Britney files for divorce (finally!) - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2007, 11:57 AM   #361
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:31 AM
She just checked OUT of rehab again this morning....

Old 02-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #362
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:31 AM
Are you for real? I'm sorry but I don't get it anymore...I totally understand she's got something going on but this checking in and out business is strange. Isn't there are way her mother can get power of attorney or something?

Old 02-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #363
Blue Crack Addict

She must think she's going to In and Out Burger not rehab.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:57 PM   #364
Refugee

Local Time: 02:31 AM
Old 02-21-2007, 02:00 PM   #365
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue
Are you for real? I'm sorry but I don't get it anymore...I totally understand she's got something going on but this checking in and out business is strange. Isn't there are way her mother can get power of attorney or something?
I don't think rehab is what she actually needs anyway. Seems like that would be more like treating a symptom then the actually problem.

But yeah, something needs to happen.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:12 PM   #366
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
She must think she's going to In and Out Burger not rehab.

Old 02-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #367
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
She needs therapy
Old 02-21-2007, 05:59 PM   #368
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue
Isn't there are way her mother can get power of attorney or something?
I don't know what the law is in CA, but I assume she'd have to prove some sort of mental incompetence legally-whatever their standards are.

I can't believe what is happening and I hate to say it but I fear what is going to happen to that girl. And her kids.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:34 PM   #369
Blue Crack Addict

I hate to say this but the kids seem better off with the dad right now. Noone can control her or her actions. It's really sad.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #370
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
I hate to say this but the kids seem better off with the dad right now. Noone can control her or her actions. It's really sad.
I agree with you...KFed seems to be the better parent right now.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:41 PM   #371
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO
...KFed seems to be the better parent right now.
I never thought I would hear someone say that... What's even worse is that you are right.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:59 PM   #372
Blue Crack Addict

This is from usweekly.com.

Sources say Britney Spears relies too heavily on nannies to help care for her two sons, Sean, 17 months, and Jayden, 5 months.

When Spears is alone with her kids, "she gets over-whelmed," says a source. "She gets so frustrated when they cry, asking, 'How do I make it stop?' But she loves her kids."

So you're thinking of applying for a nanny job with Britney? First, read what one job candidate claims were the job requirements when she applied to be Spears' nanny last year.

Personal Over Professional

“Britney didn’t ask me one thing about my child-care experience. She only wanted to know about my personal life.”

Friend Wanted

“The agency that called me emphasized that Britney was looking for a nanny who was young and hip because they wanted her to interact with people her own age. Basically, Britney wanted a friend.”

Comfort With Nudity A Plus

“Britney asked me and one of her nannies to come to her room to watch her try on outfits for a party one night – then she stripped down naked in front of us!”

Must Be Hands-On

“One nanny told me that Britney will hold her kids for 10 minutes and then say, ‘I’m done now. You can take them.’”

Don't Be Too Good

“She doesn’t like when Sean prefers the nanny, so she fires them and looks for a new one.”

So why did Britney check in and out of an Antigua rehab facility in less than 24 hours? What caused her to re-enter rehab only days later in Malibu? What inspired Britney to shave her melon and get two tattoos?

For these answers - and more details on what led to Britney's meltdown - check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #373
Blue Crack Addict

Even sadder.

Usmagazine.com has confirmed that Britney Spears has left Promises Malibu Treatment Center less than 24 hours after checking in and spent early Wednesday afternoon meeting with an attorney.

This is the second time the 25-year-old pop star has re-left rehab in the last week. A rep for Spears couldn't be reached to comment on why Spears has left.

We spotted Spears earlier today at the law offices of Tarlow & Berk, the high-powered lawyers who represented Mel Gibson in last year's DUI case. Our source says outside the office Britney was sitting in the passenger's seat of a blue Merecedes talking intensely on her cell phone while her cousin, Allie Sims, sobbed.

An eyewitness says, "Brit smoked cigarettes and talked on the phone while Allie was seen with tears streaming down her face. Brit just has a blank look on her face."

At about 2 p.m. PST Usmagazine.com was there as Spears left the law office was driven down L.A.'s Sunset Strip and taken to the Bel Air Hotel.

A source close to the Spears family tells us that the pop idol's family is concerned. "Britney has worn the same brown jeans since Sunday, because she has no credit cards or cash. She is basically on the run at
the moment.

On February 15, Spears checked herself into Crossroads Centre -- a treatment facility founded by musician Eric Clapton -- only to check out the following day.

Extra reports that Spears tried to get into a tattoo parlor before going home but it was closed.

If true, this marks the second time the singer has visited a tattoo parlor in less than a week.

On Friday (after spontaneously shaving her head) she hit Body & Soul Tattoo parlor in Sherman Oaks, California, and got inked with a pink, black and white cross on her hip and pink and red lips on her wrist.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:13 PM   #374
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
...Britney has worn the same brown jeans since Sunday, because she has no credit cards or cash. She is basically on the run at the moment...
All she needs is a white bronco...
Old 02-21-2007, 07:17 PM   #375
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan

All she needs is a white bronco...

muhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!