Britney files for divorce (finally!) - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2007, 09:40 AM   #226
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:11 AM
After a day at the spa, Britney Spears debuts her new look (welcome back, extensions!) – and her new companion, model-actor Isaac Cohen – at the opening of Sideways Restaurant and Lounge in Hollywood on Thursday.

Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen have taken their hookup to new heights: a Fantasy Tower suite at The Palms in Las Vegas.

Sources tell PEOPLE the couple stayed in the tower's $40,000-a-night, two-story Hugh Hefner Sky Villa on Saturday, where a Jacuzzi pool, a glass elevator, an 8-ft. rotating bed and a full bar are among the amenities.

"They seem very happy together," says a source who spotted the two, who started dating in the past month. Hotel officials had no comment.

The trip was Spears's first appearance in Las Vegas since hosting a much-talked-about party at Pure nightclub on New Year's Eve – where, her rep told PEOPLE, she fell asleep.

It was a different scene Saturday night. Spears and model-actor Cohen, both 25, danced and smoked cigarettes at 8½, a gay club off the Strip, before leaving after about an hour.

This is the second weekend in a row that the couple have been seen together. On Jan. 6 they hung out on a powerboat off Marina del Rey, outside L.A., and the next night met up at the W Hotel's Whiskey Blue bar in Westwood.

Old 01-15-2007, 10:35 AM   #227
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Britney should stay single for a long time. This guy looks like another tool.

Old 01-15-2007, 10:48 AM   #228
ONE
love, blood, life

I feel bad for her
Old 01-15-2007, 09:05 PM   #229
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:11 AM
she reminds me of one of those girls i knew in school who couldn't stay single. i just hope she's a bit more cautious when she gets married a third time, especially now that there's kids involved.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:25 PM   #230
Refugee

Local Time: 09:11 AM
At least she looks a little better than she has lately.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #231
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
she reminds me of one of those girls i knew in school who couldn't stay single. i just hope she's a bit more cautious when she gets married a third time, especially now that there's kids involved.
I have sisters like that...
Old 01-16-2007, 07:15 PM   #232
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's Betty
At least she looks a little better than she has lately.
That's very generous of you to say.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:43 PM   #233
The Fly

I'm glad she's divorcing him. He seemed like an opportunist from the very start. Good thing her family convinced her to get a pre-nup.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:48 PM   #234
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 07:11 AM
She is young and all, but how many times can a girl get married in her life and how does it look dragging guys home while she's raising her kids in a broken home? I feel for her kids. It's really sad. I agree she should remain single for a while, focus on getting her career back on track and on improving her image and be a good mom spending as much time with the boys.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:12 AM   #235
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
we keep seeing her out with people or this new guy, it might actually be a good idea if we saw pictures of her out with her kids. but maybe that's just me...
Old 01-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #236
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl416
we keep seeing her out with people or this new guy, it might actually be a good idea if we saw pictures of her out with her kids. but maybe that's just me...
I agree and now there's a rumor going around that she might be pregnant again. Can you imagine having 3 babies in such a short period of time. No wonder she looks so worn out.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:19 PM   #237
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I got it! They should sterilize Britney so she can no longer contaminate this world with the offspring of ignorant trash.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:28 PM   #238
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
Quote:
Originally posted by Regina Filangie

I agree and now there's a rumor going around that she might be pregnant again. Can you imagine having 3 babies in such a short period of time. No wonder she looks so worn out.
I just read that rumor myself. how dumb do you have to be?! she should just stay away for a while. be a mom, put being a celebrity on hold while you give those children what they need-- a mom.

p.s. love your user name btw
Old 01-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #239
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Us Exclusive: Britney's Rep Calls Pregnancy Rumor "Absurd"
Wednesday January 17, 2007

JFXimages.com

Britney Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph, tells Us Weekly exclusively that "Britney is not pregnant," calling a recent tabloid report claiming that Spears is expecting "absurd."

Rudolph tells Us that he believes that the "ridiculous" report came from an incident last week in which Spears' new boyfriend, Isaac Cohen, accidentally wiped peanut butter on his t-shirt while in the company of Spears. Observers wrongly concluded she had vomited, and thus was experiencing morning sickness.

"Because Isaac didn't lick the peanut butter off his fingers, someone decided that it must not be peanut butter, but must instead be Britney's vomit," Rudolph joked. "Ridiculous."

A source tells Us that Spears spent last night working on her upcoming album with Pharrell in an L.A. recording studio.

http://www.usmagazine.com/us_exclusi...y_rumor_absurd
Old 01-18-2007, 09:31 AM   #240
Blue Crack Addict

Kevin got a Super Bowl ad

Kevin Federline says his self-deprecating Super Bowl ad is a sign of a "new Kevin" for 2007 – one who's upbeat and determined to change his image.

"This is just the start of other things to come – '07 is a completely life-changing experience for me," Federline, 28, told PEOPLE at the shoot for the Nationwide Insurance commercial on Wednesday. "We're only a few weeks in, and it's already going in a whole another direction. I'm happy. Definitely happy."

What's his top priority? "Just changing my perception of myself in the public eye is number one," he said. "I'm slowly and gradually doing that."

Some may be surprised by the Nationwide spot, in which Federline goes from rap star to fry cook. ("Life comes at you fast," is the slogan.) But Britney Spears's soon-to-be ex says looking at the bright side is his style.

"I always look at everything positive no matter what," he said. "I've been through a lot of stuff in my life and had to overcome a lot of different situations. I learned at a young age it's not good to be negative about everything. Life's too short for that."

He's also planning to stay in the spotlight in 2007. "The music will always be there," he said. "Clothing deals, we're in negotiations with that. Some overseas stuff. Still going to do a little bit of the club appearances. This is just the perfect kickoff to the new year to me."

And, of course, his kids – Kori, 4, and Kaleb, 2, his children with ex Shar Jackson, and Sean Preston, 1, and Jayden James, 4 months, with Spears – keep him busy. "I do have to go through the Dora, the Explorer stuff, I do that in the morning," he said. "I do that with the kids."

But it's worth it: "The best thing about being a father is my children. That's it. There's nothing greater in life than that to me."