Britney Spears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:barf:

First, Creed, then Nickelback, then the Backstreet Boys and now this. What is happening to BandC? :(
:no:

britney_madonna_kiss.jpg

I really don't find Britney that attractive. She's cute, and I have nothing against her, but I just don't think she's all that pretty. Hot body though!

I think Britney is hot...but, that aside, I like some of her fast songs...good to get movin' to.

her music is unbearable, but ya...she is hot. i could watch her videos anytime, with the mute button on of course.

"I'm a Slave" video :drool:

she used to be attractive back when she had some fashion sense. now she seems all too keen to walk around barefoot without a bra (sorry guys, as a girl i not only think it's gross to do this once you're past an A cup, but it's also something you shouldn't do if you don't want them to be down to your knees when you're 40) with her hair pulled in a half-assed ponytail.

so i guess before she went all white trash she was attractive. it's shameful for me to admit, but one of the times i went blonde i brought in a picture of her as to how i wanted my hair to look. :sad: i feel shame!!!!!!

and her voice is a bit grating. a little too gutteral for me. but yeah like others have said, the fast songs have a good beat and you really can't help but dance to them.

She's gorgeous. This sounds corny, but although she does have an amazing impeccable figure (perfect to wrap ya arms around), I find her eyes to be absolutely breathtaking. They alter my breathing pattern.

intedomine said:
She's gorgeous. This sounds corny, but although she does have an amazing impeccable figure (perfect to wrap ya arms around), I find her eyes to be absolutely breathtaking. They alter my breathing pattern.

Yes, their lack of intelligence behind them always make me gasp.
:crack:
And the rest of her is also plain at best...

Her absolute lack of singing talent grates on me. But hey, I went to one of her concerts, so who am I to complain. I think she's plain looking in a very American way, and can look rather pretty at times. She seems like a sweet girl in real life, which I appreciate.

HelloAngel said:
Her absolute lack of singing talent grates on me. But hey, I went to one of her concerts, so who am I to complain. I think she's plain looking in a very American way, and can look rather pretty at times. She seems like a sweet girl in real life, which I appreciate.

:up:

The fact that her voice is completely studio manufactured is what bugs me the most...she can't sing...period. She sounds like a 10 year on helium.

Other than that, she's been blessed with a great body and the ability to use it to her advantage. When she's not made up, she looks like a million other average American girls.

I consider her more an entertainer than a singer :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom