Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brittanyspears-743262.jpg

Lovely, just lovely..see he doesn't shower :D but he writes poetry on shower doors

US Weekly

Rapper and noted prose stylist Kevin Federline, 28, took up his Sharpie and left behind a love note* on the shower door of his dressing room at the House of Blues in Chicago, where he performed November 8. The message, written the day after wife Britney Spears, 24, filed for divorce, reads:

Today I’m a free man
Ladies look out
Fuck a wife
Give me my kids Bitch!
--Kevin Federline

*In case there are any doubts about its authenticity, we have an actual signed Kevin Federline poster hanging up in Us Online HQ (as part of our K-Fed altar where we burn Marlboro incense and leave offerings of 'beaters and illegitimate children), and the signatures match up.

KFED_POLL_0.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
Lovely, just lovely..see he doesn't shower :D but he writes poetry on shower doors

US Weekly

Rapper and noted prose stylist Kevin Federline, 28, took up his Sharpie and left behind a love note* on the shower door of his dressing room at the House of Blues in Chicago, where he performed November 8. The message, written the day after wife Britney Spears, 24, filed for divorce, reads:

Today I’m a free man
Ladies look out
Fuck a wife
Give me my kids Bitch!
--Kevin Federline

*In case there are any doubts about its authenticity, we have an actual signed Kevin Federline poster hanging up in Us Online HQ (as part of our K-Fed altar where we burn Marlboro incense and leave offerings of 'beaters and illegitimate children), and the signatures match up.

KFED_POLL_0.jpg
That should be embroidered on a pillow.

Just when you think nobody could possibly make Kevin Federline look worse...he does it himself.

It's probably best not to waste time trying to figure out what passes for grammar in Kevin's World.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i wanna know what the hell "fuck a wife" means.

What? You don't know that Kevin is the king of romance and respect for women? :heart:

I think he means that he doesn't need a wife 1. because he's a great Dad who can raise his kids on his own 2. because he is well on his way to music superstardom and no longer needs to ride the Britney gravy train 3. because he's so hot that women all over the world just want to have sex with him without the benefit of marriage

MrsSpringsteen said:

:lol:

She was hanging out with Paris in Las Vegas, Mario Lopez too. Why do I think Mario would love to hook up with Britney?

britney_spears2.jpg

um, did anyone read tmz.com today and this little blurb and the video they have of this?

[q]It only took Britney Spears one night of hanging out with Paris Hilton to start running around without her pants.
Paris & Britney: Click to watch
The newly-liberated pop star enjoyed a wild 'girls night out' in Sin City with Miss Hilton this weekend; dancing, laughing and chain-smoking throughout the night.

The unlikely pair landed at club Tryst in the Wynn hotel, where Britney was spotted getting down and dirty on the dance floor to several Paris Hilton songs. In fact, things got so heated, Britney ditched her pants -- and danced around the club in a pair of fishnet stockings!

Welcome back, Brit.[/q]

:huh: no pants on?

How come this breakup didn't make the "Another One Bites the Dust" weepy for the couple thread?:wink:

And good to see your being consistent in the quality of company she keeps!!

Mario Lopez is married. Besides, K-Fed has already been there, so why would anyone else want her? K-Fed has permenantly soiled Britney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom