Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Judge: Spears Must Undergo Regular Drug Tests in Order to Keep Her Children
Tuesday September 18, 2007

Alexander Tamargo/Getty Images; MBF-ADA/X17online.comIn a closed hearing on Monday, Los Angeles judge Scott M. Gordon set a lengthy list of rules that parents Britney Spears and Kevin Federline must follow in order to retain custody of their sons, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1. The list, revealed today, includes the following shared requirements for the former couple:

· Neither Brit nor K-fed can take Sean and Jayden out of state without the written consent of the other.

· The exes cannot make derogatory statements about each other.

· Both parents must complete the "Parenting Without Conflict" program.

· Each party is restrained from using corporal punishment with the children or allowing anyone else to.

· They are required to engage in joint co-parenting counseling.

· Neither party may consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances 12 hours prior to taking custody of the children.

· They must ensure that any prospective childcare professionals hold valid Red Cross infant CPR training.

While the responsibilities for Federline end there, Judge Gordon tacked on an extra list of tasks for Spears. In order to maintain the current shared custody agreement, the popstar must:

· Attend individual counseling at least once a week to address parenting issues.

· Meet with a parenting coach for a minimum of 8 hours a week, in at least two sessions a week. The coach is to observe her parenting skills and her interaction with her sons and provide Federline with a written progress report by October 22.

· And, "based on the evidence presented, the Court finds that there is a habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances by Petitioner [Spears]," will have to undergo testing for controlled substances and alcohol. The testing shall be conducted twice per week on random dates and times, and the results will be forwarded to the court.

Only in America...

By Josef Adalian
Variety

The "Leave Britney Alone" guy could be getting his own TV show.

Production company 44 Blue has inked a development deal with Chris Crocker, the Internet superstar whose tear-filled defense of Britney Spears has generated nearly 8 million hits on YouTube in just one week.

Plan is to develop a docusoap built around Crocker, a 19-year-old who lives with his grandparents in Tennessee. Even before the Britney clip, Crocker had developed a large Net audience via numerous video performances posted on MySpace.com.

"Chris first got on our radar a year ago," said 44 Blue president/co-founder Rasha Drachkovitch, who said he wants to develop a show that plays to Crocker's strengths.

"It's going to pretty much be the 'Chris Crocker experience,'" he said. "We consider him a rebel character that people will find interesting. He's going to be a TV star."

Since posting "Leave Britney Alone," Crocker has become a darling of the mainstream media, appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and inspiring countless spoofs, including one from actor Seth Green ("Robot Chicken").

MrsSpringsteen said:
Only in America...

By Josef Adalian
Variety

The "Leave Britney Alone" guy could be getting his own TV show.

Production company 44 Blue has inked a development deal with Chris Crocker, the Internet superstar whose tear-filled defense of Britney Spears has generated nearly 8 million hits on YouTube in just one week.

Plan is to develop a docusoap built around Crocker, a 19-year-old who lives with his grandparents in Tennessee. Even before the Britney clip, Crocker had developed a large Net audience via numerous video performances posted on MySpace.com.

"Chris first got on our radar a year ago," said 44 Blue president/co-founder Rasha Drachkovitch, who said he wants to develop a show that plays to Crocker's strengths.

"It's going to pretty much be the 'Chris Crocker experience,'" he said. "We consider him a rebel character that people will find interesting. He's going to be a TV star."

Since posting "Leave Britney Alone," Crocker has become a darling of the mainstream media, appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and inspiring countless spoofs, including one from actor Seth Green ("Robot Chicken").

for the love of god.. can it can any worse... :banghead: didn't know it could sink any lower...

Timberlake Hasn't Spoken to Spears
By Associated Press
1 hour ago

CHICAGO - Justin Timberlake had kind words about Britney Spears, but said he hasn't spoken to his ex-girlfriend in a long time and couldn't offer any explanation for her recent bizarre behavior.

"What do you think is going on with Britney?" asked talk-show host Oprah Winfrey during an interview with Timberlake that aired Wednesday.

"I don't know, to be honest with you. I haven't spoken to her in years," the 26-year-old singer said. "There's no ill will. I have nothing but love for her."

"It's funny because we dated each other at a time," he said. "Wow, I haven't talked about this in a long time, this is interesting."

"We were teenagers," he said.

"Famous teenagers," Winfrey added.

"And I think that's basically the best way to describe what happened to us," Timberlake said. "I think she's a great person. And I don't know her as well as I did."

Spears and Timberlake, both Mouseketeer alumni, dated for three years before breaking up in March 2002.

Timberlake wouldn't speculate about what's going on now with Spears, who has divorced Kevin Federline, shaved her own head, spent time in rehab and delivered a sloppy performance at MTV's Video Music Awards during the past year.

"What I do know about her is she has a huge heart and she's a great person," he said.

Asked if he's dating anyone now, Timberlake said yes, but wouldn't give her name.

During his appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," Timberlake did talk about his struggles to deal with the paparazzi who shadow his every move. He said tabloids try to turn celebrities' lives into soap operas.

"If two famous people are dating each other, what I've found and I could be wrong, but just in my personal experience, if you're not going to get married, then you're breaking up," he said. "It's one or the other."

Well it was only a matter of time until Britney was in trouble with the law. She's being charged with a hit and run, where she hit the car and took off while paparazzi filmed the whole thing! How stupid can she be? Also, apparently she's been driving in California all these years with no license! WTF?

Here's a link to the latest paparazzi pic. I'm not sure whether to feel bad for her or not. She really does bring all this on herself.

http://www.x17online.com/

Here's the story from The Associated Press ...

Spears Charged in LA Parking Lot Crash
By Associated Press
1 hour ago

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears was charged Friday with misdemeanor counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license after she allegedly smashed her car into another in a parking lot in August, prosecutors said. If convicted, the singer could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count, said Nick Velasquez, spokesman for the city attorney's office.

Messages left with Spears' attorneys were not immediately returned.

The accident occurred Aug. 6, Velasquez said.

Spears, 25, was filmed by paparazzi that day steering her car into another vehicle as she tried to turn into a spot in a Studio City parking lot. After assessing the damage to her own car only, she was shown on paparazzi video walking away.

Three days after the accident, the owner of the other vehicle filed a police report, and investigators later determined that Spears does not have a license, officials said.

Spears was scheduled to be arraigned Oct. 10, but she is not required to appear.

The case adds to the singer's woes, coming days after a court commissioner ordered her to undergo random drug and alcohol testing in her child custody dispute with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Her management firm also recently dropped her, and her performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards was widely panned.

I do feel like Britney needs to seriously get her act together before she loses her family, her career, and possibly her life. But this is no longer a situation, of "What the fuck is happening? Pull yourself together." This is just heartbreaking. I can't keep feeling disappointed in her, I can't keep thinking about how she's screwing up. I just can just sit here or wonder what could have hurt and damaged her so badly and hope and pray she gets all the help and love she needs.

I'll agree she needs to get serious help before something else unexpected arises. :yes:

But, the question I feel needs to be further evaluated is this ...

Is she really falling off the deep-end ?? or Is this all for publicity because of a downward spiral in her career ?? :hmm:

MsMofoGone said:
I'll agree she needs to get serious help before something else unexpected arises. :yes:

Is she really falling off the deep-end ?? or Is this all for publicity because of a downward spiral in her career ?? :hmm:

I'm wondering something similar. Does she actually have any problems or is she just being a "rebellious teenager" and acting out on purpose just to piss people off? I don't wan to think that, but it's in the back of my mind.

Originally posted by U2isthebest
I'm wondering something similar. Does she actually have any problems or is she just being a "rebellious teenager" and acting out on purpose just to piss people off? I don't wan to think that, but it's in the back of my mind.

Actually, it's rather strange how since her divorce, Kevin Federline supposedly has 'nothing good' to say about her.

But, when she broke her former heavy relationship with Justin Timberlake and in a recent interview ... he has 'nothing but good things' to say about her.

Why would an ex-boyfriend say 'good things' and an ex-husband say 'bad things' ?? :hmm:

They both lived with her ... the only difference was she married and had children with Federline.

So why does this NOT make any sense to me ?? :huh:

MsMofoGone said:

Actually, it's rather strange how since her divorce, Kevin Federline supposedly has 'nothing good' to say about her.

But, when she broke her former heavy relationship with Justin Timberlake and in a recent interview ... he has 'nothing but good things' to say about her.

Why would an ex-boyfriend say 'good things' and an ex-husband say 'bad things' ?? :hmm:

They both lived with her ... the only difference was she married and had children with Federline.

So why does this NOT make any sense to me ?? :huh:

I'm wondering more if Justin simply doesn't want to dredge up the past and is just too much of a gentleman to kick someone (at least publically) while they're down. He just sees, from the outside at this point, like the rest of us. Maybe he just wants to give someone he used to love a break.

I'm wondering more if Justin simply doesn't want to dredge up the past and is just too much of a gentleman to kick someone (at least publically) while they're down. He just sees, from the outside at this point, like the rest of us. Maybe he just wants to give someone he used to love a break.

Actually, I can agree with that. :up:

Although again, I'm still wondering if her relationship with Timberlake was BETTER than the one she had with Federline ?? :hmm:

It's still kinda bizarre, supposedly Timberlake and Federline are GOOD friends. :ohmy:

Also, just a further possibility ... although, it's a second guess.
But maybe, it's Britney's stunt so no one finds out what the 'actual truth' between 'all three of them' really is. :eyebrow:

MsMofoGone said:

Actually, I can agree with that. :up:

Although again, I'm still wondering if her relationship with Timberlake was BETTER than the one she had with Federline ?? :hmm:

It's still kinda bizarre, supposedly Timberlake and Federline are GOOD friends. :ohmy:

Also, just a further possibility ... although, it's a second guess.
But maybe, it's Britney's stunt so no one finds out what the 'actual truth' between 'all three of them' really is. :eyebrow:

That would really be twisted territory. Whatever is going on, I hope Britney realizes she needs help, yesterday and gets it ASAP.

That would really be twisted territory. Whatever is going on, I hope Britney realizes she needs help, yesterday and gets it ASAP.

Agreed !! :up:

It's really hard to believe it's an act or that she's NOT in need of some help. I just cannot really imagine she would be this 'hungry' for public attention so much as to go out and 'tarnish' her career and self image to the point of humiliation.
That's really pathetic, if she's doing that for her OWN obvious reasons. :sad:

MsMofoGone said:

Agreed !! :up:

It's really hard to believe it's an act or that she's NOT in need of some help. I just cannot really imagine she would be this 'hungry' for public attention so much as to go out and 'tarnish' her career and self image to the point of humiliation.
That's really pathetic, if she's doing that for her OWN obvious reasons. :sad:

I really doubt that she is. I guess part of me in some awful way wants her to pay for all the shit she's doing. I try to be a giver of grace at all times, but when someone is doing something just because they feel like being rebellious it's hard for me to feel compassion. On the other more likely hand of her having serious issues, I just feel for her and hope she gets help before she turns out like Anna Nicole. She was someone I stuck up for when everyone else made fun of her. It broke my heart when she lost Daniel, because she loved that boy like nothing I'd ever seen. I was even more devastated when she died and left behind that beautiful, innocent baby who will only get a chance to know her mom from what her dad tells her and all the hateful shit spewed about her after she was no longer here to defend herself.:sad:

Last edited:

I really doubt that she is. I guess part of me in some awful way wants her to pay for all the shit she's doing. I try to be a giver of grace at all times, but when someone is doing something just because they feel like being rebellious it's hard for me to feel compassion. On the other more likely hand of her having serious issues, I just feel for her and hope she gets help before she turns out like Anna Nicole. She was someone I stuck up for when everyone else made fun of her. It broke my heart when she lost Daniel, because she loved that boy like nothing I'd ever seen. I was even more devastated when she died and left behind that beautiful, innocent baby who will only get a chance to know her mom from what her dad tells her and all the hateful shit spewed about her after she was no longer here to defend herself.:sad:

I don't see why Britney cannot get the help she so desperately needs. She needs to wake up and realize that people would help her but it takes her to make the first move and want to be helped. Without her realizing that ... she will continue to further suffer.

And I cannot even begin to think what will become of Anna Nicole's little angel, Dannielynn. Hopefully, she will NOT end up in her mother and Daniel's footsteps. Although, it's sad to say ... but, I would NOT at all be surprised. :sad:

Last edited:
MsMofoGone said:
I don't mean to start this as an Anna Nicole thread either. :reject:

I'm with you there!

I do want to say though, that I think Dannielynn will be alright. I think Howard and Larry are portrayed very unfairly in the media as somehow being responsible for what happened to Anna. (I'm not even going to get started on the bullshit Rita Cosby is spreading about them.) I think Anna was a lot smarter than people gave her credit for. Like Britney she refused help and as a grown woman no one could make her do anything she didn't want to. I think both of them could be a positive influence on Dannielynn, and if Larry eventually gets married or finds a partner, she might wind up with a wonderful stepmom as well.

I'm with you there!

I do want to say though, that I think Dannielynn will be alright. I think Howard and Larry are portrayed very unfairly in the media as somehow being responsible for what happened to Anna. (I'm not even going to get started on the bullshit Rita Cosby is spreading about them.) I think Anna was a lot smarter than people gave her credit for. Like Britney she refused help and as a grown woman no one could make her do anything she didn't want to. I think both of them could be a positive influence on Dannielynn, and if Larry eventually gets married or finds a partner, she might wind up with a wonderful stepmom as well.

It's hard to justify what's fiction or actual truth. :up:

Last edited:
MsMofoGone said:

I don't see why Britney cannot get the help she so desperately needs. She needs to wake up and realize that people would help her but it takes her to make the first move and want to be helped. Without her realizing that ... she will continue to further suffer. :sad:

Britney is in DENIAL. She doesn't think anything is wrong with her habits, hygiene, drinking, drugs, child rearing, fashion, driving, partying, friends she chooses, etc....until SHE recognizes there are problems with these things she will not be ready to reach for the help that would certainly bring improvement to her life and especially to that of those 2 little boys of hers.

Originally posted by Carek1230
Britney is in DENIAL. She doesn't think anything is wrong with her habits, hygiene, drinking, drugs, child rearing, fashion, driving, partying, friends she chooses, etc....until SHE recognizes there are problems with these things she will not be ready to reach for the help that would certainly bring improvement to her life and especially to that of those 2 little boys of hers.

In case you missed my previous post from the last page ...

Originally posted by MsMofoGone

Is she really falling off the deep-end ??
or Is this all for publicity because of a downward spiral in her career ?? :hmm:

I'm not too sure she's in denial ... it may be an act to fool everyone and get her attention since her career has plummeted for the worst.

yeah, i mean she comes across as a pretty dumb blonde... (very much like Anna Nicole, Marilyn Monroe for example) But I truely believe her, Anna Nicole and (Marilyn were) smarter than we all realize. I do subscribe to the theory now that she is in most part is doing all this to draw attention to herself. I think all the situations she has gotten herself in were intentional. Especially, the no panty/crotch shots that have popped up. She clearly knew the paps were there and made sure they caught her in those positions.
I also believe that she is not a capable parent and should not have full custody of those kids. She is not ready for parenthood and truely has not grown up yet..

these are just my observations I could be wrong..

ultravioletluvv said:
Well it was only a matter of time until Britney was in trouble with the law. She's being charged with a hit and run, where she hit the car and took off while paparazzi filmed the whole thing! How stupid can she be? Also, apparently she's been driving in California all these years with no license! WTF?

Here's a link to the latest paparazzi pic. I'm not sure whether to feel bad for her or not. She really does bring all this on herself.

http://www.x17online.com/

I just read about this today:huh: :huh: :huh: once again...it is a sad day when you realize that Kevin is the better choice for these children at this point. Someone needs to step up and tell Britney to get her shit together

Daddysgonnapay said:

I just read about this today:huh: :huh: :huh: once again...it is a sad day when you realize that Kevin is the better choice for these children at this point. Someone needs to step up and tell Britney to get her shit together

that's the problem.. not enough or no one does tell her this. Either they have and she is just refusing to listen to anyone.. Wonder what it will take for this to happen?

She's obviously not listening to anyone and I can imagine there are enough people coming at her and trying to tell her what to do or not do. She is making some very poor choices. I can't see her taking things in the direction she is just for the publicity, like she is fully aware of what she is doing and does these stupid things intentionally. If her career is in a slump, which come on folks we all agree it is, doing these stupid stunts and remaining in the public's eye day after day for one stupid thing followed by another is not going to keep her popular in good light. What celebrity wants to remain popular in negative ways? I think she is so far opposite of me or my life and values it is really diffficult to imagine what's going on in her head. One thing remains obvious and that is she is not good parental material for those two little boys.

Back
Top Bottom