Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real? I'm sorry but I don't get it anymore...I totally understand she's got something going on but this checking in and out business is strange. Isn't there are way her mother can get power of attorney or something?

starsgoblue said:
Are you for real? I'm sorry but I don't get it anymore...I totally understand she's got something going on but this checking in and out business is strange. Isn't there are way her mother can get power of attorney or something?

I don't think rehab is what she actually needs anyway. Seems like that would be more like treating a symptom then the actually problem.

But yeah, something needs to happen.

starsgoblue said:
Isn't there are way her mother can get power of attorney or something?

I don't know what the law is in CA, but I assume she'd have to prove some sort of mental incompetence legally-whatever their standards are.

I can't believe what is happening and I hate to say it but I fear what is going to happen to that girl. And her kids.

This is from usweekly.com.

Sources say Britney Spears relies too heavily on nannies to help care for her two sons, Sean, 17 months, and Jayden, 5 months.

When Spears is alone with her kids, "she gets over-whelmed," says a source. "She gets so frustrated when they cry, asking, 'How do I make it stop?' But she loves her kids."

So you're thinking of applying for a nanny job with Britney? First, read what one job candidate claims were the job requirements when she applied to be Spears' nanny last year.

Personal Over Professional

“Britney didn’t ask me one thing about my child-care experience. She only wanted to know about my personal life.”

Friend Wanted

“The agency that called me emphasized that Britney was looking for a nanny who was young and hip because they wanted her to interact with people her own age. Basically, Britney wanted a friend.”

Comfort With Nudity A Plus

“Britney asked me and one of her nannies to come to her room to watch her try on outfits for a party one night – then she stripped down naked in front of us!”

Must Be Hands-On

“One nanny told me that Britney will hold her kids for 10 minutes and then say, ‘I’m done now. You can take them.’”

Don't Be Too Good

“She doesn’t like when Sean prefers the nanny, so she fires them and looks for a new one.”

So why did Britney check in and out of an Antigua rehab facility in less than 24 hours? What caused her to re-enter rehab only days later in Malibu? What inspired Britney to shave her melon and get two tattoos?

For these answers - and more details on what led to Britney's meltdown - check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.

Even sadder.

Usmagazine.com has confirmed that Britney Spears has left Promises Malibu Treatment Center less than 24 hours after checking in and spent early Wednesday afternoon meeting with an attorney.

This is the second time the 25-year-old pop star has re-left rehab in the last week. A rep for Spears couldn't be reached to comment on why Spears has left.

We spotted Spears earlier today at the law offices of Tarlow & Berk, the high-powered lawyers who represented Mel Gibson in last year's DUI case. Our source says outside the office Britney was sitting in the passenger's seat of a blue Merecedes talking intensely on her cell phone while her cousin, Allie Sims, sobbed.

An eyewitness says, "Brit smoked cigarettes and talked on the phone while Allie was seen with tears streaming down her face. Brit just has a blank look on her face."

At about 2 p.m. PST Usmagazine.com was there as Spears left the law office was driven down L.A.'s Sunset Strip and taken to the Bel Air Hotel.

A source close to the Spears family tells us that the pop idol's family is concerned. "Britney has worn the same brown jeans since Sunday, because she has no credit cards or cash. She is basically on the run at
the moment.

On February 15, Spears checked herself into Crossroads Centre -- a treatment facility founded by musician Eric Clapton -- only to check out the following day.

Extra reports that Spears tried to get into a tattoo parlor before going home but it was closed.

If true, this marks the second time the singer has visited a tattoo parlor in less than a week.

On Friday (after spontaneously shaving her head) she hit Body & Soul Tattoo parlor in Sherman Oaks, California, and got inked with a pink, black and white cross on her hip and pink and red lips on her wrist.

In the National Enquirer...

Terrified she'd lose custody of her sons, an out-of-control Britney Spears tried to kill herself TWICE in the hours after shaving her head, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively from sources.

Hours after creating a media frenzy by shaving her head, sources say the troubled star tried to take her own life by walking into traffic, only to be rescued at the last second by her staff.

But that wasn't the end of Britney's self-destructive impulses. A short time later she was rushed to a doctor after saying she was going to kill herself and then taking too many Xanax, say the sources.

Britney's emotional collapse was triggered by a "reconciliation" with estranged husband Kevin Federline — that was actually meant to be an intervention, sources tell The ENQUIRER.

And when Kevin warned her that she'd fail a drug test and he'd get custody of their sons, a hysterical Britney went over the edge and ended up shaving herself bald while a crowd of spectators and photographers watched outside Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, California.

"After she shaved off her hair, Britney had a complete breakdown and tried to kill herself," an insider told The ENQUIRER.

:dance:

I am so happy. Her career is over and she is on the brink of self-destruction, just like Anna Nicole.

Now if we can just get Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and all those other rich, spoiled hotties to follow the same path...

this is certainly a victory for average nobodies and ugly guys like me.

:hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:

Terrified she'd lose custody of her sons, an out-of-control Britney Spears tried to kill herself TWICE in the hours after shaving her head, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively from sources.

Hours after creating a media frenzy by shaving her head, sources say the troubled star tried to take her own life by walking into traffic, only to be rescued at the last second by her staff.

But that wasn't the end of Britney's self-destructive impulses. A short time later she was rushed to a doctor after saying she was going to kill herself and then taking too many Xanax, say the sources.

Britney's emotional collapse was triggered by a "reconciliation" with estranged husband Kevin Federline — that was actually meant to be an intervention, sources tell The ENQUIRER.

And when Kevin warned her that she'd fail a drug test and he'd get custody of their sons, a hysterical Britney went over the edge and ended up shaving herself bald while a crowd of spectators and photographers watched outside Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, California.

"After she shaved off her hair, Britney had a complete breakdown and tried to kill herself," an insider told The ENQUIRER.

Wow :|

U2Girl1978 said:

wow this is truely sad.. as much as britney irritates the hell out of me and her partying antics, and her lack of mothering skills I still feel for her as a human being.. Someone needs to literally lock her up somewhere in a padded cell.

i hope that k-fed gets the kids.. :reject: did i just actually say that???:ohmy:

Windmilllane said:
:dance:

I am so happy. Her career is over and she is on the brink of self-destruction, just like Anna Nicole.

Now if we can just get Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and all those other rich, spoiled hotties to follow the same path...

this is certainly a victory for average nobodies and ugly guys like me.

:hyper:

How can anyone be happy when someone is clearly self-destructing before our eyes? Not only that but you're wishing the same fate on others.Unbelievable.This can easily happen to anyone of us, including you.

I never understood why people feel that they have a right to talk about celebrities this way. Like people need to feel superior so they kick celebrities when they're down. You may not like them, you may not respect them but remember this: they're HUMAN. They're someone's daughter,sister,aunt, friend, mother, wife etc. Right now an entire family is worried for their little girl and you have the gall to say that you're happy.

I enjoy trainwrecks therefore I enjoy Britney's meltdown. Do I feel bad? A little bit, but she's demonstrated that she doesn't care enough to help herself so my sympathy is fleeting.

BonoManiac said:
You may not like them, you may not respect them but remember this: they're HUMAN. They're someone's daughter,sister,aunt, friend, mother, wife etc. Right now an entire family is worried for their little girl and you have the gall to say that you're happy.

She's my mom's second cousin. :| And while I don't know her personally (I grew up overseas, and she and her mom moved away to seek her fame and fortune while she was very young, meaning that most of us/the extended family never had a chance to know her), I am concerned for her. As much as I've never liked her music or her career choices, I worry for her and would never wish her harm. It would be nice if people could keep in mind that celebrities are human beings and not strictly fodder for our entertainment.

Funny that I would admit to believing anything in USWeekly at face value, I buy them as a more credible source than the Enquirer.

There's an amusing train wreck where it's fun to make quips and all that, but this one has turne dinto a train wreck that's just sad and more than a little unsettling.

And honestly, there's a few people in this forum that I never take seriously when I read posts by them, and Windmilllane is one of them. Some people just need to be ignored.

corianderstem said:
And honestly, there's a few people in this forum that I never take seriously when I read posts by them, and Windmilllane is one of them. Some people just need to be ignored.
exactly. guys, just ignore him. don't give him any more attention than he's already received.

randhail said:
I enjoy trainwrecks therefore I enjoy Britney's meltdown. Do I feel bad? A little bit, but she's demonstrated that she doesn't care enough to help herself so my sympathy is fleeting.

:applaud: Well said and I agree. The girl is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom