Britney Spears - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2005, 10:28 AM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Her body is blessed because she has trainers and other health professionals helping keep that body blessed.

If I was a rich girl , I too would have that blessed body.

Old 02-25-2005, 11:54 AM   #32
Refugee

Local Time: 01:40 PM
She's not yet a Milf(mom i'd like to fuck), but
I she would come to my house naked, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
I would fuck her instantly

Old 02-25-2005, 02:21 PM   #33
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:40 AM
is that right, pero?

so i guess what separates you from, say, a rodent is (i'm assuming here) your lack of body hair?
Old 02-25-2005, 02:49 PM   #34
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
I used to like her music back during my teenybopper days, but I'm not into it anymore. Do think she's a pretty girl, though-particularly in her video for her song "Sometimes".

Angela
Old 02-25-2005, 03:34 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
Her body is blessed because she has trainers and other health professionals helping keep that body blessed.

Well said!!!!

I can't stand the "spoiled" little brat, actually.
I think of her as "stuck-up"....( as far as you can "stick it", too ).....
especially, because of the time Bono took his girls to see her concert in Dublin, and afterwards...when going backstage, Bono's kids were "snubbed" (refused) out of meeting her...
( talk about a "conceded" stuck-up!! )
There was absolutely, no reason, for Bono and his girls to be
"snubbed" or "refused" backstage...
She obviously only allows or invites "certain people" as "her guests..." which is totally conceded...IMO
Old 02-27-2005, 03:13 AM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:40 PM
She is spoilt and stuck up and indeed more of an entertainer than a singer....

..but that body!
Old 02-27-2005, 04:58 AM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone

Well said!!!!

I can't stand the "spoiled" little brat, actually.
I think of her as "stuck-up"....( as far as you can "stick it", too ).....
especially, because of the time Bono took his girls to see her concert in Dublin, and afterwards...when going backstage, Bono's kids were "snubbed" (refused) out of meeting her...
( talk about a "conceded" stuck-up!! )
There was absolutely, no reason, for Bono and his girls to be
"snubbed" or "refused" backstage...
She obviously only allows or invites "certain people" as "her guests..." which is totally conceded...IMO
Why are you writing "like this"?

I agree with Headache, as long as she doesn't talk or sing -->
Old 02-27-2005, 06:35 AM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by boystupidboy

If i was a woman i would 'turn' for Britney , oh yes i would
I have slightly higher standards. It would take alot more than Britney (even if she came attatched by the tongue to Madonna) to turn me.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:53 AM   #39
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Quote:

AMEN
Old 02-27-2005, 01:22 PM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:40 AM

"Dr." Teeth
Old 02-27-2005, 01:26 PM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
is that right, pero?

so i guess what separates you from, say, a rodent is (i'm assuming here) your lack of body hair?

Old 02-27-2005, 01:31 PM   #42
New Yorker

Here we go....

Britney Spears MY ARSE. Come to think of it, my arse looks just as good and certainly sounds better. I have no problem admitting that Britney is very attractive - the problem lies in the fact that she calls herself a "singer". The oaf cannot hold a note, let alone carry a tune.

Okay, so she's good looking. If I was that beautiful, but couldn't sing to save my life, I would a) become a model instead, b) become an actress instead, or c) fuck off out of everyone's faces and enjoy being myself.

At no point would I dress in school uniform for my first video, or pose in national magazines, aged 17, dressed in a tiny white "outfit", surrounded by dolls and other children's paraphernalia. Nor would you find me posing for pictures on a kiddie's bike, dressed like a 6year-old in a ton of make up, sticking my fake tits out at the camera while clutching a Tinky Winky and sporting the word "baby" on my barely covered arse.

What sort of silly little plastic idiot sings about being born purely to make some fat tosspot happy, thereby showing young impressionable fans that girls should be whores from the time they hit puberty, while boys should expect to have their every whim pandered to by some fake bint? Please note the sarcastic usage of the word "sings". "Brays" is more like it.

I admit there are much more interesting things to get pissed off over - but it irritates me that talentless fools with no visible personality are so adored.

Rant over!
Old 02-27-2005, 02:36 PM   #43
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

I give that rant . Way up.

Well put!
Old 02-27-2005, 02:42 PM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Quote:
Originally posted by sallycinnamon78
Here we go....

Britney Spears MY ARSE. Come to think of it, my arse looks just as good and certainly sounds better. I have no problem admitting that Britney is very attractive - the problem lies in the fact that she calls herself a "singer". The oaf cannot hold a note, let alone carry a tune.

Okay, so she's good looking. If I was that beautiful, but couldn't sing to save my life, I would a) become a model instead, b) become an actress instead, or c) fuck off out of everyone's faces and enjoy being myself.

At no point would I dress in school uniform for my first video, or pose in national magazines, aged 17, dressed in a tiny white "outfit", surrounded by dolls and other children's paraphernalia. Nor would you find me posing for pictures on a kiddie's bike, dressed like a 6year-old in a ton of make up, sticking my fake tits out at the camera while clutching a Tinky Winky and sporting the word "baby" on my barely covered arse.

What sort of silly little plastic idiot sings about being born purely to make some fat tosspot happy, thereby showing young impressionable fans that girls should be whores from the time they hit puberty, while boys should expect to have their every whim pandered to by some fake bint? Please note the sarcastic usage of the word "sings". "Brays" is more like it.

I admit there are much more interesting things to get pissed off over - but it irritates me that talentless fools with no visible personality are so adored.

Rant over!
Old 02-27-2005, 03:04 PM   #45
New Yorker

Quote:

Quite. There's also the minor detail that a fair few of us don't actually need implants and starvation to have a good figure... we're naturally blessed. I'm definitely NOT saying that I'm perfect - Britney is a lovely looking young woman with a good body - but, personally, I'm happy with what I've got, and I think the rest of us should appreciate ourselves more rather than longing for unnecessary tit jobs in order to look like an anorexic Barbie.

What really scares me is the way Britney's little sister, Jamie Lynn, has been presented for many years now. When this CHILD was 8, her publicity shots showed her with peroxide hair and full make up. I appreciate little girls love dressing up and putting on make-up - I sure did - but what sort of parent allows their child, still in elementary school, to become a mini-version of their much elder sibling? THAT is something I find sick.