Britney Spears Gets Jeered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bahahahah

britney spears gets jeered by her fans for the london premiere of her film where she walks down the carpet: stays 100m away from the nearest fan; signs no autographs

gave a token wave, then buggered off somewhere else to the next place, great way to capture the imagination of your fans

good thing is: im in that group of nay-sayers that has prophets of doom for ms spears and that she wont last any longer. she's going to be the next debbie gibson more than the next madonna

[Nelson]Ha ha![/Nelson]

------------------

Truth is offensive.
I'm morally opposed to rape, and I would never rape anyone, but I think, ultimately, it's up to the rapist and no one else.

Actually, I'm happy for Justin here!

The poor guy is young, rich, good-looking and famous. Yet, he's supposedly with a woman who insists she is a virgin.

So either she's lying or Justin's got some nasty blue balls. GASP! Sorry, R-rated post.
biggrin.gif

However, now that they are no more, Justin can finally make use of his youth, wealth, looks and fame and "get some." By that, I mean, uh, get some respect. Yeah, that's it.
wink.gif

All of it was bound to happen.

I almost feel sorry for Jive Records - their main selling point is destroyed now and the Wizard behind the curtain is exposed.

Frankly, I'll be most happy when all that shit gets off the radio and lets some real rocknroll in.
biggrin.gif

I actually watch this one show called 'The Other Half' and they talked about the whole Britney and Justin break up...rumors have it for a pregnecy scare! LMFAO!! ACK!! I can't believe I even remembered that! Why doesn't she just give up trying to be a musician and leave the work up to the real grownups. Man I'm getting tired of hearing about these kids and their drama problems

Well that's one annoying couple outta the way but unfortunately there are more of them out there: Carson and Tara, ugh, Sarah and Freddie... I really wouldn't care about this if they weren't in every magazine I opened.

Originally posted by PrincessBadgirl:
Well that's one annoying couple outta the way but unfortunately there are more of them out there: Carson and Tara, ugh, Sarah and Freddie... I really wouldn't care about this if they weren't in every magazine I opened.

Carson & Tara broke up over a year ago.

Originally posted by ocu2fan:
So I guess Creed and Britney Spears are the four most hated people in the whole world. Why do people complain so much about other people that they can't change? Isn't that a bit pointless, I think it is because I do it a lot...I wish I didn't though...

I've never understood that either. So you don't like their music/image/taste in clothes? Great! Good for you! But unless you (general, not specific) should stumble upon any thoughts that are actually constructive criticism, you really should keep quiet. Meanspiritedness has NO proper place, especially among fans of a group that promotes the opposite.

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

So I guess Creed and Britney Spears are the four most hated people in the whole world. Why do people complain so much about other people that they can't change? Isn't that a bit pointless, I think it is because I do it a lot...I wish I didn't though...

Back
Top Bottom