Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes I think that, too. But I'd think that more if there weren't two little kids involved.

Not to be all "oh, won't SOMEBODY think of the CHILDREN," but it just ain't right.

Last edited:
Yep, I agree about her kids :up:

But she doesn't seem to care what "people" say about her weight, her wardrobe, her appearances, etc otherwise she would make an effort to change them, wouldn't she? Heck, she hasn't even done any publicity whatsoever for her latest album...

After all the slack she got after her MTV appearance, you would think she would be too embarrassed to dress skimpily but it's obviously had no effect and I can't help but respect that...
(Of course, it could be she's so spaced out on drugs that she has no concept of right and wrong and everything in between)

U2isthebest said:
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=281899&GT1=7702

This is just sad. :( She's completely out of touch with reality.

She said her favorite "Blackout" song is "Heaven on Earth": "It's a cool track. It's like, I love the producers who did that and it's kind of different from all the other songs."

:lol: Wow. That description is full of win.

As for rumors that she was dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, Spears said: "Who?"

:lmao:

:hmm:

Producer sues Spears for more than $15K
Associated Press
Fri Nov 2, 7:53 PM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. - Britney Spears' former manager has sued the singer for more than $15,000, alleging the pop star has failed to pay for work he helped produce.

The lawsuit was filed Monday in Orange County Circuit Court on behalf of Johnny Wright, the music manager behind New Kids on the Block, 'N Sync and the Backstreet Boys. Wright and his Wright Entertainment Group managed Spears between 1999 and 2003, but the lawsuit cites a contract that would have kept payments coming to the group until February 2008.

Spears has allegedly not made a payment to Wright since December 2006.

The lawsuit brings two counts against Spears for breach of contract and failure to report accounting records to the management company. It said she failed to provide an audit of money she earned that is subject to commission as well as pay commissions and portions of tour revenues.

The management group says in the lawsuit it helped Spears secure four albums, including 2003's "In the Zone" and 2004's "Greatest Hits — My Prerogative"; land a recording deal with Sean "Diddy" Combs; and plan and execute her tours.

A publicist for Spears was out of the office Friday and didn't immediately return an e-mail request for comment.

Exhibits in the lawsuit filed by Wright's attorney, Clay Townsend, include an agreement signed in 1999 by Spears' parents on behalf of their daughter, who was a minor at the time, and later ones signed "Very truly yours" by Spears.

Uh...did ya'll not notice that the auction proceeds were going to UNICEF?

That's all fine and good ... the surprise is over the fact that someone would pay that much for a Britney autograph, regardless of where the money is going.

Yah they can just buy her cd and then hang out at Starbucks in L.A. to get her autograph.

haha.. :lol:

I got a chuckle out of this write up on tmz.com

Britney and the Chinese Babies: The Inner Dialog
Posted Nov 27th 2007 8:00AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Train Wrecks, Wacky and Weird, Britney Spears

Hey y'all, I knowed I been quiet for a whilers, but I had to set the records straghtenin' right about this Chinese babies story.

Y'see ... I tolded my Guatermalanian maid to get me two orders of Chinese for the babies. Well she don't hear too good, and she says I talk funny, so when she told Alli, she said, "Missy Britney want two Chinese babies." Before I knowed it, Alli found a redoption agency and filled up all them papers in. Coupla weeks later she's showin' me pictures of little Chinese babers and askin' me to choose which two do I want?!

I did not order me up some Chinese chirldrens. Heckers, if I wanted me some more babies I'd find me another K-Fart and make me some! I do not need to go all the way to Japan.

Back
Top Bottom