardcastle fit into Spears's world, he said, "I'm still trying to figure it out myself, man. I don't really know."

Kitson

britney_spears5.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
During a strange radio interview with one of Britney Spears's friends on Thursday, the pop singer's voice suddenly came on the line, speaking from the shower.

"Get out, I'm naked, get out!" Spears is heard telling pal Sam Lutfi as he carries the phone toward her during an interview from her house with KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest.

When Lutfi asks why she's taking a shower, Spears replies: "I stink, 'cause I'm a human being. Shut the door, I'm nasty!"

The latest bizarre episode came as Lutfi was knocking down recent rumors about the pop star, including reports she's trying have a baby. Word of that started when she was seen shopping for a home pregnancy test with her paparazzo pal Adnan Ghalib.

"I don't know if they even bought one," Lutfi said. "I think they were just [expletive] around."

Lutfi said she doesn't want to get pregnant. "No, no, no, no, no, no," he said. "No, not at all." Asked if she plans to marry Ghalib, Lutfi said: "No, that's not true."

A recent addition to the Britney entourage, a friend of Lutfi's named Chad Hardcastle, also got on the phone to explain the impetus for their after-hours shopping trip to the Kitson boutique in West Hollywood early Thursday morning.

"Boredom," said Hardcastle.

Asked where Hardcastle fit into Spears's world, he said, "I'm still trying to figure it out myself, man. I don't really know."

Kitson

britney_spears5.jpg

:huh: :(

OMG:ohmy:
those are the same fishnet hose she keeps wearing since she got the divorce...the more holes in them the more she thinks they look cool :huh:

I really, really feel for this poor girl. There is only 2 ways this is going to end and thats with her cleaning up and getting the medical attention she needs or her life is going to end up cut short.:|

^^I saw that, too. Although, you could argue it doesn't definitively prove she's not pregnant.

But yeah. Not something I wanted to see, and I'm sorry I clicked on the link that took me there.

U2Girl1978 said:
There's a pic floating on the internet that is proving she's not pregnant. It's gross. :|

As soon as I saw that I couldn't stop myself from looking for it.:reject:
To save everyone else looking it's basically a picture of Brit Brit's undies with some menstrual blood on them. It's not her finest moment but when Aunt Flo decides to visit there's no stopping her.:yuck:

Back
Top Bottom