Britney drunk or high or something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Betty said:
It heard it was an extra on her chaotic dvd.

I just checked a copy on ebay that listed a chapter called "I fell I'm missing out" Must be the same thing

I think I saw one of the Chaotic episodes on TV. Talk about career killer!!! I'm sure Pepsi must be thrilled about the product placement in that video clip!!!!

u2fp

I remember one episode she was sitting naked on the tour bus. Worse part of it all that there were people asleep up front. Come on now surely she has to have some kind of self respect for herself. Oh wait that went out the door along with her brain when she got with K-Fed :tsk:

That was hysterical! She is such a freak! Chewing with her mouth open, talking while she's eatin, burping like a champ....damn! Seems like she was stoned for sure. Seemed like he was sorta too, and he was enjoying filming her. That's one really f'd up couple right there! No need to drop their babies on their heads, they're alreay in for a strange life!

Sicy said:

That just about sums it up.

Hey, do you guys think time travel is possible? Like on Back To The Future? To the DeLorean we go!

GibsonGirl said:

That just about sums it up.

Hey, do you guys think time travel is possible? Like on Back To The Future? To the DeLorean we go!

talk about deja vu.

I hope she is on drugs

Because if she isn't, I wonder if she's suffering from fatigue or depression or such. That could effect a person's behavior and make them seem like they're on something.

skjuls said:
Watched it! Just confirmed she's retarded!!

thicon_highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom