Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:
Bye-bye visitation rights!

A judge should immediately forbid her all contact with her children for a period of time, probably 6 months, at which point they can re-evaluate.
It's pretty ridiculous that they weren't taken away already. She's displayed erratic and dangerous behaviour long before this :slant:

before this situation went down she only had visitation rights (i.e a couple nites a week or something like that) they did temporary take full custody away from her a while back. Now it will be no visitation rights at all for unnamed period of time.

those poor kids! so young and not understanding at all what is going on with mom.. :sad:

Apparently they're quite shaken up and it took Kevin a while to calm them down. Perez has all the latest news on it.

someone needs to get her out of hollywood and away from all the photographers and the spotlight,,,and not take no for an answer....she needs to be in a more normal, quiet city and concentrate on getting better:|

Order in Brit Case -- Visitation Suspended
Posted Jan 4th 2008 6:07PM by TMZ Staff

The Commish in the Brit case just issued his order and we got it first. -- K-Fed gets sole legal and physical custody. Brit gets nothing.

Brit's visitation has been "suspended pending further order of the Court." The order is in effect until January 14. There will then be a hearing to determine where the case goes.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Order in Brit Case -- Visitation Suspended
Posted Jan 4th 2008 6:07PM by TMZ Staff

The Commish in the Brit case just issued his order and we got it first. -- K-Fed gets sole legal and physical custody. Brit gets nothing.

Brit's visitation has been "suspended pending further order of the Court." The order is in effect until January 14. There will then be a hearing to determine where the case goes.

Is this official? (I'm slightly confused :reject: )

U2Fanatic4ever said:
before this situation went down she only had visitation rights (i.e a couple nites a week or something like that) they did temporary take full custody away from her a while back. Now it will be no visitation rights at all for unnamed period of time.

She also couldn't drive when with her kids.

U2FanPeter said:

She also couldn't drive when with her kids.

yep.. i know...

this is just awful.. but now.. they need to commit her somewhere far away from all this and get her help and not take no for an answer...

where are her parents in this? Jeez.. dysfunctional or what..

U2FanPeter said:
Apparently her parents are almost as screwed up as her - just nobody is chasing them with cameras. They're enablers.

yep, when I said dysfunctional.. That was an understatement in reference to her wacko parents.. what great role models they are! NOT...

According to the "Timeline" of last night's bizarr-o events at Casa Britney, her parents did end up at the hospital where their daughter #1 is being observed. From the videos, it looked to me like a number of Paramedics climbed into the back of the ambulance on the ride to the hospital, and it looked like Brit had been restrained but was wriggling around.

My :heart: just goes out to the poor innocent boys. Can you even IMAGINE what they have been witness to when in custody of EITHER of their parents or grandparents? Foster Home might be in their distance future if things don'e improve.

Too bad she didn't leave the state of California to try & get her shit together. You're just asking for it here, paparazzi central. Don't the celebrities have any rights? Why should the paparazzi be allowed to be camped out at her house (or anywhere for that matter)?

\endrant

Carek1230 said:
According to the "Timeline" of last night's bizarr-o events at Casa Britney, her parents did end up at the hospital where their daughter #1 is being observed. From the videos, it looked to me like a number of Paramedics climbed into the back of the ambulance on the ride to the hospital, and it looked like Brit had been restrained but was wriggling around.

My :heart: just goes out to the poor innocent boys. Can you even IMAGINE what they have been witness to when in custody of EITHER of their parents or grandparents? Foster Home might be in their distance future if things don'e improve.

whatchu sayin bout kfed?

Carek1230 said:

I thought Moma Spears was out of the country with her Lolita daughter? Dad came to the hospital, as did some of her "family" and Lawyer.

u2fp

and mother & Jamie are supposedly on their way back from wherever...

And the entertainment shows showed Kevin driving erratically with paparazzi following him late last night (with kids in car). Leave these people alone :censored: :banghead:

(I flipped channels during Jeopardy commercials, not that I tuned in to watch the "show")

I heard Kevin didn't have the kids in the car when he was doing the weird driving thing ... he was trying to keep the paps from his house? Or from getting to where the kids were? Or something?

I've been reading comments from people who have had family members go through episodes of mental illness, and some of them think she's either bipolar and had a manic episode, or maybe even had a psychotic break.

Apparently, she had no drugs in her system, so mental health seems to be the issue. I hope she can finally get the help she so obviously needs.

Lila64 said:
Don't the celebrities have any rights? Why should the paparazzi be allowed to be camped out at her house (or anywhere for that matter)?

I agree with you, but this is also the woman who parades out to Starbucks like 5 times a day, inappropriately dressed. She has repeatedly done insane things in public and it doesn't seem at all like she's interested in her own privacy. If she doesn't care, why should we expect them to care?

I heard Kevin didn't have the kids in the car when he was doing the weird driving thing ... he was trying to keep the paps from his house? Or from getting to where the kids were? Or something?

The boys were in the SUV with Kevin's bodyguard. He was driving in a second car behind them trying to block the paparazzi from getting in front to take pictures. Doesn't make him any less of a nutbag, but at least it's marginally better than having the kids in the car.

corianderstem said:

I've been reading comments from people who have had family members go through episodes of mental illness, and some of them think she's either bipolar and had a manic episode, or maybe even had a psychotic break.

Apparently, she had no drugs in her system, so mental health seems to be the issue. I hope she can finally get the help she so obviously needs.

yep..that is the problem.. it's mental.. and yep I do believe that she is bipolar and all these episodes that have been happening recently including yesterday's fiasco are due to this.. I really don't think drugs/alcohol are the cause of all this.. They may intensify her 'episodes' but are clearly not the root of the problem.

What I want to know is why, with so many deadbeat, alcoholic, drug-addicted, mentally unstable, white trash divorced moms out there...why are we so obsessed with Brit Brit?

Canadiens1160 said:
What I want to know is why, with so many deadbeat, alcoholic, drug-addicted, mentally unstable, white trash divorced moms out there...why are we so obsessed with Brit Brit?

we don't have live web feeds of the others. :voyeursociety:

Back
Top Bottom