Britney files for divorce (finally!) - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2007, 02:21 PM   #241
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
and her new companion, model-actor Isaac Cohen –
Actor, eh?

2 Isaac Cohens show on IMDB...wonder which one he is:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1962984/

or

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2434273/

Either way, he must be using the KFed blueprint for furthering one's career...be a nobody, tag Britney Spears and become a household name even if its a train wreck of a household name.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #242
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 06:21 PM
All I know is Birtney is going to blow all her money, she will lose here kids and she will be living in a Van Down by the River. And you know what. I don't care. She had everything most of us will never have and she abused it.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #243
you are what you is

Local Time: 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
All I know is Birtney is going to blow all her money, she will lose here kids and she will be living in a Van Down by the River. And you know what. I don't care. She had everything most of us will never have and she abused it.

I highly doubt it
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 01-18-2007, 04:48 PM   #244
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
She is young and all, but how many times can a girl get married in her life
Two words:

Elizabeth Taylor
Old 01-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #245
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
just a side note about Britney's earnings:

[q] Oprah Tops Rich List

January 18, 2007

Oprah has earned an estimated $1.5 billion.

Forbes has just released its first-ever list of "The 20 Richest Women in Entertainment," with OPRAH WINFREY landing on top with an estimated $1.5 billion in amassed earnings over her illustrious career.

Harry Potter author J.K. ROWLING is in second place with $1 billion, while domestic diva MARTHA STEWART finds herself in third with $638 million.

Among the other lucky ladies in the top 20 are MADONNA (No. 4 with $325 million), JULIA ROBERTS (No. 8 with $140 million), JENNIFER ANISTON (No. 10 with $110 million), BRITNEY SPEARS (No. 12 with $100 million) and NICOLE KIDMAN (No. 18 with $60 million).

E! Entertainment Television will air a one-hour special about all the women on the list on Saturday, January 20.[/q]
Old 02-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #246
Blue Crack Addict

Britney Spears's short romance with model Isaac Cohen is over, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Cohen decided to end the relationship, according to his agent, Brandi Lord of L.A. Models, who calls the split "very amicable."

"They're both busy with their careers," says Lord. "She just got out of her marriage and she has two kids to take care of. Her plate is full, and the same with him."

Still, Lord says there are no hard feelings and predicts the pair might remain friends. "They were never getting married," she says. "They were having fun together."

A rep for Spears had no comment.

Spears and Cohen, both 25, were first spotted together on Jan. 2 powerboating off Marina Del Rey, Calif., and just one night later they turned up at the W Hotel's Whiskey Blue bar in Westwood.

Cohen, a Los Angeles native, was initially compared to Spears's ex-husband, Kevin Federline, for his groomed stubble and low-slung jeans – but he's different from Federline in at least one respect: "He's not out to be a rapper or a dancer or an actor or anything else right now," Lord told USA Today on Jan. 19.

During their brief romance, Spears and Cohen spent lots of time together – including a lavish weekend in Las Vegas, where they stayed in the $40,000-a-night, two-story Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at The Palms.

Spears also picked up a new piece of jewelry from her new beau: a star of David pendant worn on a chain around her neck.

Though the couple are no longer an item, Spears has at least one memento to remember Cohen by – on Tuesday night the pop star was spotted in New York City still wearing the star of David necklace.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #247
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:21 AM
How many men has this woman been through since dumping K-Fed?
Old 02-08-2007, 12:07 PM   #248
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
well since she seemed to be offering everyone a full view of what she um, has to offer, I would bet that there's been a few that even the public might not know about. ick.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:16 PM   #249
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:21 PM
I don't think she's officially dated anyone other than this Isaac guy, really.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:29 PM   #250
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Britney Spears's short romance with model Isaac Cohen is over, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Cohen decided to end the relationship...

"They're both busy with their careers," .
Busy with his career...what there's a lot of pizza to be delivered suddenly?
Old 02-08-2007, 01:34 PM   #251
Blue Crack Addict

I haven't heard about her being with anyone other that Isaac either, and he seemed like a decent guy from what I read about him. I'm sure KFed has been through way more women

Looks like she broke up with Paris too

tmz.com

Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are so over as BFFs -- they ditched the same fashion show in New York just to avoid each other!

Both party princesses were slated to appear at the Heatherette show at Fashion Week, but both cancelled at the last minute, says Ben Widdicombe of the New York Daily News, because they didn't want to cross paths. Britney got as far as the parking lot before deciding she didn't want to risk seeing the hotel heiress, who reportedly branded Britney "an animal" to her friends.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:39 PM   #252
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Exclusive: Britney’s wild secret life
Wednesday, February 7
10:10 a.m. EST

Britney Spears has been telling everyone who’ll listen how much she is enjoying the single life since her November split from Kevin Federline, but insiders tell In Touch exclusively that the mother of two has been living a secret life of wild sex long before her marriage ended. Rap music producer Omar “Iceman” Sharif, who is a friend of Kevin’s, tells In Touch, “Britney was into threesomes and girls.” He says Britney would often invite a bunch of girlfriends over to the couple’s house to party.

An insider who knows the couple well says that over the course of a night, Britney would often disappear into a bedroom with her girlfriends. “Sometimes it was three girls, and sometimes there were more like six,” the insider says. “I heard about her being with girls at least 20 times while they were married.”

A friend says that Kevin plans to use tales of Britney’s secret sexual exploits and drug use in his battle for custody of their sons, Sean Preston, 17 months, and Jayden, 5 months. “She has told Kevin more than once that she is sexually attracted to women and men equally,” says the pal. “He wants to show that she’s not such an angel after all.”

GIGGITY!
Old 02-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #253
The Fly

Nice pics of her with no panties!
Old 02-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #254
Blue Crack Addict

Himbo summit?

Awkward much? As Justin Timberlake made his way down the carpet into a special Friday night performance at Hollywood's Avalon, he came face to face with his ex's ex: Kevin Federline. The two – who've recently made a habit of crossing paths – exchanged a brief hug, then K-Fed motioned to the press to keep it quiet, signaling "Shhh" with his finger. Timberlake, on the other hand, was just getting the noise started at a party that was so packed not even Jude Law could get in.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:27 PM   #255
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vhroth
Nice pics of her with no panties!

I am so sick of hearing about her and the no panties thing. Atleast, finally, someone isn't holdng it against her (although it is still a nasty comment to make).

First, it is old news. Secondly, who the f*** really cares? Grow up, people. There are women everyday running around without panties and it is no big deal. Why not? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HAVING THEIR EVERY MOVE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED!!!

I am in no way defending what Britney does with her life. True, she is a celebrity and gives up privacy for her lifestyle, but does she really need to be criticized for everything she does?

Ask yourselves how your life would look if someone followed you around with a camera practically 24/7. Chances are good you'd be drunk from time to time, have sex time to time, not be the best parent, not wear underwear, etc, etc, etc.