Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladywithspinninghead

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
No full story has emerged as of yet - I just saw it as a headline at the top of CNN.COM.

From recent tabloid reports, I thought they had sorted things out...guess not!

She's citing "irreconciliable differences".

As much as I love my celebrity gossip, I don't think celeb divorce news should count as top-of-the-page "BREAKING NEWS" on CNN.com.

That being said, my response is thus:

Oh, so she finally listened to his album?

good for her! and she looked fabulous on 'letterman' last night- obviously that was a calculated PR move in anticipation of the divorce announcement....

corianderstem said:
As much as I love my celebrity gossip, I don't think celeb divorce news should count as top-of-the-page "BREAKING NEWS" on CNN.com.

Especially on election day.

K-fed joining the WWE, yup, pro wrestling, must have been the final straw.:wink:

All the dirtbags of the world just got their hopes up again. Maybe she will upgrade to a Kid Rock or a Tommy Lee.:wink:

Last edited:
:applaud:

Britney will write a very large check.

And congratulations to Mr. F....who proves that wasting time can indeed be a good investment and who otherwise would have spent a life exterminating rodents and coachroaches in large apartment complexes. Well done, asshole.

Last edited:
From Defamer:

Breaking: Britney Spears Divorcing K-Fed, Immediately Begins Search For Next Bad Relationship
TMZ.com breaks the tragic news the world has been patiently awaiting ever since it was revealed that Britney Spears would be following up her first, Vegas-binge-enabled marriage with an even more ill-advised one to a background dancer with the ability to impregnate his better-employed companions with nothing more than a smirking, sidelong glance: She's finally divorcing househusband Kevin Federline, a move that should surprise no one save a single, shotgun-married Inland Empire couple too busy with their trailer park meth lab to realize that some unions are doomed from their poorly conceived, impossibly white-trashy start. Spears wants the kids--both of them, even the old, slightly damaged one!--an arrangement we'll assume is fine with Federline, who will have no problem restocking his shorty supply with the help of the lone groupie who shows up to each stop on his whirlwind, sparsely attended concert tour.

:lmao:

I hope she can be in a much better place now, she has been looking better and seeming happier already. I would normally feel sad about a marriage breaking up, but not in this case:|

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
so I just had to check out his myspace to see what is up there. He is bitter. :lol:

LOL! What did he write? I didn't even know he had a MySpace.

Please do share what he said on MySpace, someone. I try to avoid going to that place at all costs.

daygloeyes2 said:
From Defamer:

Breaking: Britney Spears Divorcing K-Fed, Immediately Begins Search For Next Bad Relationship
TMZ.com breaks the tragic news the world has been patiently awaiting ever since it was revealed that Britney Spears would be following up her first, Vegas-binge-enabled marriage with an even more ill-advised one to a background dancer with the ability to impregnate his better-employed companions with nothing more than a smirking, sidelong glance: She's finally divorcing househusband Kevin Federline, a move that should surprise no one save a single, shotgun-married Inland Empire couple too busy with their trailer park meth lab to realize that some unions are doomed from their poorly conceived, impossibly white-trashy start. Spears wants the kids--both of them, even the old, slightly damaged one!--an arrangement we'll assume is fine with Federline, who will have no problem restocking his shorty supply with the help of the lone groupie who shows up to each stop on his whirlwind, sparsely attended concert tour.

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ladywithspinninghead said:
No full story has emerged as of yet - I just saw it as a headline at the top of CNN.COM.

From recent tabloid reports, I thought they had sorted things out...guess not!

She's citing "irreconciliable differences".

about time.

:giggle: It was just a matter of time. I just hope Ms Spears will clean herself and her act up a bit and show us what a responsible parent she can be to those two children of hers and be the classier person by not bad-mouthing the Ex and just get on with her life in a much more positive light. Good luck Britney!

Ladies and Gentleman get your popcorn ready!!! This is going to be more entertaining that the Cruise/Suri hoopla!!

:corn: :corn: :corn:

I can't believe Britney looked at Kevin and thought, "Now there is good husband material!" It's sad when couples split, especially when there are kids involved,but in this case I'm glad she's rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom