Britney files for divorce (finally!) - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-18-2007, 09:53 AM   #301
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:49 AM
When asked why she did it, Britney said it was because she 'didn't want anyone touching her' So maybe she won't have to worry about that now? She was tired of being 'touched' and tired of 'plugging stuff in' (all the extensions I guess) Well, nobody told her to use extensions, or to dye her hair ever other day!

The story is she went into a hair salon and asked to be shaved bald, but the stylists refused (I guess they could see she was fucked up and thought she wasn't in her right mind to make the decision and didn't want her mad at them later) so she literally grabbed the clippers and did it herself!

Old 02-18-2007, 10:09 AM   #302
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:49 AM
well according the salon owner who spoke to britney she said that britney gave no reason for shaving her head. The salon owner said to her did you want to start anew, a new beginning and britney said yeah, that's it.. or something to that effect. See CNN and the video interview with the salon owner.

Old 02-18-2007, 11:17 AM   #303
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Britney might be out of rehab, but she's still supposed to be there.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:36 AM   #304
Refugee

Local Time: 09:49 AM
Its on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRITNEY-SPEARS-H...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 02-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #305
ONE
love, blood, life

Disgusting
Old 02-18-2007, 12:08 PM   #306
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Pearl
If she dies in the near future, than she truly is a selfish bitch. Britney's got two boys to raise, and she doesn't care.

Sometimes I think if I were to just happen to meet her in person, I'd slap her. She needs it and deserves it. I know its harsh, but really...

Her life may very well be a train wreck of her own making, but do you really think she wants it to be so out of control? Stop being so judgmental.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:14 PM   #307
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's Betty
Its on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRITNEY-SPEARS-H...QQcmdZViewItem
Right. Was her hair even that dark lately? Seems like some asshole is just out to make a $. Or one million of them.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #308
ONE
love, blood, life

omg thats so riduculous why would some schmuck want her hair
Old 02-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #309
Blue Crack Addict

The last pictures I saw of her with hair it was dark. Dated Feb. 2

Old 02-18-2007, 01:20 PM   #310
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by ylimeu2

Her life may very well be a train wreck of her own making, but do you really think she wants it to be so out of control? Stop being so judgmental.
I admit what I said was rather harsh, but I don't think I was being judgmental. I said what I said over disgust at what Britney is doing to herself. As for her wanting her life to be out of control, sometimes people who are depressed or are looking for attention or have low self-esteem don't care far they go. And if that is the case with Britney, then its really sad.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:19 PM   #311
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Just out of curiosity, has that second baby ever been seen by the public? There seems to be a weird mystery there.

Also, is it a possibility that she might be suffering from post-partum depression? She's given birth twice in a very short time frame, which can play enormous havoc with one's hormones and can cause a woman to become seriously unhinged.

Whatever the cause, I personally don't think she's doing this "for publicity"; I think she's in serious emotional trouble.

(I can't believe I'm posting thoughts on Britney Spears! )
Old 02-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #312
Blue Crack Addict

There is a pic of the recent baby. He is pretty darn cute. I just can't remember what site I found it on or if it's in a magazine.

I feel really bad for this girl. I'm hoping someone will get her the help she needs. I truly think the trouble started when she had that quickie marriage in Vegas and it went all downhill from there.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #313
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by biff
Just out of curiosity, has that second baby ever been seen by the public? There seems to be a weird mystery there.

Also, is it a possibility that she might be suffering from post-partum depression? She's given birth twice in a very short time frame, which can play enormous havoc with one's hormones and can cause a woman to become seriously unhinged.

Whatever the cause, I personally don't think she's doing this "for publicity"; I think she's in serious emotional trouble.

(I can't believe I'm posting thoughts on Britney Spears! )
I seriously doubt she is a case of spoiled celebrity doing whatever she wants.

And not only did she give birth twice in a short span, she is also going through a divorce. Even if he was the biggest asshole in the world, it doesn't make it easy to live through, especially when everyone is watching and critizing everything you do.

You can't believe you are posting thoughts on her? I can't either and I can honestly say I never thought the day would come when I defended her.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:39 PM   #314
Blue Crack Addict

This could probably be someone else's baby but they are saying it's Jayden James.

http://dlisted.com/?p=6690
Old 02-18-2007, 02:42 PM   #315
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Pearl

I admit what I said was rather harsh, but I don't think I was being judgmental. I said what I said over disgust at what Britney is doing to herself. As for her wanting her life to be out of control, sometimes people who are depressed or are looking for attention or have low self-esteem don't care far they go. And if that is the case with Britney, then its really sad.
Depression is a bitch. I know from first hand experiance. Some people can't get out of bed, others do things in excess to their determiment. Smacking someone isn't going to help. Neither is calling them a selfish bitch "if she dies". It isn't unique to her. And there are plently of children with depressed parents that are suffering the same. It is sad for them, there is no denying that. But a little understanding couldn't hurt. And her kids are probably better off them most, with the entire world watching, she will not be allowed to self-destruct and take them down with her.

It is easy to make comments when you are mearly an observer and have no idea as to what she is going through. And your "disgust" at her life is a judgment, like it or not.