Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the girl is just so out of her mind she isn't really aware of WHAT she is doing anymore. Really, really sad. I wonder if she showed up for her deposition today? She was scheduled to show up. I wonder how long that will take and what kind of a media circus that will bring!

Carek1230 said:
I think the girl is just so out of her mind she isn't really aware of WHAT she is doing anymore. Really, really sad. I wonder if she showed up for her deposition today? She was scheduled to show up. I wonder how long that will take and what kind of a media circus that will bring!

she didn't show...see below...

K-Fed's Attorney -- "She Didn't Show!"
Posted Dec 12th 2007 2:00PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Britney Spears

I'm sick y'all! According to K-Fed's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, Britney Spears has some sort of medical condition or illness that prevented her from showing up to today's court-ordered deposition.

As for when another depo will happen, Kaplan wouldn't say. But he did say he will seek some sort of relief from the court. Someone's pissed!

Our sources are telling us that she is sick -- sick with anxiety.

Story developing ...

and....

"Sick" Britney Rolls Til' 2 A.M.
Posted Dec 13th 2007 8:45AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Train Wrecks, Wacky and Weird, Britney Spears

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

sick my ass... oy... she is a bloody mess...........:huh:

Can I post about other Spears family members?

Jamie Lynn Spears Says She's Pregnant
AP
Posted: 2007-12-18 21:13:46
Filed Under: Britney Spears, Music News, TV News
NEW YORK (AP) - Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way - and it's not Britney's. Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, tells OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she says. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

"As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," she says. "Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."

Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine says.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears says. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, says: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

She says her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of the popular Nickelodeon series "Zoey 101," has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana - "so it can have a normal family life."

The third season of "Zoey 101" wraps up Jan. 4.

"I haven't spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities."

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex?

"I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she says. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

On the Net:

OK! magazine: http://www.ok-magazine.com/

:|

These two are on their way to repopulating the earth with their spawn.

Wow, this will bring up a lot of awkward dinner conversations for parents:
Q: Hey Mommy, how did Jamie Lynn Spears get pregnant?
A: Easy, she's a dope and didn't use birth control.

How will Nickelodeon take to having a 16 year old girl who is a main character on a show they air on their network AND is pregnant? Role model? I think not.

Oh hell no she is no such role model, not the one Nickelodeon is looking for anyway. I say kick her off the network. That whole family needs some good therapy and a makeover

Isn't having sex with a 16 year old statutory rape or something?

Somebody should've told Jamie Lynn:
Getting pregnant at 16 bad.

MrPryck2U said:
Isn't having sex with a 16 year old statutory rape or something?

Depends on the state. More than likely yes, but it also depends on state how it gets prosecuted. Some states won't prosecute unless the parents of the minor ask for it... :shrug:

Dad "Devastated" By Jamie Lynn Spears' Pregnancy
Wednesday December 19, 2007

September 26, 2007; September 24, 2004

Their father Jamie is "furious" with Jamie Lynn and ex-wife Lynne for selling the story of her pregnancy to OK! magazine, a source close to the family tells Usmagazine.com.

Jamie Lynn and Lynne broke the news to OK! – infamous for multi-million dollar payouts to celebrities – for an unspecified amount.

"He put his foot down and refused to take any money and 'profit off of his children,'" the source says. "Lynne didn't care."

Jamie is "devastated" by the news, says the source. He's "extremely depressed" and "feels Jamie Lynn ruined her life."

I think Nickolodeon already put out a statement, and People had reported it (it's not like they're some random gossip site). Sounds legit to me.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana - "so it can have a normal family life."

Ah, it becomes cyclical. I can't wait for Sean Preston to become a father 12 years from now. :cute:

Grandma Britney... :cute:

Lila64 said:
How will Nickelodeon take to having a 16 year old girl who is a main character on a show they air on their network AND is pregnant? Role model? I think not.

Just imagine if she worked for Disney - she'd be cast off and never seen again.

Didn't the same thing happen to that girl from Diff'rent Strokes? (I forgot her name) She got pregnant and was taken off the show.

:lmao:

from People.com:

Lynne Spears's Parenting Book 'Delayed Indefinitely'
TUESDAY DECEMBER 18, 2007 10:15 PM EST

By Marisa Laudadio

Lynne Spears's book about raising her famous daughters Britney and Jamie Lynn has been put on hold, the publisher confirms to PEOPLE.

"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not cancelled," says a spokeswoman for Thomas Nelson, which publishes inspirational books and Bibles.

It had been scheduled for a spring 2008 release and was put on hold last week, says the rep. On Tuesday, news hit that 16-year-old Jamie Lynn is pregnant with her boyfriend's child.

Publishers' Weekly described the book as "Lynne Spears's personal story of raising high-profile children while coming from a low-profile Louisiana community."

The publisher declined to comment on whether the focus of the book would change in light of the pregnancy announcement.

"We are standing behind Lynn at this time and understand that she needs time with her family – we support that," says the spokeswoman.

What? She's going to glorify how she was a stage mom and she pushed her kids into the entertainment business at a young age?

I don't even know what to say. Of course there are plenty of teen pregnancies in the general population, so by that standard it's not unusual-but well considering the whole family, etc. But to sell it to OK Magazine, well I don't blame the father one iota for being furious.

I think these people think they´re so above everyone else that they can do things like this. A 16 year old girl is by no means parent material and neither is the 19 year old boy. They can definitely afford it, though.

I´m also positive that this baby will be raised by nannies or at best the grandmother once the novelty wears off for Jamie Lynn.

Back
Top Bottom