Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ultravioletluvv said:

Are you seriously trying to start crap over a stupid thread about Britney Spears? This isn't the Free Your Mind section, this is for lighter topics, i thought.

And as for her post, actually I did think it came across pretty rude. Everyone else in the thread was having fun with the post. If she was just having fun, playing devil's advocate, she could have included a smiley.

I don't believe everything I read, and who knows what really happened on that plane. I just don't see why she has to attack a comment like that. It's silly celebrity gossip. Let people have fun with it.

I don't really care for celebrity gossip at all, and I can't stand Britney Spears either, but it's obnoxious to me that people are fixated on the misfortunes of the rich and famous. It's what allows topics like the Anna Nicole Smith trial or David Hasselhoff's alcoholism to take precedence on a major news network over war coverage or a presidential election.

You're right I'm getting too worked up about this, but it just really bothers me. I know that if nothing was going right for me, I would not want the entire world and then some to know about it and talk about it to their friends.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

so i checked...it is Bryan Adams who sang summer of 69....but take away the "B" and is Ryan...so you were oh...so..close!!:wink:

I have the Ryan/Lindsay stuff in my Ryan scrapbook. Anything Ryan-related goes into it, even if it isn't true.

RyanLindsay.jpg

RyanLindsay3.jpg

RyanLindsay2.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lindsay Lohan and Benicio Del Toro????!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love triangle???? hahahahahahahaaha
priceless!!

LL is a slut, sorry. I wouldnt be surprised if she did both of them.

On the topic of discussing celebrities, I feel that its pretty much inevitable that people will, and enjoy talking trash about them. It happens everywhere. Has anyone seen the lists of 'celebrity blogs' a mile long? All they are are trash talking sites. Is it right? Probably not, but if you choose to be a celebrity, you have to know that this is part of the biz, unfortunately.

U2Man said:
...unless, of course, you're bono.

OMG!!! well of course not.....Bono has never done anything that i would mock! Love love love my B-man :drool: :drool: :drool:

*unless of course, he did Lindsay Lohan...then i would have some issues

Bonochick said:

Is that his "Harry Potter goes emo" look?

My two cents - Bonochick said what she did not to be snippy or rude, but because one or two posters seemed to have a real bug up their butt about this alleged Britney story.

I mean, if your opinion about a celeb's life is going to be affected by a story in the news, it should be because of something that's true (i.e., shaved her head, went into rehab, no panties) rather than something that, to be honest, seems really ridiculous.

If it IS true, then man-oh-man, does Britney need a smack. But this thing about the leather seats seems so ridiculous, I tend to think it's not true.

bitches, do we really think this:

RyanLindsay.jpg

could REALLY have a shot with this:

16407-lindsay-lohan-sex-e-screensaver.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if the story came from this Bryan guy's own PR camp just to boost his appeal

But would she sleep with a computer repair boy on his way back from a Harry Potter part? I don't understand how "alt," "country," "bad boy," and that picture go together. :scratch: Some things are not meant for the world to understand.

Now that we're back on topic....

I would think leather seats would be too sticky when dressed like that :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom