Britney files for divorce (finally!) - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2007, 03:02 PM   #436
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man
she has obviously turned bat shit crazy.
I'm surprised you didn't call her a hypocrite...

Old 02-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #437
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem

I don't think that's a double-standard of compassion, it's comparing apples and oranges.
But what if the basis for the behaviour is the same root cause?

Keep in mind, I'm not questioning anyone's moral compass, or belief system...everyone's entitled to their own. Myself, I'm strictly looking at it from a mental health stance.

I also realize that this is not the appropriate place for such a discussion, so I should just shut the fuck up and go back to lurking.

Old 02-22-2007, 03:06 PM   #438
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan

I'm surprised you didn't call her a hypocrite...
i'll do that if the next thing she does is to talk shit about crotch shots.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:11 PM   #439
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's Betty
on Dlisted:

they really need to leave her alone.
While I am sorry for her, in a way she's brought this episode on herself. She was very out in the open about it, she could have called, planned a secret meeting at a neutral location, or sent a representative. By showing up at his house herself, bald and acting up, she had to know it would draw attention. And smashing the car? Even in a fit of rage she had to know they were taking pics and it was going to be all over the internet. I have been plenty mad at plenty people, but if I'd done what she did I'd have been thrown in jail or the nut house.

Of course it's still sad because it's all part of her destructive behavior, whatever is causing it, and she needs help now.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:15 PM   #440
ONE
love, blood, life

you dont go crazy on a car like that, unless you're mentally unstable. she needs antidepressants asap.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:20 PM   #441
Refugee

Local Time: 03:19 AM
They have the vid on Perezhilton.com
Old 02-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #442
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dwight Schrute

Cruel? Hardly. This is a grown woman who should be held accountable for her actions. It's called personal responsibilty and since she lacks that, her handlers should step in and put her back in line. I'm sick of people feeling bad for people that self destruct. She made the decisions in life and she needs to live with the consequences.

Where is the sympathy for Mike Tyson? He's a complete mess and yet it's ok to make fun of him. Michael Richards goes on a tirade and we crucify him for what he said. That seems like judging someone to me. Same goes for Isaiah Washington. Apparently it's ok to jump of celebrities for saying something stupid, but not in this situation. Double standard much? Give me a freaking break.
She needs help!!! Why the hell is that so fucking hard to understand? Forget accountability for one freaking minute and ask yourselves if any person, famous or not, would behave like that if there was nothing wrong!

You're sick of feeling bad for people? Oh poor you. Show me where you defended any of those people you just listed and I will give you a break.

And for those who called AngelaH's post harsh...I disagree. The only people I don't have compassion for in this world is for the people who refuse to have compassion towards others. If you feel the need to go around and talk trash about someone you don't know and don't understand, you deserve it because it is the truth.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:43 PM   #443
Blue Crack Addict

It's like every single day brings a new story in her traumatic saga.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #444
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
Can we stick to the discussion without name calling please.
I realize its a touchy topic for some apparently but lets not personally attack each other.
Come on, people, please lay off each other.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 02-22-2007, 03:53 PM   #445
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ylimeU2

She needs help!!! Why the hell is that so fucking hard to understand? Forget accountability for one freaking minute and ask yourselves if any person, famous or not, would behave like that if there was nothing wrong!

You're sick of feeling bad for people? Oh poor you. Show me where you defended any of those people you just listed and I will give you a break.

And for those who called AngelaH's post harsh...I disagree. The only people I don't have compassion for in this world is for the people who refuse to have compassion towards others. If you feel the need to go around and talk trash about someone you don't know and don't understand, you deserve it because it is the truth.
look.. the people here who are making such demeaning comments about britney are just as guilty as far as being harsh but she could of worded it with a little bit less of a attacking tone. It just shows she is no better than them in the way people are coming across here. Just my IMO...that's all. take it or leave it I guess.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:02 PM   #446
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Dwight Schrute

Exactly, where are her handlers? Clearly, she's not capable of making any rational decisions so others should be making the decisions for her. Sounds like some great friends that don't care that she's self destructing. Her friends should be smacking some sense into her. Tough love is definitely what's needed.

Who's got her power of attorney to be making her decisions?
This is part of the problem, I think. How many true friends do you think this girl has? Her "friends" probably don't want to come near her for fear they will start getting bad publicity.

No one just has power of attorney. She would have to have given it to someone, or someone will need to go to court and prove that she is in no position to be making decisions for herself.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #447
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever

look.. the people here who are making such demeaning comments about britney are just as guilty as far as being harsh but she could of worded it with a little bit less of a attacking tone. It just shows she is no better than them in the way people are coming across here. Just my IMO...that's all. take it or leave it I guess.
I'm not perfect and I have my flaws, and maybe this is one of them. I still agree with everything AH said and I will repeat what I said.

I believe that those who don't have compassion for others, don't deserve it themselves.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #448
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

I feel really sorry for Britney. I've gone through dangerously low times in my life where I've done things that weren't good for me, but at least I also didn't have the entire world watching and discussing my every move. I hope she finds help so she can be happy again.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 02-22-2007, 04:28 PM   #449
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I just heard on my local news that K-Fed has said he will drop his petition for custody if Britany stays in rehab and continues to get some help. That may help her wake up.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:29 PM   #450
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:19 AM
Oh my God, somebody tie her up or something!

Britney makes Federline look like Mr Rogers and Michael Jackson look sane.

She brought it all upon herself. All the money in the world and couldn't just enjoy it and be grateful. I feel sorry for people who have nothing to eat and starve to death. I feel sorry for people who have been raped and tortured. For Britney? Please. She's a spoiled kid throwing a colossal hissy fit.